Thread: Tian Di Bu Rong (天地不容)

Default Tian Di Bu Rong (天地不容)

Does anyone have info on this series? It stars Ady An and Feng Shao Feng.

If anyone has a synopsis and release date, it'd be much appreciated, thanks!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tian_Di_Bu_Rong

The title has been changed to "Suo Qing Qiu" and producer Yu Zheng has written in his blog that it's scheduled to be released in mid-January, 2009.

43 mins preview clip released not long ago
    http://tieba.baidu.com/%B0%B2%D2%D4%...3cc85612333597

My comments on the clip in this post (from Ady's thread)
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showpost...postcount=2616
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Thanks SunnySnow for the information. The clip 's so awesome. Ady 's role 's quite sad. Don't like her hair but it's ok as long as Ady in it

Hmm looks like it could be good, but it's very cliche. I just started watching Gentle Reflections and the beginning is very similar. Just in case people aren't watching the video that contains a lot of spoilers, I'll tag this.

click to show/hide spoilers
    They had thesame scene where the lecherous old man gets something thrown at him as he is peeking and then girl runs out explains it to the man's wife only to run into the man who has a bump on his head. Wife gets mad, blames girl, and marries the girl off to an ugly older man who is sort of rough. Guy gets threatened by the the lecherous old man about not touching his wife. Lech guy rapes girl on her wedding night.

Above are the similarities just from the first episode or two of Gentle Reflections. I wonder if this is just a very old cliche or if Yu Zheng has seen this drama. It is very eerily similar though.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi6 View Post

Above are the similarities just from the first episode or two of Gentle Reflections. I wonder if this is just a very old cliche or if Yu Zheng has seen this drama. It is very eerily similar though.
    Hmm, Yu Zheng probably copied it. Many of his series are not known for being very original. The dance where Michelle Yim hits the drums with the sleeves of her robes is a replica of Zhang Ziyi's dance scene in Zhang Yimou's "House of Flying Daggers".
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

It reminds of "Dangerous Liasons" with John Malkovich and Glenn Close, and Uma Thurman. Seems intresting but not original.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    It reminds of "Dangerous Liasons" with John Malkovich and Glenn Close, and Uma Thurman. Seems intresting but not original.
    I agree about the similarity, though that ends about 20% of the way into the clip, and lots of other types of storylines start- seems like Yu Cheng combined a lot of different types of stories here- interesting, but not exciting enough to entice me to watch unfortunately.

(Is it Uma Thurman or Michelle Pfeiffer?)

It has both Uma Thurman and Michelle Pfeiffer. I think Pfeiffer plays the lead, while Uma plays a smaller role of Cecile. I loved this movie, I do see the similarities. But a lot of of movies/dramas have taken this idea, many of these movies happen to also be remakes of Dangerous Liasons, so I am okay with the idea being similar, it's become an old cliche for me. Sort of like when in Wuxia dramas the main character falls down a cliff, survives, and learns an amazing kung fu. I have just learned to accept it, plus I do enjoy cliches .

There's something about the scenes being almost copied verbatim like in Gentle Reflections that bothers me a bit. I sort of felt that way with Princess Huai Yu and Diao Man Gong Zhu... the basic plotline was pretty much the same and even the plot twists and side stories were the same. The coincidences were a little too specific.

does anyone have the theme song for this drama? i can't find it anywhere and who sings the song?
    thanksss (:

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post

The title has been changed to "Suo Qing Qiu" and producer Yu Zheng has written in his blog that it's scheduled to be released in mid-January, 2009.

Excuse me. Can you show me 锁清秋 OST? I can't find anysong in this film.
    I really like ending song, but I don't know it's name. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post

Thank you so much. I'm finding Ending theme song of this film, but it's difficult to find it. Can you show me it? Thanks!!!

Here's the link. Both OP & ED are in the rar file:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRHRSWVE

I left the song names in chinese, so if you can't extract them, do drop me a note. Both are .wma files.

锁清秋 主题曲 - 锁清秋 (何晟铭&唐荭菲)
    Suo Qing Qiu OP - Suo Qing Qiu (by He Shengming & Tang Hongfei)

锁清秋 片尾曲 - 我对你有多好 (伊能静)
    Suo Qing Qiu ED - How good am I to you (by Annie Yi)

Does anyone know where I can download this series? Or watch it online with subtitles? Thanks

Love Ady.
    Last edited by charm101; 12-06-09 at 11:04 PM.

This drama is pretty good! I really enjoyed watching the chemistry between Ady an and Fang Shao Feng! It's nice that this is their second drama together so they seem more comfortable together!

Like usual Ady An does a great job playing her roles. I love it when she cries! So beautiful.

Fang Shao feng does a great job being a playboy to a beautiful lover.

It sooo said at the end though! If I could, I'll just erase the ending part. LOL. Keep it where FSF and Ady reunite! That is the perfect ending. But it was said for FSF, makes me wonder how he would live since it ended like that. I mean would he still marry that general's daughter and etc. Will he be happy? Sigh! Ady worked so hard for her happiness and life, just to only give up for FSF. AIYA....

But this drama was really good, and touched my heart.

they don't end up together, she decide to kill herself for his future

It really good story, I like their chemistry, currently watching a series act by them only know the vietnamese name as Van Nuong. It very good

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    they don't end up together, she decide to kill herself for his future

It really good story, I like their chemistry, currently watching a series act by them only know the vietnamese name as Van Nuong. It very good
    Oh yea I've seen that one too! it's called Yun Niang. That one was good too! I actually like it more than Tian Di Bu Rong. I only like it because it was a happy ending compare to Tian Di Bu Rong. Tian Di Bu Rong is as good too. I mean they both are good dramas. Its just sad at the end of Tian Di Bu Rong.

I would have buy this series, if the ending weren't so sad