( For being senile, I forgot to check the box to end this poll after 7 days so at 01-13-09 at 01:20 AM POLL IS CLOSED. I won't count anything after this)
Attention! Contestant # 3 resend another file for her song! \
just check the latest
I had to change formate to mp3, which is worse.
here is the link in originaly WAV. which is better
After a much delayed Spcnet 3 Idol, it is finally here All that you guys have been waiting for has finally come. Before we go crazy on voting, let me say a few words.
1. It was a shame throughout of the SPCNET forum that 0-0-0, the creator, couldn’t participate this time and host the competition. I hope she comes back to vote (don’t’ forget about us darling!)
2. I thank you SPCNET for offering the 20 $ gift card and sponsoring the site, as well as being so supportive of this competition. You know we love you!
3. I would like to thank netdriftr for the third time again for helping host this competition. So please, be kind to his bandwidth!
4. Thank you to Gugu and Atlantean for creating the banners! You two are very talented!
5. This is my first time hosting, so please don’t kill me if you don’t feel it is up to 0-0-0-0’s par. I am still learning
6. Lastly, for those who entered, you all deserve a round of applause! So no need to feel ashamed in any way.
Rules in Judging:
1. All entries are located at
2. All polls will close in 7 days time. Please check the polls for the exact time,meaning all polls closed at the end of the 13th of January 2009 at 12:00 am Eastern Time Zone
3. Finalists are to submit their entries 10 days after, so 23nd of January 2009 will be when the finals start.
4. Finally, constructive criticism is accepted, but please be respectful towards all entries and your forum members. No banishing and no disrespectful remarks. Any fights or spam WILL be reported by me and depending on situation, you MAY lose privilege to vote. We are not professionals here, and for a lot of people, it is their first time recording or mixing. This competition, in the end, supposed to be for us to have fun and enjoy.
The following CRITERIA will be applied for voters:
1. Join date must be earlier than the 6th of November 2008 ( meaning you had to join Spcnet 2 months or greater)
2. Post count must be greater than or equal to 15
3. One vote per member. So vote wisely! The top 2 goes into finals
Failure to follow these criteria will result in null vote from you.
Some info from the songs ( aka bits and pieces of whatever the entrants sent me about the song, be it complete rubbish )
Spcnet Idol 3- Acapello Division 2
Contestant #5- I had 12 hours to complete this song before Sugar was going to kill me.
Contestant #6- Just call me Kermit
Contestant #7 – Sang in Swedish & English. Sorry I went 1 second over ( 1:31). You can stop listening after1 min 30 sec if you want
Contestant #8- I lost my voice after a NYE party, and my voice is still deep and hoarse right now, so I thought I would try some low songs that I normally wouldn't be able to sing. Bad idea. I sounded like a cow. >_< Out of ideas, I went back to this song because I had just recently been listening to the Chloe Agnew version of it. Hope it sounds ok. Oh, and ignore the humming in the background. My fridge decided to start making noises while I was recording.