Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

Just wondering if anyone can tell me which episode has the yellow girl fighting with ZZR? I really want to see that scene! ThAnks

the WHOLE serie has been upload on tudou

just search 09倚天屠龙记 and and a episode number ie 09倚天屠龙记31

i used this user channel to watch all of them http://www.tudou.com/home/_34286475/
    MiNgFeIwAlEx

Quote Originally Posted by little_me106 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone can tell me which episode has the yellow girl fighting with ZZR? I really want to see that scene! ThAnks
    The appearance of the Yellow Dress Maiden is also what I'm looking forward to next as well! I have only seen up to 26, but I skipped backwards from ep40 to find her scenes. The fight between her and ZZR is in Ep 38 right in the middle. It was short, but you can definitely see that she is XLN's descendent. Judging from screenshots, her first appearance is similar to XLN's first appearance as well. I liked ZJZ's consistency.

XLN's first appearance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTZdZl7_GqI

Liu ShiShi, as usual, was beautiful. Since she also played Mu Nianci, it made sense to have her play YRL as well. Having gotten used to her dubber from all her Li Guo Li series, it was a little surprising to her speaking in a different voice. But nevertheless, no complaints, except for the fact that her appearance is so limited

I skipped to ep 39 to see ZM & ZWJ kissing scene, it was sweet that ZWJ was picking ZM up, and their lips were about to touch then they heard a noise and they STOPPED Ughhh

I also skipped to the last part of ep 40 to see the ending, ughhh, why does ZZR have to reappear again??? Just let ZM & ZWJ be together and not leaving us fans pondering on what will happen next

Just wanted to clear something up. Xiao Zhao is supposed to be 1/4 Persian right? While her mom is 1/2?

I'm on episode 27 and the censoring is ridiculous.

They're replacing "Xi Yu" with "Xi Biang" (West Side).

And the re-dub is so obvious...
    Last edited by j2j2j2; 11-05-09 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yin_shen_quan View Post
    The appearance of the Yellow Dress Maiden is also what I'm looking forward to next as well! The fight between her and ZZR is in Ep 38 right in the middle. It was short, but you can definitely see that she is XLN's descendent. Judging from screenshots, her first appearance is similar to XLN's first appearance as well. I liked ZJZ's consistency.
    I skipped to that part too! You're right. YRL is like XLN the 2nd. If you didn't mention her name, I probably wouldn't have recognized the actress as Liu Shi Shi. My eyes are bad. Heh. Yes, the fight was too short.

Quote Originally Posted by j2j2j2 View Post
    Just wanted to clear something up. Xiao Zhao is supposed to be 1/4 Persian right? While her mom is 1/2?
    I think Daiqisi is full Persian, and 'Mr Silver Leaf' (XZ's father) is full Chinese, therefore XZ would be half-half

ps: Found YRL's first appearance! Ep 32 at 10:45. Her second appearance in Ep38 references back to XLN's initial appearance too, with her gliding down a silk cloth =)
    Last edited by yin_shen_quan; 11-05-09 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yin_shen_quan View Post
    I think Daiqisi is full Persian, and 'Mr Silver Leaf' (XZ's father) is full Chinese, therefore XZ would be half-half
    That's what I thought too, but in this version when XX is telling the story he seems to say otherwise.

Can anyone else confirm? Was this part of JY's revision? Or is this a script issue?

Talking

Awww, ep 35 is really cuteeeeeeeeeeee. ZM and ZWJ looked so sweet together in peasant disguise. ZWJ kissed ZM on the cheek and both of them were so embarass about it .

ZZR actress is a definite miscast and may be a deliberate attempt to avoid splitting viewers' support for a ZWJ/ZM pairup. No one can feel sympathetic towards this version's ZZR.
    In the 2003 version I remember XZ's mother as being so stunningly beautiful that even ZWJ was smitten by her beauty. The mom in this series is only so-so.

Red face

I skimmed through ep 38 but didn't see the fighting scene with YRL and ZZR ????? Did anyone see it, or it's just me?

This ZZR rolled her eyes too much

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    I skimmed through ep 38 but didn't see the fighting scene with YRL and ZZR ????? Did anyone see it, or it's just me?

This ZZR rolled her eyes too much
    It was reeeally short. ZWJ was talking to XX, and then it cuts to fight, which was already well underway. Unlike all other fights in wuxia series, there isnt a moment where the two opponents size each other up and one of them finally decides to make a first move...nope....they just went for it. Try clicking to right before 20:00

Dai qisi is 1/2 Persian. Her father was a Chinese persian, her mother was 100% Persian. So Xz is 1/4 Chinese.
    Zzr of this series is terrible. Even my 50 years old aunt looks and can act better than her.
    The yellow-dressed girl doesn't have much onscreen time, which is good cause I'm sick of this unnecessary character.

Considering this is partially financed by Hua Yi, Zhang Jizhong is under Hua Yi, and so is Ady An, whereas Liu Jing isn't, it wouldn't surprise me if Ady was meant to look better in this series.

I like Ady very much, and I really like Hua Yi in most aspects, but it is a bit souring to know that they wasted a perfectly good role, a role that could have gotten launched someone's career, like Gao Yuanyuan, and made it simply a piece to make one person look better rather then having the two equally shine. There are plenty of actresses who could have used the opportunity.

Disclaimer: This is speculation...I don't notice this in their other productions, and they usually seem rather magnanimous. This one, considering Liu Jing wasn't famous, and doesn't fit very well, seems rather shady.
    Last edited by cfensi1; 11-05-09 at 06:39 PM.

I just finished Ep 28.

The previous scene has everyone settling down to sleep, then lightning, and then the next morning was full of chaos, confusion and grief. I liked how what happened that night is not shown yet, which makes it really easy for the viewer to be able to connect emotionally with the characters.

NuDaFu and Sunnysnow- I'm with you two on the 3rd edition ending being good- I even like the 1st edition ending better than the 2nd.

click to show/hide spoilers

I'm starting to understand why ZWJ is being such a cold turkey to ZM- in this series they're serious about following Jinyong's ideal of having him really not deciding one way or the other even by the end.

Which is a bit inconsistent- on one hand this ZWJ is the strongest ZWJ I recall- I think the Jet Li ZWJ was almost evil... I wouldn't call him strong!- and he's shown himself to be decisive enough on the field of battle and command... and yet in affection not!

Okay, this is _way_ premature since I haven't even finished up to 23 episodes, but I'll have to say I prefer my ZWJ's soft on the outside and to the whole world, but steely inside in love, so alas for such a good actor like DC playing an anti-ZWJ!

Quote Originally Posted by cfensi1 View Post
    Considering this is partially financed by Hua Yi, Zhang Jizhong is under Hua Yi, and so is Ady An, whereas Liu Jing isn't, it wouldn't surprise me if Ady was meant to look better in this series.

I like Ady very much, and I really like Hua Yi in most aspects, but it is a bit souring to know that they wasted a perfectly good role, a role that could have gotten launched someone's career, like Gao Yuanyuan, and made it simply a piece to make one person look better rather then having the two equally shine. There are plenty of actresses who could have used the opportunity.

Disclaimer: This is speculation...I don't notice this in their other productions, and they usually seem rather magnanimous. This one, considering Liu Jing wasn't famous, and doesn't fit very well, seems rather shady.
    I don't think it's a case of Hua Yi trying to promote Ady and hence, getting a weak competition for ZM. If anything, HY was trying very hard to get all 3 lead roles (ZWJ, ZM and ZZR) and the initial rumoured casting for ZZR were mostly actresses under HY (He Zhuoyan, Xiong Nai Jin and a few others I can't recall). Shu Chang also told the press in an article that ZJZ had offered her the role of ZZR but filming clashed with another series she was working on so she rejected it. Hence, Liu Jing was definitely not a first choice and might even be a last minute replacement.

Seeing that Liu Jing is an artist under Cathay Media (the other major sponsor of this series) it makes sense for CM to request that one of the lead roles be played by their artist and Liu Jing happens to be one who CM seems to be promoting wildly (she plays Da Qiao in the new and hyped version of Romance of the 3 Kingdoms as well). As for why CM is promoting Liu Jing so much (and not their other more famous and better female artists), the usual speculations include her having power backing/connections etc.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

That means sleeping with the boss

Ah...thanks for that explanation. I care less for Cathay and their projects, and I always liked Hua Yi for the sense of social responsibility (the environmentalism) and integrity I got from them, so that makes me feel better.

But I don't understand why they would try they'd style Liu Jing to look old if they want her to look good. I've seen other pics. She's not the most photogenic, but she certainly can look younger with the right makeup and hair.

*Sigh* Such waste. Usually these wuxia series launch careers nearly as well as a sucessful idol series, and I don't think that's happening for Liu Jing. Even Yang Mi got noticed after that little tiny role in ROCH.

Aww, leave the poor girl alone. Maybe she's being promoted more because she's less popular. Why would they promote the ones who are already big.

Beside, I think she's a pretty hot old looking young girl. If that make any sense. Haha! At least she look it from these pics anyway.

Love the book, haven't seen this series yet. So far, disappointed by all the HSDS adaptation. But, will give this one a try in due time.

First post. WoO