Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

Well it's definitely DVD quality and not some vcd standard masquerading as DVD.
    Looks damn good on my Full HD 23" LCD monitor...

Quote Originally Posted by limeic View Post
    @Surferket:
    How's the quality? I never tried buying parallel imports from BlueMax for dramas.

According to this article, the currently aired/released version of HSDS is not the final, official product. Or it might be the real deal but its not released according to the scheduledl date.
    http://ent.qq.com/a/20091117/000447.htm

ZJZ's promotions in-charge told the press that this series is scheduled to officially air only early next year and the crew's still working on finalizing the end product to be officially released on DVDs. The in-charge states that he doesn't know how the series got leaked out and has to do a check on this matter for it has caused severe harm to the producers, distributors and the TV stations who have bought the rights to air this series.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    According to this article, the currently aired/released version of HSDS is not the final, official product. Or it might be the real deal but its not released according to the scheduledl date.

ZJZ's promotions in-charge told the press that this series is scheduled to officially air only early next year and the crew's still working on finalizing the end product to be officially released on DVDs. The in-charge states that he doesn't know how the series got leaked out and has to do a check on this matter for it has caused severe harm to the producers, distributors and the TV stations who have bought the rights to air this series.
    WOW!! How can that happen?? O_O But I'm soooo glad!! I hope the final product would be even more better. Is there possibility that they will completed the lack of CGI (the green screen on XX's scene), added in the cut-out scenes, and fixed the un-synchronized dubbing? I really hope so! *crossing fingers* I'm really happy with this news! I want to see DC and Ady promote this series together!

Sorry, a bit off-topic... XD

HSDS TTV(Taiwan) 1984 opening credits:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NAH6u5yz-Ns/
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2Z1yam110O4/

I love the song, can anyone tell me the singer and the title of this song?

Liu De Kai as ZCS & ZWJ, Liu Yupu as Zhao Min(if she's the one in the man-disguise outfit, I think she's pretty and I like her expression as ZM), Yu Kexin as ZZR.

This is a very rare-to-find adaptation, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone can tell me where to find streaming clips of this version, even if its just one scene. I've read before in Jin Yong forum that this version had lousy sets all in doors, but the customes were great, the plot follows the storyline to the word almost (including voice overs on important thoughts of characters), the actors did a pretty good job on the acting, the fighting was slow, but definitely choreographed and actually done by the actors themselves.
    Last edited by loislane; 11-17-09 at 08:59 AM.

The set I bought is from Zongyi Culture and Bluemax has poster stand of this series with the Zongyi name on it.
    Don't believe everything China people say. They are very good with backdoor business that's still official but too bad if some suckers got screwed.

Also, Veegoo of AMK central said they will be getting the full DVD set sometime next week with price around SGD$30.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket View Post
    The set I bought is from Zongyi Culture and Bluemax has poster stand of this series with the Zongyi name on it.
    Don't believe everything China people say. They are very good with backdoor business that's still official but too bad if some suckers got screwed.
    So the article sunnysnow posted is not true? Just a rumor?

It is true but ZJZ also did backdoor business to get cash flow. Nothing surprising there. This is China people's way of doing business. Zongyi's promo stand is very official looking so it's likely ZJZ allowed them to export.

Quote Originally Posted by loislane View Post

I don't know how credible the piece of news is (just came across it), we'll have to wait more and see. Nonetheless, it could be like what Surferket said, that the version released at current is the official one, just that it was supposed to be scheduled for release at a later date but got leaked out before hand. Or, it could be that the current version is not the finalized product which might have further changes done to it. I'm hoping though that if Hua Yi hs yet to finalize the product, they'll do something about the silly censored words, extend the length of each episode (so that the cut scenes can be included into the final product) and correct the CGI mistakes/oversights.

On a side note, I'm not very fond of the colour scheme adopted for this series. Too much sunset-like earthly yellows which gives the series a sort of rustic, romantic feel which I find out-of-place for a wuxia series. A similar thing occurred for ROCH'06 which makes me not a fan of Yu Min's artistic directions. Where are all the "Shan Shui Hua" (calligraphy, chinese ink paintings) and "Yin-Yang" (black and white) styles ZJZ had promised earlier??
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

It is true but ZJZ also did backdoor business to get cash flow. Nothing surprising there. This is China people's way of doing business. Zongyi's promo stand is very official looking so it's likely ZJZ allowed them to export.
    Oh okay, so let me get this straight. The part that you think is not true is:

The in-charge states that he doesn't know how the series got leaked out and has to do a check on this matter for it has caused severe harm to the producers, distributors and the TV stations who have bought the rights to air this series.
    right?

Then, that's better for me. I'm really still hoping they'll do more editing for this series.

Thank you for the news, sunnysnow!

There is broadcasting rights and there is exporting rights. I see no conflict of interests

Also, I have no hope that the show will be fine-tuned properly as ZJZ is very known for being lazy as well as stingy. Remember the piece of crap that he called ROCH? He never goes back to a "finished" product to revise it.

There is broadcasting rights and there is exporting rights. I see no conflict of interests
    I thought the problem was not the exporting, but its because this HSDS09 was in fact had been aired on a TV station unofficially?

That I'd say is BS imo..kekekeke.....

I thought the problem was not the exporting, but its because this HSDS09 was in fact had been aired on a TV station unofficially?

I am just like wow with this piece of info but I had always found HSDS09's airing time to be surprising considering the lack of promotion before it aired and people claiming that it would be aired late summer 09 or early 2010. When the series came out online, I didn't even know about it until I found out from other people online. And the whole series was online in like less than 2 weeks which is weird considering that it usually takes longer for the whole series to be uploaded online. But in a way, I kind of hoped that it wasn't the final product because I wanted them to make he series even better and especially INCLUDE THE CUT OUT SCENES. I am dying to watch the scenes they took out, hope they include it in the final product if the one we saw wasn't the final one.

Quote Originally Posted by loislane;908931

[URL
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NAH6u5yz-Ns/[/URL]

Liu De Kai as ZCS & ZWJ, Liu Yupu as Zhao Min(if she's the one in the man-disguise outfit, I think she's pretty and I like her expression as ZM), Yu Kexin as ZZR.

This is a very rare-to-find adaptation, but I'd really appreciate it if anyone can tell me where to find streaming clips of this version, even if its just one scene. I've read before in Jin Yong forum that this version had lousy sets all in doors, but the customes were great, the plot follows the storyline to the word almost (including voice overs on important thoughts of characters), the actors did a pretty good job on the acting, the fighting was slow, but definitely choreographed and actually done by the actors themselves.
    i remember watching the series when i was really young and was rooting for zzr. i was still too young to appreciate zm at the time, and plus...zzr just looked so heavenly in that series compared to zm (keep in mind that i was a kid). i don't know who sings it, but i have to say it's my favorite hsds themesong of all time. it has a very heroic feel to it...and zwj was cute too.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i remember watching the series when i was really young and was rooting for zzr. i was still too young to appreciate zm at the time, and plus...zzr just looked so heavenly in that series compared to zm (keep in mind that i was a kid). i don't know who sings it, but i have to say it's my favorite hsds themesong of all time. it has a very heroic feel to it...and zwj was cute too.
    wow this series i have on VHS... XQ was cute in this one... and

Yin SU SU and Zhang Cui Shan, had a sex scene.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NAH6u5yz-Ns/

i think the one who played ZCS was diff actor... and in that mv, it was YIn SU SU as disguised male

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    wow this series i have on VHS... XQ was cute in this one... and

of course you would remember the sex scene! actually, when i saw the videos, in retrospect, the four girls were quite good looking even though they are older in appearance than the current standard. if i remember their acting was pretty good. as a matter of fact, after rewatching those videos, i'm on the hunt to find this series again. ldk made a good zwj. and i actually had sympathy for zzr (only because i thought she was so pretty at the time. after watching the themevideo again, i still think she's pretty). and now, i am liking the way this zm looks (even though i think her nose is slightly big) and acts according to the video. any idea where i can find the series? dvd perhaps?

to make this more relevant. i think i may like dc's zwj. the more i see of his mv's the more convinced i am by his performance. also, he's very manly...which is one of the reasons i find ldk the most apealing zwj to date (sorry tony, you're still my favorite actor overall).
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i think the one who played ZCS was diff actor... and in that mv, it was YIn SU SU as disguised male
    come to think of it. i may have seen 2 different actresses who disguised as a male. one had a pretty face and looked stern. the other had a bigger nose but looked playful...which one is zm? i still say my favorite yss to date is dodo cheng...

plus...zzr just looked so heavenly in that series compared to zm (keep in mind that i was a kid).
    Which one was ZZR? Wasn't she the ugly one? Or maybe it was just a bad angle? ZZR's actress is Yu Kexin, is she the girl who had dated Andy Lau once? If yes, then perhaps it was really just a bad angle in that clip. Coz I do think Yu Kexin who dated Andy is pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Woo! Would like to see that! Is there any way you can convert your VHS to video files(avi, flv)?? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    i think the one who played ZCS was diff actor...
    Yes, sorry, just realized that when I was checking the chinese wiki page of HSDS. Now that I watched the openings again, the first opening only focuses on ZCS and Yin Susu(Liu De Kai is not in the 1st opening at all). And yes, the pretty and stern-looking girl in the male disguise in green clothes must be Yin Susu! I like her looks alot!! I really want to watch this version! XD
    ZCS was acted by 刘尚谦 and YSS acted by 黄香莲. Can anyone pls help me with the pinyin? Can't read them XD

as a matter of fact, after rewatching those videos, i'm on the hunt to find this series again.
    Please, do let me know if you had found it^^

and now, i am liking the way this zm looks (even though i think her nose is slightly big) and acts according to the video.
    The actress' name is Liu Yupu. I think she's quite okay for ZM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/zm-tw84.jpg')

Liu De Kai and Liu Yupu as ZWJ and ZM
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/zwj-zm84.jpg')

And just sharing of what I found...

Zhang Min as ZM
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/9411.jpg')

Liza Wang as ZM
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/zm-tvb78.jpg')

Gigi Lai as ZM
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/1045530352619.jpg')

If anyone has find any HSDS09 montage pics, pls share

Please, do let me know if you had found it^^

The actress' name is Liu Yupu. I think she's quite okay for ZM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/zm-tw84.jpg')

Liu De Kai and Liu Yupu as ZWJ and ZM
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/zwj-zm84.jpg')

And just sharing of what I found...

wow. I am surprised you guys can find this info. I have it on VHS, bc my mom is an avid JY fan.. and this series came out before the TVB one. BEsides her nose being big, I think she made a pretty cute ZM. OF course makeup and all made things look kind of funny compared to today's standard.... and god, the fight scenes are slow..

LDK made a handsome ZWJ's.

and YSS was pretty in this version.! I have no idea how i am gonna convert the "sex scene". remeber guys, I was a lil girl.. and I didn't understand why when they were in the cold icy cave, they were taking off their clothes and laying on each other.

Dang, a young LDK is really hot!
    I wasn't able to get a copy of the '84, but agree that the girls look quite pretty. The bad hair and makeup can't be helped, but I can see past that .

I have no idea how i am gonna convert the "sex scene". remeber guys, I was a lil girl.. and I didn't understand why when they were in the cold icy cave, they were taking off their clothes and laying on each other.
    Bad sugar! What were you doing watching a sex scene at such a young age?