Thread: Jacky Cheung...Where to find FULL discography?

Default Jacky Cheung...Where to find FULL discography?

Hi,

I have awhole bunch of burned CDs from my friend I have loaded onto my iTunes. All of the songs are listed as "Track 1" and "Track 2," etc. And some CDs have two CDs mixed into one CD, but with the album names.

I'm trying desperately to find the title of each song and the title of their related album (and I BARELY read or write Chinese, but I can get by and figure out if I can just find something like this:)

A complete discography of Jacky Cheung! Including all of the album names, and a tracklisting of each album.

That's all I'm looking for. Album names and tracklistings. So that when I google lyrics I can figure out what album they belong to (and I don't want to put it under any greatest hits categories in my iPod).

So far, EVERY SINGLE page I've found, from SPCNet to CoolmanMusic, has a very incomplete discography, and almost NONE of them have ever even MENTIONED the album "等你等到我心痛," the only one mentioning it so far is Wikipedia and it has no tracklisting.

And chinese characters are important... "Ai ni ge bla blah" isn't what I'm looking for.

If anybody can help me, that would be fantastic!

I just can't seem to find a single reliable, COMPLETE chinese music database. Leon Lai's is difficult to find too!

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricFlame View Post
    Hi,

I have awhole bunch of burned CDs from my friend I have loaded onto my iTunes. All of the songs are listed as "Track 1" and "Track 2," etc. And some CDs have two CDs mixed into one CD, but with the album names.

I'm trying desperately to find the title of each song and the title of their related album (and I BARELY read or write Chinese, but I can get by and figure out if I can just find something like this:)

A complete discography of Jacky Cheung! Including all of the album names, and a tracklisting of each album.

That's all I'm looking for. Album names and tracklistings. So that when I google lyrics I can figure out what album they belong to (and I don't want to put it under any greatest hits categories in my iPod).

So far, EVERY SINGLE page I've found, from SPCNet to CoolmanMusic, has a very incomplete discography, and almost NONE of them have ever even MENTIONED the album "等你等到我心痛," the only one mentioning it so far is Wikipedia and it has no tracklisting.

And chinese characters are important... "Ai ni ge bla blah" isn't what I'm looking for.

If anybody can help me, that would be fantastic!

I just can't seem to find a single reliable, COMPLETE chinese music database. Leon Lai's is difficult to find too!

Thank you.
    try yesasia where you can purchase cds.

also try official fan sites of the artist and you may have better luck
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.