Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to mess with another man's wife?

Wow. Sound like a movie. What a timely plot twist. Are you sure the baby is yours? It could be her husband's. I mean, it couldn't be such a coincidence. The moment you wanted to break up with her, she told you she's pregnant.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-03-09 at 12:43 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

if this was a fanfic, it would be a very good one.
    (which I hope it is, coz it doesn't sound like a fun real life situation to be in)
    Last edited by PJ; 02-03-09 at 11:04 AM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Why the hell didn't you say that you porked this one earlier? Congratulation, you cuckolded another man who's done nothing to you, because you were thinking with your d!ck and bought some BS sob story of a cheating wh0re. There's nothing lower than this.

Having said that, double-check if it's yours. Count down the days, even the hours if needed. When wifey is wh0ring around to take revenge on her hubby, she might have more than just one human dildo. If she has (or has not) the heart to cheat on her husband in this manner, she can abort a fetus no worries.

Fark man, you didn't even have the mind to wrap your tool when you're fooling around. Jesus Christ on a bike! *shakes head*

"It's your baby!" + tears = oldest trick in the book.
    Dude read between the lines! It was pretty obvious it was more than just "seeing" each other. I suspected he had already slept with her, I just didn't wanna say it out loud, but I hinted at it in my first post.

Now that I finished patting myself on the back, on to the situation.

Obviously Radken is in a deep pile of poo right now. Should have used protection but too late for that. I would agree a (secret) paternity test needs to be done and then she has to choose either to leave the husband or to stop it with Radken. Keep the husband in the dark unless the kid is Radkens AND she decides to leave him. Nothing good will come of letting the hubby know unless he has to.

I am just glad I don't know any women like that. Christ.

Lesson to all you kiddies out there. Don't boink someone's else man/woman and if you do it anyway, grab a box of you know what first.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Why the hell didn't you say that you porked this one earlier? Congratulation, you cuckolded another man who's done nothing to you, because you were thinking with your d!ck and bought some BS sob story of a cheating wh0re. There's nothing lower than this.

Having said that, double-check if it's yours. Count down the days, even the hours if needed. When wifey is wh0ring around to take revenge on her hubby, she might have more than just one human dildo. If she has (or has not) the heart to cheat on her husband in this manner, she can abort a fetus no worries.

Fark man, you didn't even have the mind to wrap your tool when you're fooling around. Jesus Christ on a bike! *shakes head*

"It's your baby!" + tears = oldest trick in the book.
    Candide, that is very harsh! but that is the reality. Reality is harsh in this scenario.

Radken, I think you better find out whether the baby is yours and should never ask her to get an abortion. The baby should never get the death penalty just to make the adult lives easier.

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Dude read between the lines! It was pretty obvious it was more than just "seeing" each other. I suspected he had already slept with her, I just didn't wanna say it out loud, but I hinted at it in my first post.

Now that I finished patting myself on the back, on to the situation.

Obviously Radken is in a deep pile of poo right now. Should have used protection but too late for that. I would agree a (secret) paternity test needs to be done and then she has to choose either to leave the husband or to stop it with Radken. Keep the husband in the dark unless the kid is Radkens AND she decides to leave him. Nothing good will come of letting the hubby know unless he has to.

I am just glad I don't know any women like that. Christ.

Lesson to all you kiddies out there. Don't boink someone's else man/woman and if you do it anyway, grab a box of you know what first.
    jiang bao, the husband too is a human being. Don't you think it's unfair to keep him in the dark? Don't you think he should know the truth? Afterall, he is the victim here, not Radken nor Jackie. I think they should tell the husband the whole story after the child is born.

I agree with what the guys and kidd say here. This is too dramatic, especially seeing the timing of when she broke the news to you. Could be coincidence, but still!

Can a paternity test be done at this stage of pregnancy? Gosh. This is so messed up.

Radken, you have to make sure the baby's yours. If it is, then both you and Jackie would have to take responsibility for it.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    jiang bao, the husband too is a human being. Don't you think it's unfair to keep him in the dark? Don't you think he should know the truth? Afterall, he is the victim here, not Radken nor Jackie. I think they should tell the husband the whole story after the child is born.
    The message I got from jiangbao is not to let the guy know unless the kid belongs to Radken and if she's getting a divorce from him. Exactly because he's a human being he doesn't have to go through the distress of knowing the betrayal!

A marriage can be salvaged (and maybe turns back good) if the husband doesn't know, but everything could well be destroyed if he learns about it.

Your suggestion is actually much more cruel, to the point of sadism. Misleading the husband to think the child is his and then bursting the big bubble by saying "Sorry dude, but I cuckolded you and this kid ain't yours'. Big WOW there. It also contradicts what you were preaching to jiangbao about coming forward with the truth. If going by your argument, then Radken and Jackie should be telling the truth to the hubby before the baby is born (but somehow you championed the very opposite), and preferably the earlier the better.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 02-03-09 at 12:00 PM.

Here's how i know you don't deal with human relationships too often. What good is telling the husband gonna do? I am sure the husband will feel better after he finds out that his wife cheated on her??

If the baby is not Rad's and she decides to stay with the husband, she must keep the affair in the dark.

Here's how i know you don't deal with human relationships too often. What good is telling the husband gonna do? I am sure the husband will feel better after he finds out that his wife cheated on her??

If the baby is not Rad's and she decides to stay with the husband, she must keep the affair in the dark.
    Agreed. Honesty is a good trait, but being excessively honest is being plain stupid and destructive.

Our Dear Radken,

I am starting to doubt your story. I think you are leading us on, perhaps trying to make this forum more lively.

Your question was: "Is it wrong to mess with another man's wife?". The question did not seem right from you. When we use the word "mess", we know that that is someting that is not good, not orderly and it is wrong. SO why do you ask us if it is wrong if you know that already.
    Every scenerio seem perfect fit. Husband abuse the family finances, husband stays out late comes home only in the morning, girl getting drunk, sob story. Seems like a good setup for your story.

Now she is pregnant.
    A woman knows she is pregnant when she misses her period. So when did that happened, and she never told you until you talked to her seriously. She is a married woman, she has to know there has to be consequences. don't seem right that she said nothing until now.

You topic was started on Jan 28th, 2009. You did not indicate that you were intimate until later in the posts. So how far is she into the pregnancy, 4 weeks, 6weeks????. So if you were doing her that long, is it not too late to post that question?

You did her once and she is pregnant. You must be Wyatt Earp, shoot and never miss.
    If you have sex with her many times, it is inconceivable that you take you did not take precautions (and condoms is not the only method). Surely both of you must be aware of the risks and consequences.

Tell us the truth, do not let us worry for you.
    Messing with another man's wife is one thing. He can forgive and move on if he still love her.
    But getting her pregnant is another thing. You invaded his property, and contempminated the goods. He will be less forgiving.

If this story is indeed true, Take heed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Our Dear Radken,

I am starting to doubt your story. I think you are leading us on, perhaps trying to make this forum more lively.

Your question was: "Is it wrong to mess with another man's wife?". The question did not seem right from you. When we use the word "mess", we know that that is someting that is not good, not orderly and it is wrong. SO why do you ask us if it is wrong if you know that already.
    Every scenerio seem perfect fit. Husband abuse the family finances, husband stays out late comes home only in the morning, girl getting drunk, sob story. Seems like a good setup for your story.

Now she is pregnant.
    A woman knows she is pregnant when she misses her period. So when did that happened, and she never told you until you talked to her seriously. She is a married woman, she has to know there has to be consequences. don't seem right that she said nothing until now.

You topic was started on Jan 28th, 2009. You did not indicate that you were intimate until later in the posts. So how far is she into the pregnancy, 4 weeks, 6weeks????. So if you were doing her that long, is it not too late to post that question?

You did her once and she is pregnant. You must be Wyatt Earp, shoot and never miss.
    If you have sex with her many times, it is inconceivable that you take you did not take precautions (and condoms is not the only method). Surely both of you must be aware of the risks and consequences.

Tell us the truth, do not let us worry for you.
    Messing with another man's wife is one thing. He can forgive and move on if he still love her.
    But getting her pregnant is another thing. You invaded his property, and contempminated the goods. He will be less forgiving.

If this story is indeed true, Take heed.
    Again, it was quite obvious to me from his opening post that he was doing more than just spending time with her as friends. I don't think he is trolling around. If he is, well that's egg on my face.

He was feeling conflicted and hoping to see some words of comfort--some justification if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    The message I got from jiangbao is not to let the guy know unless the kid belongs to Radken and if she's getting a divorce from him. Exactly because he's a human being he doesn't have to go through the distress of knowing the betrayal!

A marriage can be salvaged (and maybe turns back good) if the husband doesn't know, but everything could well be destroyed if he learns about it.

Your suggestion is actually much more cruel, to the point of sadism. Misleading the husband to think the child is his and then bursting the big bubble by saying "Sorry dude, but I cuckolded you and this kid ain't yours'. Big WOW there. It also contradicts what you were preaching to jiangbao about coming forward with the truth. If going by your argument, then Radken and Jackie should be telling the truth to the hubby before the baby is born (but somehow you championed the very opposite), and preferably the earlier the better.
    Doesn't know and doesn't exist are two different things.

I think knowing the ugly reality is still better than living a happy life based on lie. Put yourself into the husband's shoes, do you want to know the truth. If I were the husband, I would want to know the ugly truth and make the decision for myself. I don't not want to live a happy life based on lie.
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 02-03-09 at 12:17 PM.

i agree w/ every1 else. make sure the baby is urs. well, abortion is always an option.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I think knowing the ugly reality is still better than living a happy life based on lie. Put yourself into the husband's shoes, do you want to know the truth. If I were the husband, I would want to know the ugly truth and make the decision for myself. I don't not want to live a happy life based on lie.
    TC, do you know how many things happen behind your back that you don't know? It's understandable to want to know everything but it's just not feasible, nor desirable. Sometimes it's better to solve the problem under the table & avoid unnecessary conflicts; this seems to me like one of those times.
    Last edited by PJ; 02-03-09 at 12:25 PM.

Lessons to be learned from this: Don't be a ****ing douchebag.

I'm sorry, but it's so easy to draw a line of what should and shouldn't have been done in this case. I can see how it may be a conflicting decision to have feelings for someone else's wife and want to be there as a friend to comfort her when she has problems in her own relationship.
    But to sleep with another man's wife is just plain stupid and wrong (I have no tolerance for cheaters or those who help another person cheat). So if you now face certain consequences, then I have very little sympathy for you, since really, you should have known better (especially after all the advice from people here).

As for telling the husband - yes, telling him will hurt him a lot (cheating is probably the most hurtful thing you can do to someone in a relationship, and lying and dishonesty probably the second). But in the end - it's the more fair option for him. Keeping him in the dark so you can "salvage" your marriage is selfish. You're doing this only for your own sake, not for his. You're not showing any respect for him as a human being. If you do tell him - he may be so hurt that he'd leave you, or he could eventually recover from it and forgive you. But at least then, he knows the truth and has a choice of what to do. Keeping him in the dark may seem like you're "protecting" him from getting hurt. But it's not. Also, if you decide to keep it in the dark, who knows when the next time the woman decides to **** around with another guy again and not tell her husband?

If the woman wanted to save her marriage in the first place, she should have tried to work things out with her husband first rather than going to seek comfort in some other guy's arms. It seems to be the most logical thing to do in a relationship. She didn't seem to care that much about saving her marriage then when she went to Radken, so why the sudden change of heart now?
    Last edited by xJadedx; 02-03-09 at 12:26 PM.

Actually, Radken already said he has slept with her. He did not say it in the first post, but, he mentioned it in one of his subsequent posts. How come so many people missed it?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

By the way, the way Raddie has described this woman, she just seems to me like the calculative type of femme fatale who makes you fall for them and you get to take all the shit and get her out of trouble, and she gets a free ride. After she's had you bad, she just has to cry whenever she doesn't get what she wants, and you're sold.

May not be that way in reality, but his description sure evokes the classical b*tch we've read and watched so many times in books/movies.
    Last edited by PJ; 02-03-09 at 12:54 PM.

Lessons to be learned from this: Don't be a ****ing douchebag.

I'm sorry, but it's so easy to draw a line of what should and shouldn't have been done in this case. I can see how it may be a conflicting decision to have feelings for someone else's wife and want to be there as a friend to comfort her when she has problems in her own relationship.
    But to sleep with another man's wife is just plain stupid and wrong (I have no tolerance for cheaters or those who help another person cheat). So if you now face certain consequences, then I have very little sympathy for you, since really, you should have known better (especially after all the advice from people here).

As for telling the husband - yes, telling him will hurt him a lot (cheating is probably the most hurtful thing you can do to someone in a relationship, and lying and dishonesty probably the second). But in the end - it's the more fair option for him. Keeping him in the dark so you can "salvage" your marriage is selfish. You're doing this only for your own sake, not for his. You're not showing any respect for him as a human being. If you do tell him - he may be so hurt that he'd leave you, or he could eventually recover from it and forgive you. But at least then, he knows the truth and has a choice of what to do. Keeping him in the dark may seem like you're "protecting" him from getting hurt. But it's not. Also, if you decide to keep it in the dark, who knows when the next time the woman decides to **** around with another guy again and not tell her husband?

If the woman wanted to save her marriage in the first place, she should have tried to work things out with her husband first rather than going to seek comfort in some other guy's arms. It seems to be the most logical thing to do in a relationship. She didn't seem to care that much about saving her marriage then when she went to Radken, so why the sudden change of heart now?
    Jaded, I totally agree with what you are saying.

This is totally wrong.
    First, the wife cheats.
    Second, she is stupid to get pregnant.
    Thirdly, misled the husband to think that the child is his and for him to raise and love.
    Mislead the child to think that the father is the blood father.

When will all this lying end
    Last edited by Thor; 02-03-09 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    By the way, the way Raddie has described this woman, she just seems to me like the calculative type of femme fatale who makes you fall for them and you get to take all the shit and get her out of trouble, and she gets a free ride. After she's had you bad, she just has to cry whenever she doesn't get what she wants, and you're sold.

May not be that way in reality, but his description sure evokes the classical b*tch we've read and watched so many times in books/movies.
    Yes, we know them so well from the TVB series.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i agree w/ every1 else. make sure the baby is urs. well, abortion is always an option.
    Where is your feeling for the innocent baby?
    Why would the baby has to pay the ultimate price of death just to make the lives of the wrongdoers easier??

There are too many abortions already. Over 1 million babies a year pay the ultimate price due to heartless parents in USA alone. I would call it 21st Century Genocide.