Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387879808182838485868788
Results 1,741 to 1,743 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

PrinceKrillo, why are you so quick to anger? O_O

Personally, I don't think saying that someone isn't pretty is like saying kongming wasn't intelligent because beauty is subjective, or in the eyes of the beholder, while achievements and intelligence can be somewhat measured.

Don't get me wrong, I think He Zhuo Yan is super cute and wanted to just give her a hug throughout the series, but I don't think someone's wrong for saying she's not "that" pretty. It's their opinion. I don't think it makes them jealous or a b**** like you said. O.O You consider your negative opinion of Justin Bieber or whoever to be "fact," but opinions aren't facts. I honestly think that if you want to be taken seriously and respected, you should be more open minded. Just sayin'.

If you are a girl on this forum. Make sure you do not behave anything like Zhao Min. Honestly Zhao Min character is awful in most guys eyes. So Masculine, aggressive, strong willed, cunning, tomboy, never give up, impossible. I mean if a GUY/MALE/MAN/BOY has character like that, it's PERFECT, but not a girl! Think about that! If you have husband or bf with Zhao Min character, it is adorable...

ZZR character on the other hand is the dream of every guy (after repentence). She is super duper feminine, soft, affectionate, tender, so girly.

I mean it is only a movie. As far as I know most girls love Zhao Min, and most guys I know in real life or internet love ZZR. You know why...

Plus I don't think Liu Jing is not beautiful or the worse ZZR ever. For me she's quite pretty, maybe not as pretty as the likes of Angelababy or something, but what makes her more beautiful than she actually is is her feminine, very girl-like personality.

This compliment comes from a guy.