Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

For Zhiruo, I must say Sheren is the best looking and best acted Zhiruo compared to all adaptions. I don't know if its just me but her beauty is very unqiue which can portray innocent and scheming looks. She didn't exagerate or overact when she turned evil. Sheren acted this role to perfection.

I know a lot of people out there love GYY's portrayal. I thought her acting was a bit raw but her looks matched well with this character as well. I actually enjoyed watching her as Zhiruo.

Charmaine Sheh was okay. Kathy Chow's version is pretty rare but based on various clips, I think she did pretty well. I just don't like how she exagrates too much and widen's her eyes. No offence to Liu Jing but I think it'll be hard for her to surpass previous actreses who've had this role.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekhmergirl View Post
    For Zhiruo, I must say Sheren is the best looking and best acted Zhiruo compared to all adaptions. I don't know if its just me but her beauty is very unqiue which can portray innocent and scheming looks. She didn't exagerate or overact when she turned evil. Sheren acted this role to perfection.

I know a lot of people out there love GYY's portrayal. I thought her acting was a bit raw but her looks matched well with this character as well. I actually enjoyed watching her as Zhiruo.

Charmaine Sheh was okay. Kathy Chow's version is pretty rare but based on various clips, I think she did pretty well. I just don't like how she exagrates too much and widen's her eyes. No offence to Liu Jing but I think it'll be hard for her to surpass previous actreses who've had this role.
    I agree with your Sheren assessment, she did really well in her role. I have the HSDS taiwan version and I think Kathy Chow did good as well. That was one of the few redeeming factors of the taiwan HSDS. Lot of people hated Charmaine in her role of ZZR but I thought she was passable. I think GYY is the best looking ZZR so far. Overall my favorite has to be Sheren's portrayal.

I still can't believe they casted LJ. She's too old for the role. Out of all the previous actresses, she's the worst looking ZZR. That kinda bugs me because ZZR is one of the characters I look forward to seeing in HSDS adaptations

GYY looks pretty as ZZR but she always has this sad look on her face. I agree, best ZZR to date is Sheren Tang.

Anyway, I am disappointed with the JXF/YX choices. Why them of all people?

I agree Garnyu. Charmaine Sheh wasn't all too bad, definitely not my favourite but I didn't hate her portrayal. In my opinion, every single Zhiruo were total hyporcites. They made it obvious with the jealousy looks and remarks. Sheren was the only one who handled those scenes in a mature way. I still sensed innocence in her.

GYY, there always seems to be this sorrow, sad expression through her eyes. I thought it gave some emphasis to the role though. I have no doubt that she is pretty but perhaps if she had more experience with different roles, she would have given a better performance. Before HSDS 2003, she was always stuck with weak characters. Anyhow, I still think she did a pretty good job.

Like everyone, I'm very dissapointed having Liu Jing casted as Zhiruo. I know we all need to give her a break. She's a newcommer but it really wasn't the right choice to give her such a difficult role. Nonetheless, Zhiruo is suppose to be a stunning beauty alongside Zhao Min. Now Liu Jing looks wayyy too mature and old. I guess we all just have to hope that her acting can somehow convince us.

In previous versions, I always like Zhiruo over Zhao Min. Especially with the influence of Sheren But for this version, I don't need to deliberate.

Talking

A little update from Houyee's blog, pix of ZWJ, YX, and Fan Yao. I like the setting, it's very pretty mysterious with dim lightning; and ZWJ actually looked good for once

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_556562e60100csoe.html

Nice pictures! YLWH always seems to take these lovely pictures- I like them! Very atmospheric indeed... with the rain and dark woods and white costume against the backdrop!

I think DC looks nice in white- white is, I venture to say, one of my favorite colors to put lead actors in wuxia... some of the most debonair characters seem to favor it!

Thanks Tifftiff!

Wow, the backdrop looks awesome and I agree that DC looks pretty good in those pics! Thanks Tiff!

Some pics of ZM uploaded by a fan onto Ady's baidu forum. Apparently it's taken from the scene where ZM meets ZWJ for a drink while the Ming Sect members rescue the others from Wan An Temple.
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=532242735
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Nice picties Sunny! Really like the look of ZM here suave but flirtacious- very nice and somehow the pictures made me notice again what lovely eyes she has... very expessive!

I'm definitely getting used to DC he looks fine here to me though serious and possibly even sad about something ZM is saying. Maybe this is where ZM says "I haven't killed anyone yet, but I will very soon! Afterall I'm the descendent of Genghis Khan!"

Talking

Woohu, thanks for the update Sunny! Ady looked too cool

More update from Houyee's blog, scene where ZWJ learn Cang Khon Dai Na Di, sorry, I don't know the Chinese name for it . The kung fu that belongs to the Ming Sect leader, in the secret underground.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_556562e60100csuh.html

I guess Houyee is ok with posing Deng Chao's pix?

Thanks Tifftiff... you guys are sending updates almost faster than I can read them- you two are a fabulous team!

hmm.. DC looks decent, but I admit I didn't like those picts of XZ... she looks too oddly stiff in them- as if she were a plastic doll, beautiful but not quite warm or real! Again, of course, no real comments on the actress are possible until we get to see some clips of her in action!

Talking

Awww, it's Sunny that is doing the most work keeping us updated! . I don't know Chinese, so I only know 2 blogs, Houyee and Ady.

I think these pix Ady's eyes are very pretty, very big and her lips are so darn sexy . Or maybe it was the lightning, I think these 2 pix are prettier than other pix of her eyes.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq76/spcnet/zhaominbigeyes.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq76/spcnet/zhaominbigeyes2.jpg')

Her eyes are quite big

Thanks for all the blogs and pictures. You guys are keeping this thread lively (and the series hasn't even come out yet)

I believe that Ady's always known to have really big and pretty eyes. Yeah, it isn't just the legs
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I believe that Ady's always known to have really big and pretty eyes. Yeah, it isn't just the legs
    her eyes cant compare with her legs...

it is JUST the legs
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Wow, the drama start with the prologue, cool . Are we going to see Guo Xiang at the Shaolin temple .

Anyway, why ZZR look like a mom , so mature looking.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-30-09 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    her eyes cant compare with her legs...

it is JUST the legs
    How is her legs? Nice?

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Wow, the drama start with the prologue, cool .
    It's been awhile since I read the novel- what is in the prologue that will be included in here? (Is it only the young ZSF (ZJB) and his shifu's story, or is there something else?)

It would be cool to see a linking character between the other Condor novels and this one (e.g., Guo Xiang)!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganryu View Post
    How is her legs? Nice?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/banhtieu07/1.jpg')

How is her Butt?? I like her butt as well as her eyes , legs, lips, breasts, hair, dimples Wish to have a body like her
    Thanks TiffTiff, Sunny, Yanfeng for the news, pics and links
    Last edited by banhtieu07; 01-31-09 at 05:05 PM.

My goodness. . .the perverse thoughts of men.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool