Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

It does sound too good to be true, but I really hope that HSDS will come out soon....

Apparently Deng Chao is singing the theme song for the opening video while Ady is doing a duet with a male singer for the ending theme.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

It's so weird that the first two episodes are airing on a Friday. Isn't Friday considered the kiss of death for television because everyone goes out on Friday nights?

are either Deng Chao or Ady An considered passably good singers? it sounds a bit weird to do this..

Ady is an average singer. Not exceptional bad but not very good either. I haven't heard Deng Chao sing before but I've read that he's a good singer.

Wise Fool

If I'm not mistaken Deng Chao sung the ending for Young Justice Bao 3. It doesn't sound too bad..not as great as the Sun Nan version but better than some!

I think he did sing the young justice bao 3 end theme song. I actually liked it better than the original version. I've never heard Ady sing, I was sort of hoping they'd get an actual singer... but maybe Ady will be good.

I am super excited about coming home and seeing HSDS tomorrow- hopefully uploaded online. Does anyone know how it will be released, like two eps per week or per day?

It's been confirmed that the first 2 episodes debuted in mainland today. The videos however, have yet to be "officially" uploaded online.

Wise Fool

if anyone can get a hold of uploaded videos please post the url thanks! hopefully someone in china or someone who has chinese cable is kind and free enough to upload them daily haha
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    It's been confirmed that the first 2 episodes debuted in mainland today. The videos however, have yet to be "officially" uploaded online.
    Thank you for the confirmation, Sunny

How come we haven't see any press conference or promotion before the series is being air???
    They haven't even come out with an official trailer yet, right??? The trailers we had been seeing was not really professional done, not to mention, there is not an official poster for it. This is weird , but I'm still excited

first episode!!! on tudou and probably the second is somewhere too

LINK: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uzdjOyENx5c/

ENJOY!!
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

It was a good start. Pacing was very fast, which is good since the beginning was never a strong point of HSDS.

What the heck is with all the horse posing (on 2 legs)? Seems everytime you see a horse, it must rear its legs and pose for the camera....

Episode 2 link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/M6wArj2Go4Y/

hope this person keeps up the upload!
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

Thanks very much for sharing.

Thumbs up

OMG, woohuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thank you for sharing the link with us, Mingfeiwalex

I'm still surprise that they didn't even do any promotion before airing the series.

I have to say the theme song is pretty decent and dengchao seem to have done a nice job (not really sure if its really him lol) but the ending is pretty awful at least to me (maybe ady isnt made for singing afterall) :P but thats my own opinions

the first two episodes are really fast paced... I was lost at the beginning because i thought they didnt have an intro but now having watched the other adaptation, starting from episode two it starts to get clearer. I really like the girl who plays Yinsusu so far. she is rather pretty and her acting isnt too bad either.
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

Talking

I didn't pay attention to the songs that much. You're right, it started out really fast, if anyone doesn't know about HSDS background might not be able to understand it

I like the actress that played as YSS too, she's flirty and kind of devilish. I might be wrong, but I thought Ken Cheng's acting was not that good. So far, I thought his facial expressions were stiff and kind of fake when he was crying for the third brother . Maybe it will get better as the series progress

i agree, that was pretty fast paced.
    there are a few things i dont understand though: i dont understand what happened in the beginning with young zhang jun bao and his shifu...why did they run? where were they? why was the master locked up? who was the white-haired guy? and whats with the manual in the oil or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i agree, that was pretty fast paced.
    there are a few things i dont understand though: i dont understand what happened in the beginning with young zhang jun bao and his shifu...why did they run? where were they? why was the master locked up? who was the white-haired guy? and whats with the manual in the oil or whatever?
    Yeah it didn't explain those too well as it moved a bit fast.

Zhang and his master were at Shaolin Temple
    The white haired guy's name is He Zudao, sent by a dying man to pass on a message to Zhang's master, Jue Yuan

The message about the manual in the oil will be spoiler if I told you now but it will be revealed later in the story.

I'm disappointed. None of the characters stand out so far.

I don't like the way Yin Susu or Zhang Cui Shan deliver their lines. I was looking forward to this couple. The themesong is okay... but not memorable. Zhang Zhi Zhong usually has better themesongs and subthemes. I am really hoping it will get better as the episodes go on. The first half has never been my favorite, so maybe after my fav character (Zhao Min) appears I will like it better.