Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The War On Tofu!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    atlantean0208, I updated that: not the titties but the kitty. It rhymes!
    LOL - my post updated

This thread is for all the male $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/AhOohMonkey.gif') ~~~
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Definitely eats beef, not tofu.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo53/snootchboy/notapussy.jpg')

The U.S. auto industry might not be what it once was, but the U.S. beef industry is as great as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    Gackt looks the messed up way he does now, because the douche decided to get plastic surgery. Seriously, he went from being one of the most majestic performers to a nutbag. Still, amazing voice though.
    Gackt is Wacko Jacko the 2nd? The next thing he intend to do better not be building a Neverland for little boys.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I love tofu especial tofu fa at dim sum.
    I only stop eating tofu if it's proven unhealthy like junk food, otherwise I will continue eating it as long as it's healthy. I don't believe in the sex drive thing. Sex has more to do with culture and way of life. Asian cultures don't worship sex like western culture, it's a taboo. Asian cultures worship wealth (Money, house, car, food, education, ect), not sex. I like japanese food, even though I don't eat sushi. They are very healthy, healthier than western and other asian foods. There is reason why the life expectancy of the japanese is among the longest.
    Glad I'm not dating you!

So Candide, a night out w/ raw oysters should help eh? Yummy!
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Hmmm. Sounds like some dude I used to know. Michael...Jackson, or something like that?
    I call him the Japanese Michael Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    He used to look good back in those days, i.e. the Malice Mizer days.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Gackt is Wacko Jacko the 2nd? The next thing he intend to do better not be building a Neverland for little boys.
    Pretty much. I don't want to think about Gackt and little boys, that's just nasty.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Thanks for proving my point!

exy: I'm the kitty, not the titties!
    It's not the case that I eat tofu that much, but I like its taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I don't agree that Asian cultures don't worship sex like the western culture. Asian cultures DO put a lot of importance into sex, BUT they are just more covert about it so you mistakenly THINK that they don't worship sex. However, I think the Asian culture values sex just as much as any culture does. Whoever thinks that the Asian culture does not value sex that much must be either naive or comes from the countryside.... That was how my cousin thinks but I think she has changed her mind ever since she got married.
    Jokes and real life are two different things. Having children out of wedlock and single parents are still a taboo and being look down upon. Lot of divorced asian women or asian single moms end up with non-asian men because decent asian men wouldn't want to be with them. Perhap this explains why there are way more non-asian men asian woman couples than the asian men non-asian women couples.

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    Glad I'm not dating you!
    If having sex is your main objective from dating, then you should date the junkies. I wouldn't make love to her unless we are really in love and ready to spend the rest of our lives with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    If having sex is your main objective from dating, then you should date the junkies.
    Charming as usual.

I wouldn't make love to her unless we are really in love and ready to spend the rest of our lives with each other.
    Coming from you, that's just creepy, and potentially comical as you try to figure what goes where.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    So Candide, a night out w/ raw oysters should help eh? Yummy!
    Are you asking me out?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

and potentially comical as you try to figure what goes where.
    Ain't that the truth!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Are you asking me out?
    Lol. Sure but on a sidenote, wanted to know what the "adverse" effects are on a guy.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

and potentially comical as you try to figure what goes where.
    I thought those things will just come naturally, even in the darkest of night

*currently controlling oneself from bursting with uncontrollable laughter*

This is all very naughty and scandalous...
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Aw nooos. Our very own Kung Fu Pandamao has been ensnared by the charm of Candid Puss in Boobs. Can Master Oogway TC save her from the evil paws of Candid by building an igloo with tofu? Will the Expressive Condor jump in to help one side or wait to pick the flesh of the loser? Will ICEMAN steal the igloo for his own use? Will I get banned for spamming?

Wait till the next instalment to find out.

On a side note, oysters are reported to increase sperm count and testosterone. Cheaper ways are cheap alcohol and chocolate.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Aw nooos. Our very own Kung Fu Pandamao has been ensnared by the charm of Candid Puss in Boobs. Can Master Oogway TC save her from the evil paws of Candid by building an igloo with tofu? Will the Expressive Condor jump in to help one side or wait to pick the flesh of the loser? Will ICEMAN steal the igloo for his own use? Will I get banned for spamming?

On a side note, oysters are reported to increase sperm count and testosterone. Cheaper ways are cheap alcohol and chocolate.
    LOL, you guys will be banned for a day this Christmas, no, I'm not included coz I'm just reporting you guys
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 12-24-08 at 04:50 AM.

Bravo! Bravo! Such linguistic flair~~

Pandamao hopping away towards Candide, causing earthquakes all over SPCNET, but before she was able to get close Master Oogway intercepted Pandamao's attention. He threw bamboo sticks up in the air and slowly catching it back. Pandamao recalls, "This is how Stephen Chow won in Love on a Delivery, is sifu trying to tell me something?" Swaying her away slowly with tons and tons of bamboo tossed up in the air as if it was a shower of bamboos. Slowly the northward direction towards Candide Pandamao was heading has diverged to another path. Pounding away once again, she could not resist the temptations of bamboo, however, images of ice sculptures made of tofu still persist in her mind. Errrkkk sudden brake from Pandamao. A drift of silence. Suddenly birds flocked out of a tree, the japanese samarui song playing in the heads of Master Oogway and Candide. Candide thinking, "Am I safe or should I just jump off this cliff to waste my oh-so-delicate genes?" Oogway also pondering, "Pandamao resisting bamboo?!?!"

to be continue ... care to finish it off? (Btw, I definitely don't have such a great flair to my writing )

The three stood there.

Still.

The cold breeze brushes past Panda's hair.

The retreating sun sets behind Candy's shadow.

They stood still - as if Time has, yet again, left the present dimension to visit her lover in the 26th dimension.

Staring at each other.....................
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Maybe tofu causes brain malfunctions too!