Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

after watching epi 13 and 14, so far Zhu er is outshining all other female leads. I think her acting is also quite good and very entertaining. ZZR seemed to be very shy/quiet but i still think she looks better than the still pictures and her voice is quite soothing and pleasant. DC's ZWJ is doing quite well but hopefully he will get better in the climax during episode 15/16 when he defeats everyone. Hopefully the fight scenes will be very nice because the 2003 version, i thought the fight scenes were horrible especially when ZWJ fought Miejue. Really looking forward to tomorrow's episodes and hopefully they wont disappoint.
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

Everyone said the kid ZWJ was annoying. I haven't watch the series, but, I blame it on the director. This kid actor was the same one who acted as young Kangxi in DOMD and he was great DOMD.
    Last edited by kidd; 10-30-09 at 05:35 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Everyone said the kid ZWJ was annoying. I haven't watch the series, but, I blamed it on the director. This kid actor was the same one who acted as young Kangxi in DOMD and he was great DOMD.
    The main problem with the kid actor is he is too cheerful and playful. This is just very out of character. Of course, he is annoying in this series which doesn't help. The contrast between the kid actor ZWJ and DC'S ZWJ is too different. It was like they were playing two different characters when in fact they were just one character. There was no connection between the younger version and the older one. I agree with it mainly being a director and script problem. How can the director not see the problem with contrast styles of acting in the actors who were playing one character?
    Last edited by LiarLiar; 10-30-09 at 04:29 AM.

I agree with sunnysnow that this Yin Li at first looks more like Sha-gu, but gradually I get used to her attitude and even find her cute in a childlike way. That sort of acting must've required a lot of physical energy.
    Randomly, I wonder how she keeps that flower stuck to her face.

I enjoy Deng Chao's acting so far, it's expressive without being over-the-top.

Mie Jue looks too young, Zhiruo too old, but acting-wise I've no major complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar View Post
    The main problem with the kid actor is he is too cheerful and playful.
    It's not just him being cheerful and playful, his voice is so stupidly annoying with the wierd bursts of shouting randomly and the ear-piercing shrills and shreaks etc. I was so happy when he "grew" up.

I hope that kids retires from any other wuxia series cause everytime he's on stage, I cringe.

Forgot to thank sunnysnow in my earlier post.

Thanks!

Full video for opening theme. The song's quite nice actually and I really like Deng Chao's voice!
    http://tieba.baidu.com/%D2%D0%CC%EC%...c5bef672c06c2/
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Talking

I'm bugged at the scene where some of the Ming Sect fellowers met and Yang Xiao didn't say anything. From previous version, YX said that he's sad/worried b/c Ming Sect is under attack, the fellowers are not getting along, things were falling apart...
    This version, the actor looked really uncomfortable, and didn't say much, all he did was turned his back away from the camera and sigh . I guess the fault is on the scripting issue??

Zhu Er shined so far because ZM's pivotal scenes haven't occur yet . Overall, Zhu Er is really cuteeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    Full video for opening theme. The song's quite nice actually and I really like Deng Chao's voice!
    http://tieba.baidu.com/%D2%D0%CC%EC%...c5bef672c06c2/
    Thanks for the links for Ep13 and 14, and this! Love it

Quick question, how do you search for the most recent episodes on baidu? I know you click the "视频" tab and then type "倚天屠龙记" in the search textbox, but that's as far as I got.

Is eps 15 & 16 available anywhere?

15 and 16 is on baidu now. If you don't read chinese, look for the numbers. I did a quick check, the grand fighting scene should be on episode 17.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%D2%D0%CC%EC%...C7/shipin/all/

Thumbs up

Thank you SunnySon

Deng Chao's voice is good indeed. Can't wait for episode 17.

I'm waiting for 15 & 16 on Tudou since my connection seems to dislike Baidu atm.

I like it that this version shows Cheng Kun and Chen Youliang's first meeting. Yeah, I know nobody cares about those two characters, including myself, but I like seeing characters fleshed out.

Is it just me or does Cheng kun seem a bit chubby?

Just finished watching 15 and 16. Actually not much happening except for the appearance of Yangbuhui, Xiaozhao, Chenkun's story, and ZWJ and xiaozhao being trapped inside the tunnels and learning the ultimate "chenkundanuoyi"
    the episodes ends with ZWJ and XZ both outside and running back to Guangmingding. really excited about next two episodes... I thought they would fight already haha. My favorite episodes of the serie is coming up! yay!
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

The fight between zwj and the other sects is my favorite part of the story too. I like how he kicks everyone's butt. The 2000 (or 2002) really pissed me off, the fight scene was like child play and pokemon.

Ep 17 & 18 have not been uploaded yet though I read that the climatic Brightness Peak fight scene was short and disappointing. Also, DVDs are officially out in Mainland stores.

Pics of DVD cover:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=662517646
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

MiNgFeIwAlEx

I finally found ep 19 dvdrip but had to watch it online
    http://www.56.com/u43/v_NDczODc1OTI.html
    Does anyone find torrent/emule link to download