Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fa - reeeee- zing

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    I am speechless. One of them is obvious a man. The other one... wow.

Now I wonder why they are making out and dry humping. It's cool if they are a couple, but if they aren't gay, why are they doing that?
    what do you mean 'wow'? are you talking about jaejoong? and what's dry humping? and they're not like that! they're just in love with each other! i'll be posting more on your page in a few minutes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

current temperature is : 19F or -7C, wind at 15mph, wind chill at 6, humidity at 74%

I don't know who's who. One of them looks like a lady, and he's be pretty if he was in fact a lady.

They look like a couple to me. Is all.

And it shockd me that the guy isn't a lady.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    I don't know who's who. One of them looks like a lady, and he's be pretty if he was in fact a lady.

They look like a couple to me. Is all.

And it shockd me that the guy isn't a lady.
    really? you think jaejoong looks like a girl? oh, jaejoong is the one that is being hugged from the back in the first pic.. well in all the pics. yunho does like to do that to jaejoong. jaejoong is really beautiful right? he won the most beautiful asian flower title for boys in 2008! this is asia! he got the most vote! ^__^

here, the first guy is yunho and the second guy is jaejoong.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/blood_of_rose/JaeHo4.jpg')

well the other day it was 42 degrees celcius.
    Also, where do you live GuGu? Siberia?

Korean fanboy discussion in the korean threads plz, if continue--> delete post.

FYI, Kelvin is the coolest, C and F are just pretenders.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    well the other day it was 42 degrees celcius.
    Also, where do you live GuGu? Siberia?
    hehe Sydney?

Why can't americans change to celsius and metric system? I mean it makes to remember easy numbers like 0 degrees and 100 degrees, instead of 32 and 212. Do you guys not get taught that 10 is the easiest timetable to learn, not 8 or 12 or 16 or 3?

Kelvin is nice for scientist. Most lay ppl don't know what absolute 0 is though.

It is weird that we have disparate measurement systems, but it's doubtful either side will cave in and adopt the other's system.

My international student friends in school used to give me measurements in kgs and cms. They never adapted either. I guess it's too hard for grownups to switch unless absolutely necessary.

Isn't it summer in the southern hemisphere now?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    hehe Sydney?

Why can't americans change to celsius and metric system? I mean it makes to remember easy numbers like 0 degrees and 100 degrees, instead of 32 and 212. Do you guys not get taught that 10 is the easiest timetable to learn, not 8 or 12 or 16 or 3?

Kelvin is nice for scientist. Most lay ppl don't know what absolute 0 is though.
    We are lazy and stubborn.

When I was in primary school they tried to teach us metric measurements. The country was supposed to convert to the metric system over 30 years ago. But it never happened. Most Americans have no idea how much a liter is or how far a kilometer is.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    hehe Sydney?

our brains are faster, so we don't need to do everything by 10s.

When it gets that cold, do the schools in your area close down? Where I live the weather is perfect, 74 degrees F. Sorry, I don't mean to rub it in.

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    When it gets that cold, do the schools in your area close down? Where I live the weather is perfect, 74 degrees F. Sorry, I don't mean to rub it in.
    No, nothing shuts down because it's too cold. The only reason it'd shut down is if there is a blizzard that's going to be heading our way and the traffic should be too dangerous to drive. Or if we get so much snow, and I mean foots of snow, or ice. And most of the time it's only a later start, not a closing. But no, we don't shut down just because it's too cold.