Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Another Split: Vivian Chow and Joe Nieh

Oh yea Rape of an Angel or something. I think it was just an bra shot or something. I just find it interesting since her image for a while was the Asian sex symbol or something back in the 80s.

Yeah I think Wong Jing heavily promoted Athena for a while in his movies but dropped her when he realized she's not gonna be another Chingmy Yao.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

I am a beyond fan, so I occasionally check out beyond news. I recall once reading that Paul confirmed that he needed a lot of discipline in his 7 yrs with Athena but it was worth it. That must have been in 2005 or so.

It would really suck if she only held out on him.

I don't particularly care about Athena one way or another, but I do wish Paul the best.

Chingmy never did any nude scenes either except for maybe the back or something. Bleh who cares. HK should just stick with PG comedies and drama. Their attempt to be "sexy" or "provocative" is lame anyway.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Lol I meant Chingmy has had "intimate relationship" with Wong Jing but Athena chose Paul instead.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    i think they are still together. I wonder if they are married now.

now if the rumors are true, then Paul has "held out" ever since he met her because she doesn't believe in premarital sex. This could be one reason why Stephen Chow strayed.
    Really?? It doesn't seem that way since I heard that Athena did a lot of category III movies. But hey, who really knows?? That is their personal business anyways... If they are happily married, congrats to them! But wasn't Athena one of Ada's bride's maids? If so, maybe she wasn't married during that time but is married now?
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Oh I thought she only did one - that raped by angel or somethng. I think she was marketed with a sexy image, but out of the limelight she's conversative, with Paul anyway.

Did you see the paparazzi picture of her (no makeup, totally candid) yelling at Paul? He looked totally whipped. As a Beyond fan I didn't like seeing it, but thinking about it again, it was kinda funny. Hehe.

I am a beyond fan, so I occasionally check out beyond news. I recall once reading that Paul confirmed that he needed a lot of discipline in his 7 yrs with Athena but it was worth it. That must have been in 2005 or so.
    What kind of dickless monkey wonder blueballed himself for 7 years while having a beautiful girlfriend? Discipline my muscular arse.

Oh yeah Vivian Chow... is she still a MILF? I had a huge crush on her when I was a kid - the things I thought I'd do to her, as I sat in class at school pretending to study...
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Really?? It doesn't seem that way since I heard that Athena did a lot of category III movies. But hey, who really knows?? That is their personal business anyways... If they are happily married, congrats to them! But wasn't Athena one of Ada's bride's maids? If so, maybe she wasn't married during that time but is married now?
    Athena did a few Cat III movies for Wong Jing, but, she never strip in the movies. It's common in the 90's HK movie industry. Stars act in Cat III movies, but they didn't do the stripping. Only the not well known not famous actresses do the stripping.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    What kind of dickless monkey wonder blueballed himself for 7 years while having a beautiful girlfriend? Discipline my muscular arse.

Oh yeah Vivian Chow... is she still a MILF? I had a huge crush on her when I was a kid - the things I thought I'd do to her, as I sat in class at school pretending to study...
    lmfao.

she's definitely a hottie, i love vivian chow the day i saw her on-screen but she can't sing that well. i always asked my mom why i can't be pretty like her.

praise the lord for the break up but i must fess, i did have a thing for joe. he's a great writer and he gave great advice on his radio show. when he was younger, he pretty much wiggled a finger and got any girl he wanted.
    so with athena and paul, you can obviously tell paul is whipped. athena acts like a control freak. i like them together though, a ying yang kinda thing.

chingmy yau - IS EFFING HOT!!!
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

I think either Vivian has gone nuts or 'her letter' was indeed written by Joe.

I mean, which self-respecting woman would say "he absolutely has the right to do me wrong"???

But even if it's written by Joe, why is she keeping quiet about such a line, which by the way makes her sound like a brainless bimbo? >_<

Not a brainless bimbo. Just a woman who loves a man too deeply and willing to accept all his flaws.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I think either Vivian has gone nuts or 'her letter' was indeed written by Joe.

I mean, which self-respecting woman would say "he absolutely has the right to do me wrong"???

But even if it's written by Joe, why is she keeping quiet about such a line, which by the way makes her sound like a brainless bimbo? >_<
    Quoted for truth. Forgiveness and appeasement are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post

well, he is eventually gonna get some. For the best, which Athenu arguably is, you can give her some extra patience.

By the way, Vivian Chow has no children, thus that term does not apply.

well, he is eventually gonna get some. For the best, which Athenu arguably is, you can give her some extra patience.
    For the best, I'd give her an extra month. Not friggin' 7 years! That sweet arse is gonna get old and saggy by the time you get to hit it! What's the point???

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

She must be doing something right, or he is just exhibiting saint-like patience.

Monk-like patience. Dude has the sex drive of a soy-addicted panda.

I recalled Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson claiming to stay virgin until marriage as well, but we now know how true they were to their pledges.

It seems like a publicity stunt.

^^ I know what you mean. I tend to question people's motives when they start disclosing their private/sex life to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    ^^ I know what you mean. I tend to question people's motives when they start disclosing their private/sex life to the public.
    I know! Last time we did that, everyone thought that you were bi.

belly, aren't you supposed to be married, barefooted, pregnant and locked in the kitchen? Unless you have Internet on your fridge? I remember you told people that you're leaving SPCNET forever. Left me broken-hearted for a month.