Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Gigi Lai getting married

You don't tollerate rudeness? Who are you in this world to tell me what should I say or not say?
    I don't consider anything I say in here is rude, if you got a problem with it. Go report it to the Admin so the Admin can re-read everything I wrote.
    And me making assumption without evidence? So do you, talking about questioning my marriage is an assumption also. If you can question about my marriage, I can question about your marriage or Gigi. What make you think you the only one can question about people marriage?
    And for your info, Gigi is an actress. I have the right to say what I feel. Or what I think it is. Even if I think she married this disable man for money, it is my opinion and that is not rude at all.
    You need to actually accept reality and move on. You act like you the only one here can control and teaching other people lesson in life. I feel sad for you, I guess you don't get to do that in real life much often, therefore you come up here and telling people how they should think.

And I will continue to say what I feel about Gigi marriage. I didn't put her down, I didn't make fun at her. So it not consider rude. Seem like you really have a metal problem with other people opinions.

And let me shove this in your face. I will continue to assumpts and type what I feel as long as I don't violate any rules in here. You are Nobody to educate me.

Lol say whatever you want, but don't try shutting me up because if I don't tolerate something, I will say that it bugs me. What are you going to do about it? YOU can go report it if you have an issue with it. I'm just calling it as I see it, and you are being rude. If you know you aren't, then maybe you wouldn't be questioning yourself.

I don't need to assume anything, you've been trying to tell stories throughout all these pages. Don't think that you can say something and then people can't comment on it. If you are that protective of it, then don't write it here. Write it, then expect it to be questioned.

No one ever said your opinion was wrong. Just the way you expressed it clearly shows your hypocrisy.
    ok

don't worry asdf, an admin will be here soon and read what you and me talk about to see who being rude and who not. because me and you keep argue about this, somebody will report it.

and you right, I can't do anything about what you type, neither can you. Finally you getting to accept that fact that you a Nobody here to tell me how I should "think" or how i should "feel" about this issue. It a good start, seem like you begin to understand that nobody in this world have to have the same view as you.

If you want to control somebody view. Go control your own husband/wife or gf/bf views, don't try to control me, you be dissapointed.

I don't need to question anything about myself. I am not being rude. too bad you seem like you just can't pull yourself out of your own sensitivity.
    Ofcourse, anyone can question anything people write. And anyone can question any news they read, especially if the news is in the Entertainment industry, where actresses/actors are subject for people to talk about. If you don't like it, don't be famous.
    Aww, poor baby. Open up your eyes and see me type my opinions as I see about this news. Don't get too upset though, you might get a heart attack.

And here, I will continue to type my opinions on this. And if you got a problem with it, keep come back and reply me.
    Last edited by clfan; 02-18-09 at 02:37 AM.

I have no interest in controlling how you think, but I sure can speak about how I feel about how a human being should act towards others with common courtesy and respect. Seems like you can't make the connection.

I love how you think that by teasing me more, you are somehow defending your points. Whoops, doesn't work that way.

And unlike you, I don't care what people say because I am not insecure enough to call people childish names like "nobody". Sorry, it didn't hurt my feelings and I think I outgrew that stage in elementary school.

And unlike you, I DO believe there are other people who think exactly like you. Which is why someone needs to speak about it.
    Last edited by asdf; 02-18-09 at 01:48 PM.
    ok

It funny how you actually know how I think eh? And nobody is not a childish name, it is the true. You are nobody to tell me what I should say and what I should not. Sure, you can speak about all your want. So do I, and make sure you keep your eyes open to hear me speak about it OK, Nobody.

And here, I will continue to speak about this issue as I insist. Too bad there nothing you can do about it. And I love to see how you get so sensitive about others people opinion on this wedding, the more you get Sensitive, the more I enjoy, and I am laughing at you right now, so keep getting sensitive about it.

Back to topic: Nice wedding photos, awww what a big dimond ring Gigi got on her finger. A huge house, 6 million HK dollars wedding dresses, who wouldn't want to retired and live his luxury life, awww, way to go gigi, thump up!! LMFAO!!!

Don't get so "sensitive" and mad asdf, I'm praising Gigi right now, thump up for her, thump up, Hahahaaha!!!

And you know what, I don't care about Gigi nor this marriage, but it you get so sensitive about my opinion on this so I just think it is Fun for me to keep coming back and talk about this marriage, just to see you feel uncomfortable about it. I enjoy doing it, you letting me know your weakness and I am laughing about it. Hahahahaaa!!
    Last edited by clfan; 02-18-09 at 06:59 PM.

Okay at this point, I just feel sorry for you. I know age is not a good measure of maturity and I guess in this day and age, no one can assume, maybe you're actually a teenage mother who knows, but honestly *shakes head*. You would think being a mother would instill some maturity into you, but I guess not.

By the way, here's some tips. "the truth" not "the true", "thumB up" instead of "thump up' and a bunch more. At least if you can't be emotionally mature, try to improve your writing. Good luck.
    ok

Awww, first of all. This is not my life, I don't need to go back and edit everything I wrote to you. Especially someone like you so insecure to the point, you would care about someone you don't know view. Seem like what I think really bother you, therefore you keep coming back to reply to me.
    About my age, I'm not old, I'm not young, and I don't need to prove anything to you. Since for the past 2 pages, all we been talking about is you having a problem with the way I think. And me, seeing your immature sensitivity therefore I keep coming back to replies to you just to see you being uncomfortable.

You just don't get it do you? I don't need to defend any point to you. Since I already make my point clear enough on how I feel about this issue. I'm not even here to debate with you if that is what you looking for, I suggest you looking for somewhere else.

I'm sure me and you both have a life offline once we shut down this computer. I suggest you actually learn that in life, nobody need to think the same as you. And you CAN'T stop anybody from thinking a certain way. You might as well move on and do better thing my friend.

Or, you can keep getting sensitive about this and keep feel uncomfortable about it. Which is not healthy for you. And that is your weakness, the more I see you take the words of somebody over the internet seriously, the more I laugh about it. Haha!!

I'm mature, you know why? Because I'm not like you. 1) I don't try to educated people that I don't know over the internet, but you do. 2) I don't Get all mad over somebody view, just because they don't type what you want to hear, but you do. So if you taking about mature, ask yourself first.
    Last edited by clfan; 02-18-09 at 07:22 PM.

That's just faulty logic. If someone was being racist, ageist, judgemental, or discriminatory, then someone should speak up. Of course, no one can force anyone to change their minds, but if no one says anything, that's like silently supporting prejudice and ill behaviour. If I see someone litter in front of me, I will say something because it's just rude. Sure, they may still keep on doing whatever they were doing, and they will likely not take it well, but hey, at least they know that not everyone agrees wtih them.

I was fine from the start that people diasgree with me. You're the one that can't handle it. I've already explained why you're immature yet you only call me immature without any basis. So keep at it.

And it's not about typos or editting. If you just said that your writing need work due to language barriers or what-not, that's totally understandable. But hey, you seem to like covering up for yourself. There really is no need.
    ok

I don't need to cover up anything, since I don't care what you think.
    But is you that care what I think, therefore I will continue to say it, just to see you get mad and keep replies to me.
    So you think it rude eh? You want to keep educating me? I give you a chance to keep getting sensitive about it, immature.
    Seem like just don't get it, since you so full of yourself. You call me immature, I call you back. Simple as that.

And since you tend to get irritate about my view on Gigi marriage, I will continue to post it so I can enjoy laughing at you getting irritate.

Back to the topic: Im so happy for Gigi, she got to married a rich handicap millionair, she don't have to worry about her life later on. At least she have money, even if they get a divorce she will get her share, not bad, not bad. Well done gigi, aww!!! I'm praising your Gigi right now asdf, don't get so irritate though. Because the more I see you get mad, the more I will type about this. I will continue to do so until you actuall understand that Nobody need to think the way you do, and nobody need to type what you want to hear.

Hey dude, you can post whatever you want. If your goal is to annoy me, you're gonna have to wait a long long time. So you're okay with name-calling and "revenge' as if we are 3 years old. Awesome.

Sure, I'll play your game, it's quite easy to play actually. Your views are very raw, because no one knows exactly what is in the prenup and exactly what he is offering her and how his business will truly do in the future. Raw assumption, unbased biases. You wanna say your opinion? Dude, go ahead, say it. But you can't stop other people from commenting on it either.
    ok

I told you already, I don't care about this marriage or you. I don't even care about the games. I just happen to have time right now so I like to see you get irritate.
    This is just for fun for me, I don't take it seriously. You do, you know why I don't bother debate with you about your point. Because I don't take it seriously. I just enjoy seeing you taking it seriously.

Don't worry, I like to type my opinions. Aww, you might say I'm repeating myself. Yes I am, why? Because I don't take it seriously. I just enjoy seeing you keep coming back and kill this thread with me. We doing great at it you know, thank you for putting in your share.

Here I wait for your reply, then I will continue to reply back about the topic, Haha!!

Don't worry ms. or mr. so full of yourself, I don't need to wait long long time. Me and you already spam this thread 2 pages already. An admin will be here soon because somebody will report it. I'm just glad when the admin come, they can read everything You and Me type. We both put in an equal share since we both replies to each other. I'm just suprise that is you (the serious, get mad easy, try to educated people) vs. me (someone who just don't care, just post for fun because I know it will irritate you and enjoy seeing you keep coming back).
    Last edited by clfan; 02-18-09 at 08:19 PM.