Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Another Split: Vivian Chow and Joe Nieh

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Honestly, I'm going to puke too. But somehow, it's not that surprising at all.

And Maomao now looks so stupid, especially with her big-headed blog entry.
    Lol, I kept reading mao mao, and I'm like - is that me? did I say something wrong? Realize, it was the crazy girl I dislike a lot

i don't believe the marriage thing, and i hope it's not real!
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Joe Nieh cheap? Maomao cheap? Nah, V Chow is cheapest. She is sound proof to men that some women would just die without being continuously abused by men.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Talking

Leo Ku's response: "... so happy, so happy, so happy, MANY MANY HAPPY!!!..."

A bunch of idiots in a boat.

古巨基祝Vivian大團圓結局
    【14:46】2008年12月18日
    【on.cc專訊】 古巨基收到老友周慧敏(Vivian)突然結婚喜訊,即時第一時間致電恭喜她,基仔興奮地說:「親耳聽到佢 親口證實時我好激動,電話入面聽到佢哋兩個把聲,佢哋好激動,好開心、好開心、好開心,總之好多個開心啦! 之前都好掛心佢哋,兩個都係我好朋友,最開心係經歷咗咁多,終於有個大團圓結局。」
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Leo Ku's response: "... so happy, so happy, so happy, MANY MANY HAPPY!!!..."

A bunch of idiots in a boat.
    Leo Ku is being sacastic? lol
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Such a fun publicity show... just to promote Chow's concert next year... so that she may earn more $$$ to support Nieh's clubbing.

Thank you for your continuous support.

A fantasy statement written by a genius on a Chinese forum:

昨日突然發表聲明,宣布已跟周慧敏申請註冊結婚的倪震。
    "動搖過,才懂得堅定;失去過,才學會珍惜。一場風波,令我們更了解互相的愛;四方壓力,使我們更體會到彼 此的不可分割。試煉,成就了信心。慧敏答應嫁給我了,我們已申請註冊結婚。
    祝福我們吧。
    倪震"

今日突然再發表聲明,宣布已跟周慧敏申請離婚。
    聲明全文:
    「結過婚,才懂得後悔;昨晚無滾過,才知道辛苦。一場鬧劇,令我們成為香港人的笑柄;四方壓力,使我們昨天 急急結婚 現在終於後悔了。今早 慧敏答應跟我離婚,我們已向有關當局申請。祝福我回復單身吧。偽震」

I think I'm getting more wrinkles from all the laughing.
    Last edited by expression; 12-18-08 at 11:47 AM.

Such a fun publicity show... just to promote Chow's concert next year... so that she may earn more $$$ to support Nieh's clubbing.

Thank you for your continuous support.
    I'm sharing the laughter too, gwanny!

So, Vivi is holding a concert next year which explains...? Bleh! Lame promotion! *shakes head*
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Look! Joejoe is crying!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/expressionexp/nieh.jpg')

Quote Joejoe:
    当晚责任完全在我,是我一个成年男人发挥魅力,在夜场'孔雀开屏'的恶果
    "The responsibility of that night lies fully in me. It's all the unfortunate result of me, a mature man, showing off his charisma at a night club, like a peacock flaring its feathers..."

Man, I'm sooooo addicted!

Poor Maomao! I'm beginning to feel sorry for her now! Stupid girl used by an amazing cheapcheap couple.

OMG!! I can''t believe all of this!! I like Vivian Chow a lot and she was once one of my most favorites. But now, I don't know what to say!!! I can't believe Leo's response too..I laughed so hard after reading it too... sigh.. This is all becoming VERY ridiculous. Yesterday, when I went to SF Chinatown and walked by a magazine shop I saw so many magazines and newspapers with Joe and Vivian's pix on the front page. I am so not that surprised... They are getting so much attention. Is this all act or a publicity stunt? Is Vivian really going to hold another concert next year? Who really knows?? She didn't sing that well during her 2006 concert though.. sigh... Also, she has not released any new albums in a long long time so which songs is she going to sing? The same old songs again?? Honestly, that is getting really boring and old...

THe marriage thing is so cheap and out of the blue!!! First they said that they split due to this 3rd party girl and now they announce that they will get married????What the heck is up with that?? What a cheap and pathetic way to promote her concert!!! I am starting to lose even more respect for Vivian now...
    Last edited by Trinie; 12-18-08 at 05:11 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

This is why people should not care about other people's lives, avoids drama queens making a good buck off them from gossip magazines. Frankly, they can stuff their heads into cow dung for all I care ahahaha....

Honeymoon night: Joe cheats again, OH NO THE HORRORRRRR....It's days of our lives again!

Well when you are a celebrity, the public generally does care about what you do since you are supposed to a be a role model for the younger generation. However, Vivian is now setting a bad example. Doesn't she realize how much this is hurting her reputation?? I can imagine them using this other "girl" to promote themselves.. How sad...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

The worst thing is: they decide to announce their "marriage" news on the VERY DAY that Edmond Leung is getting married with his 10-yr gf. Is that even necessary?! You can't even tolerate not being on Page 1 for a single darn day?!

CRAZY CHEAP NARCISSISTIC COUPLE!

So now a normal happy wedding got its spotlight stolen... well maybe it's for the better.
    Congrats for escaping the spotlight Edmond.
    Last edited by expression; 12-18-08 at 05:58 PM.

News quote:

【文匯專訊】倪震今天(18日)下午向媒體發出郵件通知,稱將與周慧敏結婚。郵件稱最近發生的分手風波更加 堅定了雙方的信心,周慧敏已答應嫁給他。香港媒體聞風已經趕往周慧敏寓所,周慧敏足不出戶,但門外至少守候 了幾十家港媒,倪震則尚未現身。

新浪娛樂報道,受此事影響,原定於在今晚舉行的梁漢文婚禮遭受「人氣打擊」,原被邀請參加婚禮的娛樂記者們收到倪震周慧敏宣佈結婚的消息後,紛紛調轉車頭,奔向周家。有網友甚至驚呼「 倪震跟梁漢文有仇啊,把記者全拉走了」。新浪娛樂將繼續關注此事的進展。

It's okay though..maybe Edmund can have some peace and quiet from reporters on his wedding day instead of all this gossip frenzy. Besides, those papparazzi are hardly desired guests at a wedding.

Wait... is it Edmund or Edmond?? Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    Lol, I kept reading mao mao, and I'm like - is that me? did I say something wrong?
    Haha of course it's not you we were talking about!

Now there's speculations that this whole thing is a calculated move planned by Joe, and his aim is to force Vivian into marrying him, as he's tired of the just boyfriend-girlfriend-live-in status. His planned proposal in her previous concert (with assistance from Leo Ku) did not work out, though it touched Vivian, so he chose to use such a method to force out her agreement.

So, was little Mao Mao in on the plan or she's just a chess piece for Joe?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    So, was little Mao Mao in on the plan or she's just a chess piece for Joe?
    Those reports I've read did not mention whether she's part of it or just a chess piece. Would have to wait for more updates.

I thought it was Vivian that wanted to marry Joe since I remember him being the one that said he was fine with just "living" with her and not marrying her? Maybe I am wrong...

Look! Joejoe is crying!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn61/expressionexp/nieh.jpg')

Quote Joejoe:

"The responsibility of that night lies fully in me. It's all the unfortunate result of me, a mature man, showing off his charisma at a night club, like a peacock flaring its feathers..."
    A peacock?! A PEACOCK?!