Thread: Freeware for WAV to MP3 conversion

Default Freeware for WAV to MP3 conversion

I have a WAV format music file that I wished to convert to MP3 format (as required by that Sound Click - So cumbersome! ) to order to upload to the site. I have tried to google up but those software are either corrupted or end up giving me crap.

Recommendations, please? Thank you!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I have a WAV format music file that I wished to convert to MP3 format (as required by that Sound Click - So cumbersome! ) to order to upload to the site. I have tried to google up but those software are either corrupted or end up giving me crap.

Recommendations, please? Thank you!
    Audacity: - download here
    - Project > import audio - choose your .wav file
    - File > export as mp3

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Audacity: - download here- Project > import audio - choose your .wav file
    - File > export as mp3
    Thank you and I sincerely appreciate it. I've successfully downloaded the program. Alas! When I attempt to export as MP3, it asked me for lame_enc.dll. What is that? Some sort of evil cat?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Thank you and I sincerely appreciate it. I've successfully downloaded the program. Alas! When I attempt to export as MP3, it asked me for lame_enc.dll. What is that? Some sort of evil cat?
    Oopps, LOL - sorry I forgot to tell you about that - download it here: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...shtml?lame_enc

download it and save it somewhere in your HD where you can find it later on.

Next time when audacity ask for it, just point the file where you put it. You'll have to do it only once .

Talking

Oopps, LOL - sorry I forgot to tell you about that - download it here: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...shtml?lame_enc
    download it and save it somewhere in your HD where you can find it later on.

Next time when audacity ask for it, just point the file where you put it. You'll have to do it only once .
    Yesh! Consider it done, finally! Bull's Eye!

Once again, thank you for your help I trully appreciated that. I'm so outdated with all these techie stuff >_<

Thank you!!! Bwahaha

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Yesh! Consider it done, finally! Bull's Eye!

Once again, thank you for your help I trully appreciated that. I'm so outdated with all these techie stuff >_<

Thank you!!! Bwahaha
    LOL - never mind, I do this for a living. I mean, computer and IT stuffs .

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Hahaha - I listen to your soundclick upload, I thought you're singing it LOL - nice instrumental btw - is that a flute?

Hahaha - I listen to your soundclick upload, I thought you're singing it LOL - nice instrumental btw - is that a flute?
    Wow! You're fast! Oh yeah, that stupid link function was messing with my head so I had to do a test.

Yes, it's a western flute, signature key is E flat major. I had the song played but tuned it to very low volume in the background.

Thanks for assisting me with my evil plot

Singing vocal? Maybe some other time. =|
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 01-27-09 at 03:10 PM.