Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Francois Huynh leaving entertainment circle for an older woman

Default Francois Huynh leaving entertainment circle for an older woman

Giving up his career cause of an elder sister – younger brother relationship, Francois Huynh Wong kissed the 2nd mistress of a businessman on the streets

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20090209/img/se02020922_big.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20090209/img/se02020925_big.jpg')

Francois Huynh Wong, who was Mr. Hong Kong in 2006, had a hard time in his career. His relationship was worse, his new girlfriend not only had a daughter and was the mistress of a rich guy, and she was also 15 years older than him! But it turned out that they loved each other alot, Francois was willing to leave the entertainment circle, and she was willing to give up the monthly ‘allowance’ of $80,000, and leave the rich guy.

Recently, readers had been tipping that Francois Wong had been frequenting a house in Marina Cove, Sai Kung, and was acting intimately with a motherly middle-age lady, from the tip off, it was said that the lady was married, and was learning French from Francois, from what the reporters found out, it turned out that Francois was a frequent figure at Marine Cove, and the frequency was just like the residents there! From sources, it turned out that the student learning French from Francois was called Lei Ji Ting (Karen), she was 38 years old and had a 4 year old daughter, but she wasn’t legally married with the biological father of her daughter, Karen was only the 2nd mistress, and the mother and daughter was living in Marina Cove.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20090209/img/se02020924_big.jpg')

Held hands and touched her face

The day before yesterday, reporters spotted Francois going out with Karen, and they dated until a dessert shop in Sai Kung, and then they both took out notes and started discussing French. When reporters asked about their relationship, Francois said that Karen was only his student, after that they both left separately. But, yesterday they both went out and had an enjoyable high-tea, and then they couldn’t control and held hands and kissed on the streets! They both dated and went for high-tea in the Sai Sha Tea House, Francois held Karen’s hand when they crossed the streets, and after that he passionately touched Karen’s face! After an hour, they went to collect the cars in a conjoined twins manner, even though it only took 3 minutes to get there, but they couldn’t help and kissed passionately for a few times, and totally ignored the people around them!

After that, the reporters went to ask Francois, he then disclosed that he was dating Karen, and also admitted to Tvb that he was dating, and he already prepared for the worse in his career and under Tvb’s arrangement, he signed a contract changing him from an artiste with paid salary, to a normal artiste. Francois said: “I got an accountant license, and there are a few French companies hiring me, I’m still considering! (Do you like Karen?) At first I felt that she was pathetic, and I could understand, then after a while we are both attracted to one another, thus we started dating! I haven’t gave flowers to girls before, previously when I was dating, I don’t have that feeling, and the Karen was the first girl I gave flowers to! (You aren’t afraid that people would say that you’re with her cause of money?) We are both truly in love with each other, and won’t care about what people said! If it’s possible, we would go and start a new life in France.

Cared about learning French and didn’t see what was coming

As for Karen, she disclosed that she loved the life in France, thus she learnt French from Francois, but after getting along for 2 months, they both fell for one another. Karen disclosed that she knew the biological father of her daughter in 2002, he was a business man over 50 years old, after she got pregnant then she found out that he was married, and had another mistress, so she ended up being the 2nd mistress. In these 7 years, Karen got a monthly allowance of $80,000, but was depressed until she met Francois. Karen said: “When I told Francois my background, he could stop shouting, and I was really touched, not many people supported that I was with Francois, but I am too happy, he was real towards me, my daughter also liked Francois.”

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20090209/img/se02020926_big.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ent/20090209/img/se02020905_big.jpg')

Source: The Sun
    Translated by: Firesheepy @ http://asianfanatics.net
    Last edited by sehseh; 02-09-09 at 02:29 AM.

The least I'm worried now is not about Francois career, but his personal safety. So public with a rich man's mistress, I'm more worried of the man hiring triads to hurt Francois... it's very common to hire triads to settle 'problem'.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simg.sina.com.hk/cp/0/0034/8805/2/p.jpg')

http://news.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/nw/s...1031195/1.html

Rough summary:

Francois being slandered as 'gigolo'

The businessman begged the mistress not to leave and accused Francois as 'gigolo'. He sent private investigators after Francois. Francois is determined to sacrifice for love: "He's harassing me and sms me saying that I'm a 'Duck' (Cantonese slang for gigolo). I've thought of reporting to police, but in the end I did not do so. Nevermind, I didn't do anything wrong. I can still teach or make a living as an accountant, I'm just worried that I will affect my brother (Stephen Huynh), therefore I told the company, I also beg brother to allow us to date, his feelings is also moved."

Though Stephen doesn't agree to his younger brother romance with an older woman, he still support him: "Love cannot be forced, there's no ethnic boundaries in modern romance. Their age is apart by 15 years, I couldn't accept it but Francois is a grown man, I hope he know how to handle it. As elder brother I can only support him and tell him this: You can love wholeheartedly, but please be rational and do not hurt other people."

TVB executive Virginia Lok expressed that the Huynh brothers did discussed this matter with her and the company will not interfere with their artistes personal lives. Francois doesn't have much job (TVB) at the moment, but there are French company in HK who wanted to hire him, therefore they support him.

Note: Francois is a Certified Public Accountant.
    Last edited by sehseh; 02-11-09 at 04:59 AM.

Update. They have broken up

http://www.jaynestars.com/index.php?...ticle&sid=1318

Credit: jaynestars.com

Stephen Huynh and Brother, Francois Huynh, to Launch Apparel Business

Stephen Huynh Wong Cheung Hing and Vivien Yeo Sau Wai attended a promotion for Jade Channel’s new program, “Top Gear" the day before. Recently, Stephen’s younger brother, Francois Huynh Wong Cheung Fat, broke up with his girlfriend, Karen. [They pair dated for several months and the relationship attracted great media attention, since Karen was the mistress to a wealthy businessman and also many years older than Francois. Due to the relationship, Francois broke off his contract with TVB.]

After breaking up with Karen, Francois’ appetite has been normal. He found a new job at a French bakery within the Public Relations department. Hopefully, Francois’ recognition will be put to good use in the industry.

Stephen added, "Francois will not return to TVB. He already left TVB earlier. Our parents taught us to not regret our past behavior. Francois and I also have plans to launch a fashion apparel business."

Stephen said that he did not expect Francois’ relationship with Karen to end well. “I told Francois that if a relationship does not have a future, there was no need to continue. Afterwards, I told him to think things through and left him alone. In the past, we were too protective of him. This time, Francois made his own decisions. The experience made him grow up and become a more mature individual."

Source: Mingpao
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Thanks for the news and I had a feeling that this relationship would not last... Maybe it is for the better... Good luck to them all...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

that woman is not pretty anyhow. She was probably just using him.
    Plus i dont think they have any promising future as actors anyhow. They are cute but some actors that are in TVB for years still never rise to fame.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    that woman is not pretty anyhow. She was probably just using him.
    Plus i dont think they have any promising future as actors anyhow. They are cute but some actors that are in TVB for years still never rise to fame.
    I agree and question if he would have rose to fame even if he did stay with TVB. It is more than looks that will make you famous and popular in the circle. It is way more than that and I think that it involves fate as well... Maybe it was not his fate to become a famous actor?? Good luck to him regardless...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

she musta rocked his world in bed.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    she musta rocked his world in bed.
    Maybe she did... You think they actually did that stuff???

Of course. THe only reason why a young dude hooks up with an older lady is because older ladies tend to be hornier than 20 somethings. She's probably more experienced and does more kinky things than the younger ones. He certainly didn't date her for her "wisdom of age."

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Maybe she did... You think they actually did that stuff???
    Nope, they just held hands and looked deep into each other's eyes promising eternal love....

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao
    Of course. THe only reason why a young dude hooks up with an older lady is because older ladies tend to be hornier than 20 somethings. She's probably more experienced and does more kinky things than the younger ones. He certainly didn't date her for her "wisdom of age."
    I wouldn't say "hornier", but more direct and easier to lay. But you left out the biggest reason: older women know how to massage a man's ego and young blokes are suckers for that.

Having said that, after looking at the photos, I'd say she dumped him after a light bulb moment, which went like "Hey, I've already got a pussy! Don't need another one!"
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Banned

Default Francois Huynh leaving entertainment circle for an older woman

I wouldn't say "hornier", but more direct and easier to lay. But you left out the biggest reason: older women know how to massage a man's ego and young blokes are suckers for that.

Having said that, after looking at the photos, I'd say she dumped him after a light bulb moment, which went like "Hey, I've already got a pussy! Don't need another one!"

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Are you sure about that??? "Sex" is that important to guys?? I didn't think that it was that important...

Are you sure about that??? "Sex" is that important to guys?? I didn't think that it was that important...
    Uhh... sorry to be rude but are you really 29/30 years old? You seems super naive and innocent for your age.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Uhh... sorry to be rude but are you really 29/30 years old? You seems super naive and innocent for your age.
    Yea, I am 30 and am really naive and innocent for my age which is really sad.... Most people think that I am younger when they see me as well. Plus, I have never dated in my life and am surrounded by only blood related guys(I have 7 brothers). I hardly ever associate with any guy that is not blood related. Even most or practically all of my friends are girls since it is hard for me to be just friends with a guy. Therefore, I honestly don't understand guys that well in a lot of ways(like them wanting sex).I know it is sad and I feel embarassed.

Yea, I am 30 and am really naive and innocent for my age which is really sad.... Most people think that I am younger when they see me as well. Plus, I have never dated in my life and am surrounded by only blood related guys(I have 7 brothers). I hardly ever associate with any guy that is not blood related. Even most or practically all of my friends are girls since it is hard for me to be just friends with a guy. Therefore, I honestly don't understand guys that well in a lot of ways(like them wanting sex).I know it is sad and I feel embarassed.
    You need to get out and be more social, then. Start dating, even if they're just flings. Unless you want your first and only boyfriend to be your husband, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    You need to get out and be more social, then. Start dating, even if they're just flings. Unless you want your first and only boyfriend to be your husband, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    I know but I don't just date just for flings, especially at this stage in my life. I am 30 now and I also need to make my dream come true too... I don't mind if my first and only boyfriend is also my future husband. I don't want to date around too much because my mom does not like that and neither do I.

Just gotta put yourself out there. If u wait around for the perfect guy to fall in your lap while you do nothing, since it still hasn't happened at 30, it probably isn't gonna happen.

Also, guys (and women) wanting sex is not a bad thing. It's normal. It's the stupid Asian culture that makes it bad. As the adage goes (paraphrasing cuz I don't remember the exact wording), sex is 5% of a relationship, but if there's prob with that 5%, the relationship is messed up.

*Note* I am not advocating or suggesting anyone to go out there and have random sex with anyone (as some conservatives love to make that jump if I don't preach abstinence or some gay a$$ sith like that). But, in order to obtain happiness, you have to get out there and get it. Sitting around waiting for the "perfect" moment ain't gonna happen. You just gotta meet more people, thereby increasing your chances of meeting a mate, and see where it goes. DO NOT overthink everything and be too serious. In the beginning of any kind of relationship (friendship, romance), you should keep things light.

Some people I know are already imagining what their wedding would be like only like 30 minutes after meeting somebody. Totally insane and self destructive.

I know but I don't just date just for flings, especially at this stage in my life. I am 30 now and I also need to make my dream come true too... I don't mind if my first and only boyfriend is also my future husband. I don't want to date around too much because my mom does not like that and neither do I.
    If you only surround yourself with blood related guys and hardly associate with guys that are no blood-related, how are you going to find your future husband?

How come you couldn't make any guy friends? You went to college, right? There should be many guys there. When you join the workforce, surely you will also meet a lot of guys.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    If you only surround yourself with blood related guys and hardly associate with guys that are no blood-related, how are you going to find your future husband?

How come you couldn't make any guy friends? You went to college, right? There should be many guys there. When you join the workforce, surely you will also meet a lot of guys.
    It's not that I want to be surrounded by just blood related guys. I also question that as well... I am hoping to leave and after I finally work and all, I hope to be able to meet more guys.

Of course I went to university/college and have graduated. I went to grad school and graduated too, but most of the people in grad school are really old and can be my dad. It is hard for me to be just "friends" with most guys because if they want to be my friend, they always like me more than that or else they would not even bother being my friend. In college, I studied a lot and did not have time to really meet anyone. Plus, most people were already taken too...