Thread: 24 Season SEVEN

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default 24 Season SEVEN

THIS IS NOW A SPOILER DISCUSSION - GO AWAY IF YOU'RE STILL NOT WATCHING
    I HATE DISCUSSING SOMETHING USING THE SPOILER TAG

Opps - it should be Season 7 - moderator please help edit the title LOL . (Edited - Thanks )

New season just started after Redemption last December. Already watch the 1st hour (8.00 AM - 9.00 AM). Just one word to describe Jack Bauer - "Badass"

Now the scene is relocated to DC area.

It seems it will involve with IT security, firewall etc (DH4). LOL I like it, my turf .

click to show/hide spoilers
    Soul Patch is the villain and he is alive LOL

Episode 2: 09.00AM - 10.00AM

LOL - there is a female version of Jack Bauer this season - similarly - Badass

Soul Patch get caught on the 2nd hour LOL. Redemption is tightly connected with this Season 7 plot. So one must watch the 24: Redemption movie to know all the background story. It's all related
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-20-09 at 09:24 AM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default 24 Season 7 - Ep 03

LOL, now Soul Patch is no longer a villain - but on a deep undercover and now Jack must save him for a break out from FBI headquarters

Wow - cool breakout - hacker vs hacker LOL and both is a woman. Love it when the woman is badass

This is a big conspiracy season of 24 - love it
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-13-09 at 11:19 AM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default 24 Season 7 - Ep 04

LOL - to the 3 men and a woman crew of the *new CTU*

Die Hard 2 Emergency

Wow - conspiracy so big it goes round and round and it's all goes back to Redemption

LOL - Jack Bauer really found his *soul mate*. The new FBI woman is the new torturer from hell who do anything for the CAUSE whatever the cost, similarly badass
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-13-09 at 12:09 PM.

I like seeing Chloe back on 24, but she's really toned down now. I miss the old snarky Chloe.

The new agent is hot! Even her freckles are hot. The guy who plays Tony's mercenary mentor... I remember him from Highlander and Baywatch gues appearances LOL.

Not so crazy about the same ol' moles everywhere though. Has there been a season where there was no mole in CTU or this time FBI?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    I like seeing Chloe back on 24, but she's really toned down now. I miss the old snarky Chloe.

The new agent is hot! Even her freckles are hot. The guy who plays Tony's mercenary mentor... I remember him from Highlander and Baywatch gues appearances LOL.

Not so crazy about the same ol' moles everywhere though. Has there been a season where there was no mole in CTU or this time FBI?
    It's not 24 if there is no mole hehehe. Anyway I like it that all the plot threads are all back to things happen in Redemption.

- The US Military Intervention in Africa
    - The suicide son
    - The Conspirator
    - The CIP module
    - The FBI
    - The new Jack Bauer Gang
    - The *new CTU*
    - The Juma Gang
    - The *Die Hard 2* Emergency

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default 24 Season 7 - Ep 05 (12.00PM - 1.00PM)

THIS IS NOW A SPOILER DISCUSSION - GO AWAY IF YOU'RE STILL NOT WATCHING
    I HATE DISCUSSING SOMETHING USING THE SPOILER TAG

Hahaha - Jack Bauer badass soulmate is now not only a torturer but also a rogue FBI agent

Very clever of Jack to use poison-gas to *flush out* the people in the panic-room. LOL why don't David Fincher think about this :P

LOL - do not trust a woman - they always betrayed you to save their live, so true man, so trueeeee - hahaha :P

Finally - Jack reunited with his soulmate, they both in the gang LOL - so predictable

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/24.png')

Poor Jack, his soulmate thinking he is a traitor, yeah the hero is always misunderstood by their woman . At least his soulmate confirm Bauer betrayal to the gang .

Ohh nooo - they want to kill her, what will Bauer do - kaching - kaching - kaching - ok, commercial LOL

Even the secret service is a traitor - conspiracy to the highest order

Whoa (doing a Neo LOL) - they can capture a mobile phone call based on a reference of a name - yay

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/24-beforeIdie.png')
    The look of me before Jack Kill me

Oh Noooo - Jack is giving the task to kill Renee - I'm sad looking at a woman in distress . Ohh Sh!t, Jack shot her, bugger. I'm not telling if she is dead or survive . LOL, that is for next week. See you at the same time next week for the weekly spoilery coverage of 24 Season SEVEN
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-20-09 at 10:46 AM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Default 24 Season 7 - Ep 05 (1.00PM - 2.00PM)

LOL not episode 05 but episode 06 - me, baka, screw-up again :P

previously on 24.... :P

- the first Gentleman is paralysed but not dead
    - and yes Renee is alive, survive the gunshot and back from the dead

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/vlcsnap-95569.png')

they explain how Tony alive and not dead and then went rogue because of Michelle

OK, 8 minutes - 2 people already dead - yay - superb shot to the neck - wicked

Airplanes are in motion to be crashed down using the CIP module - ooohhhhh

Yay - The American President is hard headed - willing to sacrifice American citizen instead of following the terrorist demand, you're badass Madam President

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/vlcsnap-102739.png')

At last the African First Lady redeem herself after opening the Panic Room in the previous episode

Two airplanes is in motion for midair collision

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/vlcsnap-108710.png')

This show is wicked and bold to show airplane crash after 9/11 and then just outside DC area no less - so tragic

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/vlcsnap-111344.png')

The badass Madam President still not give in to the terrorist demand even after the midair collision

"We will not be blackmailed, and we will not be held hostage, this country does not negotiate with terrorist"

and because of that speech, The Secretary of State resign.

Yes the ideal USA still cannot let go her role as the world police even with the cost of American lives

uuggghhh - nasty knife killing to implicate the First Gentleman

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/vlcsnap-124207.png')

LOL nobody double cross - Jack Bauer - you bugger sh!thead
    Too many people dies in just one episode and 2 planes exploded mid-air - wicked

I knew it - the 1st Gentleman is also badass

"I think this president not just stubborn but insane" LOL

Next target - 18,000 casualties - "Begin..."

kaching - kaching - kaching....

see you guys next week at the same time for more spoiler coverage of 24
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-27-09 at 11:09 AM.

Jack sure says "we have no choice" a lot. LOL

I think at this point, I just watch to see Jack kill people in entertaining ways. The plot is all too familiar for me to care too much anymore.

The Dubaku/waitress angle is crazy. But funny at the same time.

I didn't realize it was a 2 parter tonight, so I came home late and missed almost all of the first episode. Did manage to see Agent Walker rocking the screen as usual.

Then the POTUS sucks big chunks in the second episode and disgraces her office. She is by far the worst president in the series. Worse than Logan, and worse than that dude who did nothing but get in a plane crash.

Earlier in the season, she let dozens of Americans die while stubbornly refusing to stop invasion of some crap country that no one cares about. But now that her daughter is in peril, she caves in. Makes you wish for George W. Well, not quite.

I guess she's not an idealist after all. Her daughter life is worth more than tens of thousands of American lives. LOL

Hate.

I don't understand how you people can actually watch this series on TV. It's completely serialized like asian serials and is meant to watch on DVDs The wait for the resolution of cliffhanger between episodes is too hard to bare.

Banned

yeah, i watched it on dvd..

[SIZE=3]24 Hours Season 1-6 DVD[/SIZE]