Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gallen Lo engaged, to be married end of 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    God damn, give Gallen Lo a break. He was obviously in a bad mood coz he realised he's made the biggest mistake of his life: getting married.

BebeReen, build a bridge and get over it. Even a toddler who had candies taken away from him would've stopped crying by now.
    as time passes by, i will forget and get over it by myself. i don't need you all to force me to get over it now okay??

Marriage is certainly a happy thing, but to certain fans, it means the end of the world. When news of Jackie Chan, Leon Lai, Andy Lau (all HK stars) were getting married or had married years ago, certain fans threaten to suicide, some even jumped over a building and got themselves killed.

Quote Originally Posted by BebeReen View Post
    don't judge a people as a liar if u didn't really know the truth okay? how can you say i made up the story or exaggerated?? do you have any proof?? it's no big deal for you because u were not the person who went through it. for me, it's a BIG deal. do u have problem with it?? don't think that all people must have same mind with you. honestly, this matter doesn't have any relation at all with you, so i think it is you who should get over.
    Like I have said, NONE of us know if this story is true or not because we were NOT there....Therefore, HOW would me or anyone here provide any proof??? GEEZ!! But regardless of it is OR not... It's true, I DON'T CARE and I hope that everyone else here will just ignore you because it just appears that you ONLY want attention and that's it. I am out....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Actually I was the one who brought out the race card first. I did a preemptive strike on TC, but he missed the sarcasm and now using it as fact. -> Gallen Lo and co. treats Asians as second rate citizens.
    Yittzie, you know our friend TC behaves pretty much like a recorder, who doesn't do so much of exploring on the good and bad. Alas, he is one that still uses the cassette tapes technology for recording.

as time passes by, i will forget and get over it by myself. i don't need you all to force me to get over it now okay??
    Look, no one is forcing you to get over (or did anyone?) it because you MAYBE felt so insulted during that incident, which is something that makes you feel so upset and needed to rant (or share your feelings?). And that's fine! Just that, throughout your posts, you were obviously condemning the man and only take in words that is in your favour (TC's) and our point of view for you to explore the possibilities (that are seemly in his favour) were deem furtile.

The emotions throughout your posts, I can only conclude that, maybe you weren't a liar but obviously display a clear evidence of Low EQ-ness.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-17-09 at 11:51 PM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Yittzie, you know our friend TC behaves pretty much like a recorder, who doesn't do so much of exploring on the good and bad. Alas, he is one that still uses the cassette tapes technology for recording.

Look, no one is forcing you to get over (or did anyone?) it because you MAYBE felt so insulted during that incident, which is something that makes you feel so upset and needed to rant (or share your feelings?). And that's fine! Just that, throughout your posts, you were obviously condemning the man and only take in words that is in your favour (TC's) and our point of view for you to explore the possibilities (that are seemly in his favour) were deem furtile.

The emotions throughout your posts, I can only conclude that, maybe you weren't a liar but obviously display a clear evidence of Low EQ-ness.
    did I rant??? can you show me the post that i ranted???
    no one is forcing me?? i've read at least 3 persons ask me to get over it. can't u read??

ok, lets stop it here. i won't say anything again, and i will be VERY grateful if all of you can also out of this matter.

no one is forcing me?? i've read at least 3 persons ask me to get over it. can't u read??

ok, lets stop it here. i won't say anything again, and i will be VERY grateful if all of you can also out of this matter.
    So Uncivilised!

At post #11, beginning of the nightmare. Apparently, you didn't mention it was a rant, but it was clear of your intention from the way you put it forward. Can you use another word to describe if that was not a rant? (When you simply wants to fight it out your way?)

Can you show me any one of the posts when you say "at least 3 persons *ask* you (aka forcing you, in your dictionary) to get over it"? First, we only ask (as you mentioned), which means you have the liberty to adamantly continue and whine that it's the couple's fault for being racist, rude and they probably owe you one. Second, you can "share" your feelings in a blog which you can also get comments from your likeminds 'cos this is an international forum which you will get lots of third opinions (a post from WenEr of similar meaning had been mentioned earlier on) which are likely not at your favour.

If you think Gallen and wife are rude, I don't see anywhere you're more polite especially you seem to be jumping at everyone who helps you to EXPLORE and gives suggestion on this whole matter from your given posts.

I rest my case.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-18-09 at 02:22 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Thumbs up

Thanks for shedding more light into this. So, when we asked you to get over it, we are "forcing" you. Now I finally understand that when Gallen's manager asked you not to post the picture online, that means he's chasing after you. Very good, thanks for the clarification.

I think Gallen was plain bad luck to have landed in Netherland and stumbled upon you, who happen to be one of the most overly sensitive breathing creature on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by shortsight View Post
    I think Gallen was plain bad luck to have landed in Netherland and stumbled upon you, who happen to be one of the most overly sensitive breathing creature on earth.
    I cannot help but so wanted to comment on this part.

That was poetically phrased! Nice one!

Can we actually force her to get over it? That'd be funny!
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Can we actually force her to get over it? That'd be funny!
    Well, her seemly pissy and jumpy posts and response on the Gallen Lo & wife incident are just as funny. Hmm, amusing rather.

Quote Originally Posted by shortsight View Post
    If Gallen and his wife treated fellow asians like the way he treated the dutchs, this would not happen. You guys can defend them as much as you want but that doesn't change the fact that he treated asian as second class people.

I do enjoy this thread for the simple reason of seeing how similar TC and Bebe are.

I'll have a big a$$ cup of popcorn on my lap the next time I click on this thread.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    I do enjoy this thread for the simple reason of seeing how similar TC and Bebe are.

I'll have a big a$$ cup of popcorn on my lap the next time I click on this thread.
    Now, we have just found a match made in heaven.

Don't forget to enjoy your cup of popcorn with Coca cola!

This thread highlights for me the lack of respect asians fellows have for each other. I am sick of Asians treating other Asians as 2nd rate citizens. We keep fighting and stamping all over each other, as demonstrated on this forum, no wonder the Dutch claimed Taiwan for themselves. It's time we pool our forces together and reclaim that island for ourselves.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

This thread highlights for me the lack of respect asians fellows have for each other. I am sick of Asians treating other Asians as 2nd rate citizens. We keep fighting and stamping all over each other, as demonstrated on this forum, no wonder the Dutch claimed Taiwan for themselves. It's time we pool our forces together and reclaim that island for ourselves.
    Is this sarcasm for TC? If this is not, I'd say that, I honestly don't think the stereo typing of "Asians treating other Asians as 2nd rate citizens" is happening in here. It appears to me that what had happened in here was: Gallen: "the kwai lou don't know us, so they are just seeing us as an asian couple hence they won't bother us so let them take all the picture they want". With your intelligence, I think you should know what I meant without me emphasizing on the fact that I'm not a fan of theirs.

As for the stamping on and fighting with each other....well, it's more like defences, disagreement (which is understandable) and trying to put forward an opinion, some logic whereas a hotheaded one cannot seem to be cool enough and began barking at everyone else.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 09-19-09 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Is this sarcasm for TC? If this is not, I'd say that, I honestly don't think the stereo typing of "Asians treating other Asians as 2nd rate citizens" is happening in here. It appear to me that what had happened in here was: Gallen: "the kwai lou don't know us, so they are just seeing us as an asian couple hence they won't bother us so let them take all the picture they want". With your intelligence, I think you should know what I meant without me emphasizing on the fact that I'm not a fan of theirs.

As for the stamping on and fighting with each other....well, it's more like defence and trying to put forward an opinion, some logic whereas a hotheaded one cannot seem to be cool enough and began barking at everyone else.
    I'm pretty sure yittz was being humorous.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

PICS or it didn't happen.
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    I'm pretty sure yittz was being humorous.
    I figured if one party can pick up on the sarcasm and the other party can't, both parties will think I am supporting them. One day I will be picked as fav. forumer of the year, that's a bingo no?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by bliss View Post
    PICS or it didn't happen.
    Totally agree!!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I figured if one party can pick up on the sarcasm and the other party can't, both parties will think I am supporting them. One day I will be picked as fav. forumer of the year, that's a bingo no?
    Aww, you sly little attention-sucker!
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.