Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 光阴的故事

Finished it- nice ending! Very clever ending actually!

click to show/hide spoilers

Nice full-circle sort of story that you see one of the characters become the writer for the series! )) Love it!

Plus I thought it was hilarious that the 'fake' story of how Sun baba and Sun mama met was the one in the story (because the real story from Sun baba was too boring! Sun mama even told Yi mei this! ) ) and its also a sly dig at the subjective nature of truth.

And very funny that just around the time Yi Mei is asking "urg writing a script it soooo hard, do I write it in sequence, in backward sequence, from whose point of view..." the story goes and does a back-ward to forward sequence- i.e., we start with knowing that Yi Mei and Yi Yuan get together, and then go back to see how it happened!

Also very cute that they showed the out-takes... the actor for Pai Xiong is a natural comedian! Love him!

Yi mei also finally gets to grow up and show some development, becoming a career woman- nice job!

It is also nice that Zhu Lei came back...

Really like the happy ending and the explaination from the writers(?) that they're grateful to everyone who helped write the story, and to everyone who still lives the story, the story belongs to not just them, but even you (the viewer!)

I want to see the actor for Fubang and Tammy Chen come back to do a serial together in the sequel!

Anyone know what the sequel is about or who's in it?? Also want to see Sun granddad, Sun baba, Sun mama, Tao baba and Tao mama, and _of course_ the actor/actress for Pai Xiong and his mom!

Okay, because I knew nothing about him, did a quick search and he really is low profile!

Actor for Tao Fubang is called Leroy Yang, seems like he's done quite a few TV serials, but has lots of ads to his name (I gather he's more of a model than an actor).

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A5%...B8%80%E5%B1%95

He was born in Taiwan, but I think attended UC-Urvine.

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    haha true... but if i were to chose, id say that Paul seems better than nini..nini was plain selfish!

by the way, i happened to see on tv that tammy and megan has a new movie entitled 爱到底. it seems like a romantic comedy. cast also include ken, fan wang and some others i alredi forgot...
    I agree, Paul seemed to be genuine overall in wanting their marriage to work out- and be waiting for Qian to fall in love with him. (Qian just wasn't honest with him and seemed to be using him mostly. )

Nini was just insane. Too bad, since she started off a cool character.

Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    Finished it- nice ending! Very clever ending actually!

click to show/hide spoilers

Nice full-circle sort of story that you see one of the characters become the writer for the series! )) Love it!

Plus I thought it was hilarious that the 'fake' story of how Sun baba and Sun mama met was the one in the story (because the real story from Sun baba was too boring! Sun mama even told Yi mei this! ) ) and its also a sly dig at the subjective nature of truth.

And very funny that just around the time Yi Mei is asking "urg writing a script it soooo hard, do I write it in sequence, in backward sequence, from whose point of view..." the story goes and does a back-ward to forward sequence- i.e., we start with knowing that Yi Mei and Yi Yuan get together, and then go back to see how it happened!

Also very cute that they showed the out-takes... the actor for Pai Xiong is a natural comedian! Love him!

Yi mei also finally gets to grow up and show some development, becoming a career woman- nice job!

It is also nice that Zhu Lei came back...

Really like the happy ending and the explaination from the writers(?) that they're grateful to everyone who helped write the story, and to everyone who still lives the story, the story belongs to not just them, but even you (the viewer!)

I want to see the actor for Fubang and Tammy Chen come back to do a serial together in the sequel!

Anyone know what the sequel is about or who's in it?? Also want to see Sun granddad, Sun baba, Sun mama, Tao baba and Tao mama, and _of course_ the actor/actress for Pai Xiong and his mom!

i see u love pai xiong he is in a movie cape no 7..its actualy a famous movie but due to numerous characters, pai xiong's screen time is limited...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Yo guys, I finished this series, and heard they are going to have a part2 in which they will start making on July this year.

For those that have not watch it, this is the best series I ever watch in my whole life(personal opinion) out of 200+ series. So go watch now.

Quote Originally Posted by suchandr View Post
    Yo guys, I finished this series, and heard they are going to have a part2 in which they will start making on July this year.

For those that have not watch it, this is the best series I ever watch in my whole life(personal opinion) out of 200+ series. So go watch now.
    yep heard about part 2 too. hope its a fresh one and not just a copy from the original
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

I just finished watching the show. I love Leroy Yang.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy楊一展 View Post
    I just finished watching the show. I love Leroy Yang.
    he has a new series which started airing last friday: xing fu de she guang..somethng like that haha
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

He's also in Qing Mei Zhu Ma (Happy Together). Also quite like the series. I miss Taiwanese series like this...
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”