Thread: My Bleach Fanfic (Help?!)

Default My Bleach Fanfic (Help?!)

Well I decided to write a Bleach fanfic just because I felt like it. I know it's pretty bad but I'll try to stick to it and finish it. Anyway I need help with the end of this chapter it's really choppy. Oh yeah, if you can't already tell, I'm an Ichirukia fan.

Chapter 1: April Fools

“Morning already?” Rukia yawned and stumbled out of Ichigo’s closet. She checked the time 6:20. She crept up to Ichigo’s bed. Usually he was the one yelling at her to get up. Which most of the time just resulted in his family thinking that he’s even crazier than they thought he was. “WAKE UP!!!” yelled Rukia in Ichigo’s ear. Or at least what looked like his ear; she couldn’t tell because he was completely submerged in blankets.

When there was no response Rukia pulled open the covers to find three pillows and a note. “Damn that Ichigo” muttered Rukia crossly as she picked up the note it read:

Dear Rukia,
    Sorry I had to leave so suddenly. The Soul Society needed me for an urgent mission. Chappy the Bunny has turned out to be an evil mod soul and I must fight him using chopsticks because that is the only thing that can destroy him.

Don’t forget to take out your trash,
    Ichigo

“Oh no, not Chappy!” exclaimed Rukia. “Why did the stupid strawberry go on an important mission by himself?!” fumed Rukia Then she had a thought, “Maybe he hasn’t left yet!” She checked the clock again; 6:30, Ichigo’s family should be gone by now. Good. She leaped down the stairs shouting, “ICHIGO YOU DAMN IDIOT WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU???!!!” To her surprise Karin, Yuzu, Ichigo, and their father were all sitting at the dining room table.

“What the heck are you doing here?” questioned Karin grumpily. Rukia blushed deep red. “I..I just came to borrow some of Ichigo’s notes and he wasn’t there. So I went looking for him.” “There you are Ichigo! Can I borrow your notes please?” asked Rukia as politely as she could muster through clenched teeth.

“Today is Sunday.” Ichigo replied, looking quite livid. “Oh…” Rukia turned an even deeper shade of red. Yuzu, Karin, and their father just watched the conversation stunned. “Oh I get it!” exclaimed Yuzu happily.

“Get what?” asked Rukia and Ichigo at the same time, turning towards Yuzu. “Gosh, don’t you know it’s not polite to make a girl climb through a window? Especially not your girlfriend!”

“My WHAT?” exclaimed Ichigo, choking on his coffee. “Just go with it.” hissed Rukia kicking him underneath the table. “I know but Rukia said that she wanted to make an exciting entrance. That’s Rukia always wanting to do things her way.” Ichigo smiled forcedly, rubbing his shin.
    “Nice to meet you Miss.” grinned Ichigo’s father. This was another chance to embarrass his son. “Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kurosaki. My name is Kuchiki Rukia.” Rukia bowed.

“Okay, okay enough with the pleasantries,” Ichigo said impatiently. “Why don’t I walk you hone.” he said turning towards Rukia. “Yes I really need to go home and uhh… defeat, I mean feed my bunny.” Rukia stammered as they hurried out of the Ichigo’s house. Ichigo grimaced; he would never hear the end of this when he got back home.

“So where are we going?” asked Rukia. “I don’t know. Anywhere but there! How could you be so stupid! Chappy the Bunny?” Ichigo fumed.

“You mean Chappy’s not evil?” questioned Rukia, puzzled.

“No that was a joke. J-O-K-E. It’s April Fool’s Day. Don’t you know anything?” Ichigo asked edgily.

“I know what a joke is, but what’s April Fool’s Day?” Rukia returned with a question of her own.

“It’s where you play tricks on people.” Ichigo answered shortly.

“Hmm… tricks.” thought Rukia slyly. “I might actually like this April Fool’s Day!”
    Last edited by Guo Xiang ( :; 01-29-09 at 09:53 PM.
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

Chapter 2: Rukia's Revenge

Much to Ichigo's annoyance (though he didn't show it) Rukia didn't speak to him for the rest of the day.

"Look, If this is an April Fool's joke it's not a very good one. April Fool's jokes are supposed to be funny." Ichigo sighed handing her a plate of food he had snuck up to his room after dinner. He knew that this was a lame attempt for an apology but he was too stubborn to come right out and say he was sorry.

Rukia said nothing but her eyes twinkled maliciously. Ichigo grinned; Rukia was back to her old self.

Okay I'm stuck here. Sparky ( : you were supposed to write this story with me. Any ideas?
    -Doctor Who

I am just popping in ..
    I like to read it.. please continue Guo Xiang

[SIZE=3]Next Morning at School [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]“Mr. Kurosaki!” [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]“MR.KUROSAKI!” [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ichigo lifted his head from his desk, dazed. A snicker ran through the room. Ichigo looked up to see the math teacher staring at him angrily. Ichigo straightened up, “Sorry sensei.” [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]“I would think that this time sorry doesn’t cut it!” the math teacher held up a magazine in his face. He read the front, ‘100 Reasons We Hate Teachers’ “This,” the teacher continued, “was turned in with the homework, WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!” Ichigo slunk down into his chair, “But sensei, it’s not mine!” “And now you try to lie about!” The teacher threw her hands up in the air. “Youth these days!” She dragged Ichigo out of the room by his ear. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Rukia smiled, “Step One: complete”[/SIZE]
    -Doctor Who

Thanks for sharing.