Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Celebrate the -LOVE-

  1. #1
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default Celebrate the -LOVE-

    Whatever love means to you, whatever capacity it holds in your heart - Celebrate it

    Maybe you already did bits and bits everyday, showing your loved one(s)how much you care. But on this very day (looking forward to international San Valentino) is a day for you to courageously express the most mushy words and spread some love *ahem*

    Love, in every capacity, is a contagious virus that most of us love it

    Tell us how would you celebrate this very day, and your guilty pleasure..... I mean the gift you receive or exchange.

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, everyone!



    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 02-09-09 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Adding picture
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  2. #2
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,157

    Default

    awwww that pic is so cute!

    as for me, i wasn't expecting to do anything this valentines day. but my boyfriend actually got us a room up north for two nights. at first i yelled at him cause i had planned on working and have already signed up to be oncall this weekend. but now that he 'surprised' me with this i had to beg my co-workers to help me out. i hope the hard work i did to beg them will be worth this trip. the last valentines trip we went on was to new york and that didn't go so well. he was stuck in meetings all day and we only went out once at night when he wasn't busy. i'm going to kill him if he's got another business meeting up north and leaves me at the hotel by myself.

  3. #3
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Yes, that picture is a conflict. An unromantic pair doing something seemly romantic... hurhur

    You shouldn't yell at him hmmmm, since he made an effort to do something I hope this trip works out well for you. Enjoy yourself on this very day, gugu.

    I am thinking of what I can do, on this very day. The choices of what I can do, is rather limited

    Hmmm the noisy birds outside my window need some love too. They must be hungry.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 02-09-09 at 08:10 PM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  4. #4
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Yes, that picture is a conflict. An unromantic pair doing something seemly romantic... hurhur

    You shouldn't yell at him hmmmm, since he made an effort to do something I hope this trip works out well for you. Enjoy yourself on this very day, gugu.

    I am thinking of what I can do, on this very day. The choices of what I can do, is rather limited

    Hmmm the noisy birds outside my window need some love too. They must be hungry.
    thank you! ^_^

    how come no one else is sharing their plan? come on people don't be shy!

    you're thinking of what to do? and limited? how so? there is no limitations when it comes to love.

    *i hope ken doesn't click on this thread*

  5. #5
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    how come no one else is sharing their plan? come on people don't be shy!

    you're thinking of what to do? and limited? how so? there is no limitations when it comes to love.

    *i hope ken doesn't click on this thread*
    The rest must be busy making..................plans, before they stepped in to share I don't think they're shy.

    Yeah, abit of everything. thinking hard because of limitation of choices. "no limitations when it comes to love. " this is semi-true for me, now.

    He will, in the batman costume. He will share his SAD plans. (SAD = Single Awareness Day)
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  6. #6
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

    Default

    Love is overrated. I hate love, it's painful and frustrating - LOL yeah when it failed or something bad happen. Love make people do crazy things, which most of the time just make things worst. It is one of those time when your heart controlling you, lowered your IQ, make you brain malfunction, make you stupid and act childishly and immaturely.

    But yeah, I admit, loving someone wholeheartedly is the best feeling ever. Make you want to know everything about her, what he/she do all the time, make you want to take care of him/her for your whole life. Everything you do is all for him/her, you don't even care what you do for yourself, at that time, money and time is not important anymore because those very important commodity is already dedicated to someone you love.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Yea, love can be good or bad in my opinion... Just look at all of the break ups and divorces these days and you really question what does love truly mean anymore?? Also, I see so many cases of husband killing wife and vice versa. You can love someone one moment and then hate them the next. Or you marry them and love them for the first half of your life and then hate them the other half... sigh...

    But hey, who said that love always last for the rest of your life?? The relationship of couples can come and go just like bubbles....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  8. #8
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,157

    Default

    i guess it's just me being at that age now. as a woman i think i want to have a baby and settle down. those fun days of flirting or just getting angry for the attention is over for me. i'm too old now. i want to get married soon and settle down so that i can start a family. i hope i've hinted enough to my boyfriend in the last 3 months that i'm ready for that next step. if he doesn't propose soon i'm gonna get off my *** and tell him to man up and do something before i move on. but i can't move on, i'm at that stage where i feel i can't be with anyone else but this one. it totally sucks yet people tell me it's love.

  9. #9
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    i guess it's just me being at that age now. as a woman i think i want to have a baby and settle down. those fun days of flirting or just getting angry for the attention is over for me. i'm too old now. i want to get married soon and settle down so that i can start a family. i hope i've hinted enough to my boyfriend in the last 3 months that i'm ready for that next step. if he doesn't propose soon i'm gonna get off my *** and tell him to man up and do something before i move on. but i can't move on, i'm at that stage where i feel i can't be with anyone else but this one. it totally sucks yet people tell me it's love.
    Is this really you GuGu-sensei or you just playing with us here today. If that is true, well, I think that is indeed a good thing, I mean settling down. What more can someone who is in love ask than to be united in holy matrimony. Just remember that marriage life is different than love life, because when the love one is always there in front of you, the feeling is not the same anymore.

    Love is at it's best when you miss someone a lot, keep you questioning and test your trust on your lover. Certainly that is going to wither when people get marriage because your love one in is in front of you most of the time. There are couples who still madly in love even after marriage, but the percentage is very small. Most of time marriage is filled with fights and arguments LOL. There is this Malay idiom I want to share - "Even your own tongue you bite, sometimes". Don't want to scared you but that things happen all the time, I mean marriage fights. It's a fact of life and marriage need a lot of compromise to be "till death do us part".

  10. #10
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Is this really you GuGu-sensei or you just playing with us here today. If that is true, well, I think that is indeed a good thing, I mean settling down. What more can someone who is in love ask than to be united in holy matrimony. Just remember that marriage life is different than love life, because when the love one is always there in front of you, the feeling is not the same anymore.

    Love is at it's best when you miss someone a lot, keep you questioning and test your trust on your lover. Certainly that is going to wither when people get marriage because your love one in is in front of you most of the time. There are couples who still madly in love even after marriage, but the percentage is very small. Most of time marriage is filled with fights and arguments LOL. There is this Malay idiom I want to share - "Even your own tongue you bite, sometimes". Don't want to scared you but that things happen all the time, I mean marriage fights. It's a fact of life and marriage need a lot of compromise to be "till death do us part".
    gugu isn't allowed to be serious at all?

    my life with him so far is anything but 'perfect'. we fight all the time but somehow we find a way to understand each other. i know i'll have to be giving up a lot when i do settle down officially. all i hope is that he stays the same. he's a really caring person and supports me in everything that i do. i don't ask for much when it comes to the person i want to be with. just that we love and care about each other.

  11. #11
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    gugu isn't allowed to be serious at all?
    Hahaha, nope, I just want to make sure, so that you're not playing with me when I post my replied LOL. Anyway, I hope you will get your diamond ring this upcoming 14th, if he got your message/hint etc .

  12. #12
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,042

    Default

    Yes, celebrate the amor. Spread ze amor and let it float around.

    Here's something that might help:


    (it smells quite good!)
    Quote Originally Posted by CC
    So what if 1000 arrows are targetted at our wuxia hero? LHC's missile breaking stance can deflect thousands of projectiles in 1 stance and send them back to the enemy. The more arrows the better!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Candide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ( @ )( @ )
    Posts
    4,672

    Default

    Did I just witness a grown man say Happy Vagina, I mean Valentine's Day?

    When's your birthday? I'll buy you a few pink shirts & skinny pants.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

    "I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

  14. #14
    atlantean0208
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Did I just witness a grown man say Happy Vagina
    LOL, is that the alternate version of the V-Day - yay

  15. #15
    Senior Member Han Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    5,562

    Default

    Sorry, this topic is not academic and i can' t think of any other sub-forum where this would be suitable.

    PM me if you think otherwise.

    Han SOlo
    Wuxiapedia

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Similar Threads

  1. Exchange Love (Why Why Love)
    By j-walker in forum Taiwanese TV Series
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-06-10, 10:57 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-08, 02:58 AM
  3. A Love to Kill (The Love of Death)
    By aznlakerzfan in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-07-07, 11:39 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-07-06, 01:03 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-06, 10:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •