Thread: Ryusei no Kizuna (Meteor's Bond)

Default Ryusei no Kizuna (Meteor's Bond)

Information: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ryusei_no_Kizuna

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www7.0zz0.com/2008/10/19/17/231701398.jpg')

Some of you have already seen this drama or currently watching it. Anyway, I just got through two episodes and was immediately lured into this drama.

I never thought a drama about three orphan siblings' revenge could still include humor and other stuff like Nino's "drama" stories. This series is so amusing that it deserves its own discussion thread. So let the talking begin!

I like the bond between the three siblings. I think I like Nino's role here more than the goody goody role in Prince Taro(?) and it's nice to see Ryo in a role completely different from his role in Last Friends.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Oh I definitely adored Ryo here....I like his dumb and kind-hearted simple personality...quite a contrast to last friends. I only saw the last episode with subs and it was good...

Who's the girl that keeps calling Nino, Axel? I think I've seen her somewhere but forgot which drama. This show is so funny. It has it's serious moments, but it has a nice blend of funny moments too. I like how they blend the past and present so well into the narrative of the series.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Who's the girl that keeps calling Nino, Axel? I think I've seen her somewhere but forgot which drama. This show is so funny. It has it's serious moments, but it has a nice blend of funny moments too. I like how they blend the past and present so well into the narrative of the series.

I am not so sure about her role...quite random role..some fans were saying they don't understand the need for her role...that role was played by singer Mika Nakashima who sang the ending theme song 'Orion' for the serial.

I expected this drama to be sad heavy and with a bit of intrigue...then it had a lot of light-hearted and somewhat lame scenes weaved into it so I was kind of disappointed at first. Same for nino, his acting was average only I thought and he won for Nikan sports best actor for that season...I guess after watching the last episode, it made more sense to me why he won.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I am not so sure about her role...quite random role..some fans were saying they don't understand the need for her role...that role was played by singer Mika Nakashima who sang the ending theme song 'Orion' for the serial.

I expected this drama to be sad heavy and with a bit of intrigue...then it had a lot of light-hearted and somewhat lame scenes weaved into it so I was kind of disappointed at first. Same for nino, his acting was average only I thought and he won for Nikan sports best actor for that season...I guess after watching the last episode, it made more sense to me why he won.
    Ah, She's that lame-o so called "actress" from the NANA 1 and 2 movies.

I was surprised about the inclusion of the comedy element too; however, I think it was better that way. If it was sad and heavy through and through, we would know the ending would end just as tragic. But I think more than anything, the light-hearted parts have to deal with the three siblings bond and goes to say that their life doesn't always have to be stuck in "revenge for their parents" mode for the rest of their life and that there is a way out of this sad type of life.

Well...I'm up to episode 7, so that's what I think so far.

have you figured out who the murderer is, yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    have you figured out who the murderer is, yet?
    Shuush! I'm watching episode 10 now. I have a feeling the murderer is someone they all know and has been fooled all this time?
    click to show/hide spoilers

Heh. I finished watching. I figured who it was after Mr. Togami explained that his umbrella is different from the murderer's and just before Koichi started shaking because he figured out who is the true murderer. I knew it. Haha. It was a good drama and the ending was nice.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 01-25-09 at 11:36 PM.

Just started to watch the drama at eps. 3, so far I still can't get where's the hype of the drama. Maybe I should kill more brain cells on guessing the murderer before reaching the last eps. Anyway I like the 3 sibling's chemitry together, they are funny! (I didn't click on spoiler box) LOL