Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1743

Thread: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2009 《倚天屠龙记》 - Deng Chao, Ady An, Liu Jing

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    Wow, thank u for the clips loislane! Wonder whether the user will upload other scenes for comparison as well.
    I made a poll here: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=27823

Chip in a suggestion please?

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post

Bad sugar! What were you doing watching a sex scene at such a young age?
    Must of been pre-censhorship days .

I find it specifically weird that such a scene would be used in a Wuxia. How on Earth does it add to the plot . Implication works far more powerfully.

Ah...Zhang Min as ZM. She had the best costumes, wore it best, acted (beside Ady An) the best. I can't really say who I would prefer. If Zhang Min was allowed to do the whole role, and if Ady hadn't been rushed by directors who obviously don't appreciate cadence in acting, I would be hard pressed to make a decision. As it is, we see more of Ady as ZM, so now, Ady takes the crown for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post

Bad sugar! What were you doing watching a sex scene at such a young age?
    but u see..I didn't know what that scene was at a young age :-p
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    but u see..I didn't know what that scene was at a young age :-p
    That actually makes it even worse.

I was just watching the DVDrip avi file of Ep6, and with much clearer quality, I just realized the DUMBEST acting happened here.

Ken Chang actually blinked several times after ZCS is 'supposibly' dead!!!

How can the directors missed this?? Akkh... I think I'm going to officially hate Ken Chang's ZCS He was just OK for me before, but now... And to think, I had high expectation on him.

ZCS portrayed by Simon Yam is still my favorite. Although his death scene was inaccurate to the novel (I believe he slit his own throat), it is still the coolest

Who is the girl playing Yang buhui? She's the prettiest Yang Buhui i have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan View Post
    Who is the girl playing Yang buhui? She's the prettiest Yang Buhui i have ever seen
    Lu Chen = http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lu_Chen

I like her alot too. Actually, I also like the little girl who played little YBH^^ ZWJ and Yang Buhui's brother-sister relationship is one of the aspect I love from the novel, and I'm very satisfied with Deng Chao and Lu Chen's chemistry as siblings too in this adaptation, their scenes were very nice too! The little ones AND the adult ones were both cute^^ I love how YBH was being spoiled to ZWJ, cried on his shoulder and he tried to calm her down. Also on the wedding after his Wudang uncles were greeting him, YBH just jumped and hugged ZWJ "Wuji-gege!" without hesitation although she's married already, just like a real little sister

I have to say, in terms of ZWJ-YBH scenes, I'm satisfied with 2009 version the most.

I liked how Alec Su's version depicted ZWJ-YBH's relationship. The scene where ZWJ talked to YBH abt his love problems was quite interesting, but I don't really like the casts, both Alec Su and the girl who played Buhui... I dunno, her face seem... big? XD And she seem too mature for YBH.

I liked YBH's face in Tony Leung's version, but she was too mellow. Also, Tony and her lacked the siblings chemistry.

My favorite Yang Buhui has got to be Lu Chen, she really acts like a little sister^^ Loved her costume as well. Somehow I feel that 2009 adaptation really favors my favorite characters coincidentally^^ Characters I don't really like, like ZZR and YL, didn't quite get pretty costumes XD

By the by, whatever happened to Zhang Jizhong as ZM's father? Cancelled at the last minute? Wiki page still states that ZJZ acts as ZM's father XD I guess since that was the initial plan, that's why ZM's father was almost like non-existent in this adaptation, coz ZJZ was meant to be just a guest star.
    Last edited by loislane; 11-19-09 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    Ah...Zhang Min as ZM. She had the best costumes, wore it best, acted (beside Ady An) the best. I can't really say who I would prefer.
    The only issue I had with that was Zhang Min also played ZWJ's mom. So that was a little weird.

And it was interesting how they changed the ZZR character. I really wonder how it would have played out if they made the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by loislane View Post
    I have to say, in terms of ZWJ-YBH scenes, I'm satisfied with 2009 version the most.
    I liked it too but a friend of mine wanted a some more scenes of YBH and the 6th Uncle. At the very least she wanted something to show the internal struggle the 6th Uncle would go through, like in the 2000 version.

But personally I think doing those scenes would be a waste, but if done right it might add a few things to the story.

By the way, does anyone know how much liberties Jing Yong allows directors and scriptwriters to take?

Does JY need to approve all changes first? I remember reading on here that he cut off some company from ever doing his films again.

Quote Originally Posted by loislane View Post
    I liked how Alec Su's version depicted ZWJ-YBH's relationship. The scene where ZWJ talked to YBH abt his love problems was quite interesting, but I don't really like the casts, both Alec Su and the girl who played Buhui... I dunno, her face seem... big? XD And she seem too mature for YBH.

I liked YBH's face in Tony Leung's version, but she was too mellow. Also, Tony and her lacked the siblings chemistry.
    2003: I feel that Wuji-Buhui's relationship gets a little too much spotlight here (Buhui as love consultant? lol), and I don't really like Buhui's actress, but I like their chemistry.

1986: Now that I think of it, Buhui often acts more like a sect member to its leader around Wuji. I suspect Yang Xiao tells her not to be too familiar with him, since he is their leader after all Come to think of it, this Buhui seems to show a lot of pride in being a Ming Sect member, so that's probably half the reason. Her relationship with Yin Liting is also well-developed. I really like her "please don't hate my mother, she's suffered enough" line - it makes Yin Liting see the whole affair from a new perspective.

2009: The script seems to opt for brief but dramatic scenes, re: Buhui-Liting. It works, but does feel a bit rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by ilsunjo View Post
    Ady is just so darn adorable in this MV! Thanks for sharing, ilsunjo. She comes off as sweet and charming without being annoying. Compared to the 03 version, I found that Alyssa often acted too cute that it got kinda annoying.

Btw, thanks for the youtube link since it loads much faster for my computer.
    Last edited by tweety365; 11-19-09 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilsunjo View Post
    OMG thanks for sharing, This is definitely one of the cutest mv I have seen with ZM and ZWJ and the fact that it is made with my favorite HSDS, ZM, and ZWJ makes it even better. I like the music in the mv by the way.

Does anybody know when english sub DVD for this series released ?

Thank you

Bluemax has the Part 2 for SGD$15.

I also from sg too surferket...u mean the whole series is out in bluemax aldy? I looking to get this series as soon as possible

I've been seeing HSDS (40eps) on sale, but the packaging looks a little iffy. First of all, there are only two DVDs, and they are in this plastic bag with a printout of an image of the official DVD cover. Also, it's about $5, so I'm a little suspicious and am hesitant to buy it. Does anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by yin_shen_quan View Post
    I've been seeing HSDS (40eps) on sale, but the packaging looks a little iffy. First of all, there are only two DVDs, and they are in this plastic bag with a printout of an image of the official DVD cover. Also, it's about $5, so I'm a little suspicious and am hesitant to buy it. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Any series set that's $5 and below can't be authentic, can they?

Especially ones that contain 40 eps in two DVDs. Must be overly compressed quality.
    Last edited by Wuxialover; 11-21-09 at 06:09 PM.

Yes but their's is a 2 boxed edition. Next week Veegoo (AMK) is bringing in a whole box version. You might want to check that out first before buying. Veegoo is on same street as Bluemax AMK but just a bit further up on the opposite side of the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Iljimae View Post
    I also from sg too surferket...u mean the whole series is out in bluemax aldy? I looking to get this series as soon as possible

Those are definitely "uncle" version. That's how they package in China and Malaysia. Very poor quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxialover View Post
    Any series set that's $5 and below can't be authentic, can they?

Especially ones that contain 40 eps in two DVDs. Must be overly compressed quality.