Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !REQUEST FOR GRAPHICS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

Where would you like me to deposit raw (visual) materials for you?
    create a folder and put in all the images you want me to consider or that you find compatible. then zip the folder and upload it to a free hosting site so that i can scan through it to see which i can use.

lunar.. those thighs were not big. you've been brainwashed by the 'skinny' stick figured models nowadays.

atlan: lol i know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    create a folder and put in all the images you want me to consider or that you find compatible. then zip the folder and upload it to a free hosting site so that i can scan through it to see which i can use.
    Hmm. All right. I'm going to have to learn how to do all that because in all these years, I've only *extracted* files out of ZIP files using Winrar. I've never actually created a ZIP file before.

I know where to go and how to host individual picture files (i.e. for use at these forums), but hosting an entire ZIP file? Where do I go to do that?

Unfortunately, you're dealing with someone who, in many ways, still thinks of technology in 20th Century terms.

Hmm. All right. I'm going to have to learn how to do all that because in all these years, I've only *extracted* files out of ZIP files using Winrar. I've never actually created a ZIP file before.

I know where to go and how to host individual picture files (i.e. for use at these forums), but hosting an entire ZIP file? Where do I go to do that?

Unfortunately, you're dealing with someone who, in many ways, still thinks of technology in 20th Century terms.
    oh mr batman, for someone who relies on technology to fight crime... *shakes head*

here is how to zip a file.

1. create a new folder.. you know how to do that on your computer right? if you don't.. just go to your desktop-right click-new-new folder and then minimize that folder to a smaller size so that you can drag in pics from the other folder.
    2. go to your picture folder and make the folder smaller like your new folder and then just drag pics from that folder to the new folder.
    3. after you've got all the pics in the new folder then just highlight all the pics and then right click and hit add to archive. that should create a zipped file for you.
    4. go to yousendit.com and upload that zipped file.

there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    oh mr batman, for someone who relies on technology to fight crime... *shakes head*
    How high-tech does this look?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/images/2008/08/batman.jpg')

Not very. I get by with a utility belt that includes a Batarang, some rope, and some Anti-Joker Spray.

here is how to zip a file.

1. create a new folder.. you know how to do that on your computer right? if you don't.. just go to your desktop-right click-new-new folder and then minimize that folder to a smaller size so that you can drag in pics from the other folder.
    2. go to your picture folder and make the folder smaller like your new folder and then just drag pics from that folder to the new folder.
    3. after you've got all the pics in the new folder then just highlight all the pics and then right click and hit add to archive. that should create a zipped file for you.
    4. go to yousendit.com and upload that zipped file.

there you go.

Thanks. I'll have a collection of stuff for you in about a week.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

How high-tech does this look?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/images/2008/08/batman.jpg')

Not very. I get by with a utility belt that includes a Batarang, some rope, and some Anti-Joker Spray.

LOL, Mr Batman - you make me losing face to be in the same gang

awesome. i'll be waiting for it.
    Last edited by GuGu; 02-05-09 at 04:25 AM.

Ah. I give up. Gugu, please check your PM.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-02-09 at 10:51 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.