Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Francois Huynh leaving entertainment circle for an older woman

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    It's not that I want to be surrounded by just blood related guys. I also question that as well... I am hoping to leave and after I finally work and all, I hope to be able to meet more guys.
    Get a few hobbies that require you to get out of the house more often. Problem solved.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post

Also, guys (and women) wanting sex is not a bad thing. It's normal. It's the stupid Asian culture that makes it bad.
    Who's worse about that? East Asian cultures, or Abrahamic (i.e. Hebrew, Christian, and Islamic) cultures?

That could be a whole other debate...probably an ugly one.

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Just gotta put yourself out there. If u wait around for the perfect guy to fall in your lap while you do nothing, since it still hasn't happened at 30, it probably isn't gonna happen.

Also, guys (and women) wanting sex is not a bad thing. It's normal. It's the stupid Asian culture that makes it bad. As the adage goes (paraphrasing cuz I don't remember the exact wording), sex is 5% of a relationship, but if there's prob with that 5%, the relationship is messed up.

*Note* I am not advocating or suggesting anyone to go out there and have random sex with anyone (as some conservatives love to make that jump if I don't preach abstinence or some gay a$$ sith like that). But, in order to obtain happiness, you have to get out there and get it. Sitting around waiting for the "perfect" moment ain't gonna happen. You just gotta meet more people, thereby increasing your chances of meeting a mate, and see where it goes. DO NOT overthink everything and be too serious. In the beginning of any kind of relationship (friendship, romance), you should keep things light.

Some people I know are already imagining what their wedding would be like only like 30 minutes after meeting somebody. Totally insane and self destructive.
    I totally agree and I know not to be so ideal and fake. You need to get to know someone for at least 2 years or so. Of course you have to get yourself out there and meet more people and not just sit there and wait for someone to come along. One of my former friends married a guy that she barely even knew and I don't want to be like that. Yea, you should never get to serious when you first meet a person since who really knows? You should always keep things light and be real or else you will be really disappointed in the end.

About the sex part, who does not want it eventually?? That is how we reproduce and if people lost interest in it, then how can we reproduce???
    Last edited by Trinie; 07-24-09 at 03:35 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I totally agree and I know not to be so ideal and fake. You need to get to know someone for at least 2 years or so. Of course you have to get yourself out there and meet more people and not just sit there and wait for someone to come along. One of my former friends married a guy that she barely even knew and I don't want to be like that. Yea, you should never get to serious when you first meet a person since who really knows? You should always keep things light and be real or else you will be really disappointed in the end.

About the sex part, who does not want it eventually?? That is how we reproduce and if people lost interest in it, then how can we reproduce???
    This reply sounds surreal. It seems like Trinie totally didn't realise that Jiang Bao's advice was specifically for her. Her reply to Jiang Bao makes it seem like they are both talking about a third person.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩