Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical: Hui Juk tests 6 Yeung Divine Palms, Hong Lung 28 Palms, and MGGPs.

Default Hypothetical: Hui Juk tests 6 Yeung Divine Palms, Hong Lung 28 Palms, and MGGPs.

Hypothetical situation time:

Hui Juk learns 6 Yeung Divine Palms (I think that's the name of it) from Teen San Tung Lo, Hong Lung 28 Palms from Kiu Fung, and Shaolin's Mighty Gum Gwong Palms from his father, Chief Abbot Yeun Chi.

Having mastered all three of these mighty palm techniques, Hui Juk uses his inner power (Mo Ngai Tze + Teen San Tung Lo + Lee Chou Sui) and strikes three identical boulders...the first with 6 Yeung Divine Palms, the second with Hong Lung 28 Palms, and the third with Mighty Gum Gwong Palms.

What sort of results will Hui Juk see? Which of the three palm techniques is most destructive? Which is least destructive? How does the kind of damage each technique inflicts upon the boulders differ?

He would regret that he did not learn the sacred Prajna Palm instead, the most sophisticated palm style of all time. If he picked up this, he would even surpass the stage of not being disadvantageable into the realm of the impossible: not being bound by any circumstance.

But to answer the question, I think XL18Z is the most powerful of the three.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    He would regret that he did not learn the sacred Prajna Palm instead, the most sophisticated palm style of all time.
    I don't think he'd have much regret. His only goal here, after all, is to satisfy his curiosity about which of these three palm techniques yields the most destructive force (given the same inner power level), and how each inflicts its damage. It's the wuxia equivalent of a scientific experiment.

But to answer the question, I think XL18Z is the most powerful of the three.
    Which technique would come in second and last, then?

Somehow the image of Xu Zhu using Dragon Palms and to a lesser extent - Buddhist Warrior Attendent Palm, does not seem right.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

6 Yang palm technique strikes me as something that focuses on sophistication rather than raw power.

At their peak, Great Vajra Palm may be a match for XL18Z. Abbot Xuanci who was just 30% of Xiao Feng's power had Xiao gasping for breath at the sight of his execution of Great Vajra Palm and thinking "this is the greatest foe I've ever met." It's supposed to be another very "yang" style, but it was mentioned that XL18Z is the most "yang" style of all. Still, which one can do more damage, is still up for grabs.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I don't know how XL28P would stack up to 6YSP, but XL18P should beat both since it incorporates both right? =D

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    I don't know how XL28P would stack up to 6YSP, but XL18P should beat both since it incorporates both right? =D
    Que?

I thought XL18P is just a XL28P without redundent palms. Does the 3rd edition say that it is a product of two palm techniques?
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

XF reworked HL28Z into HL18Z, XuZhu gave his input from 6Yang palms to help merge the redundent moves so it's more fluent and doesn't lose any off it's power.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    XF reworked HL28Z into HL18Z, XuZhu gave his input from 6Yang palms to help merge the redundent moves so it's more fluent and doesn't lose any off it's power.
    I don't think that was stated in the 3rd edition.

OK, for Xu Zhu, I think that the palm style which should give him the most destructive power should be :

Xuan Ming Divine Palm.

It should suit his Xiao Yao Yin style and techniques. One hit with this and ZWJ would have to go back and practice another 5 years of 9 Yang inside a Qian Kun bag to stop feeling cold.

Give him the silk ice worm poison to top it up and I'd like to see Sweeper Monk take one on the ribs.

nah 9yang cures all poisons. xmsz is powerful but its more poisonous than powerful i think.
    1. xl18z
    2. ts6yz
    3. shaolin thing

xl28z was probably a more sophisticated version of the martial art. IMO, xl18z was cut down and had some of its nuances removed (like xf being able to redirect stuff) while still retaining its destructive potential.

Quote Originally Posted by person135 View Post
    nah 9yang cures all poisons. .
    I don't think there is anything in the JY world which can cure a full power Xuan Ming Shen Zhang hit from Xu Zhu.

When Wuji was smacked by the Xuan Ming Elders at Wudang, he was feeling pain already. Xu Zhu is easily 10x stronger. Wuji will be paste.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    When Wuji was smacked by the Xuan Ming Elders at Wudang, he was feeling pain already. Xu Zhu is easily 10x stronger. Wuji will be paste.

Xz may have a wider repertoire of martial arts to work with, but there is no written evidence that his internal power is much higher than Zwj.
    9Yangsg is an internal power building technique that would grow on the very young Zwj. Xz though he had absorbed the internal energies of the Xiaoyao elders that empowered him to greats level to learn the Xiaoyao school martial arts, has no way of building his internal power unless he knew the Beimingsg like Duanyu but i doubt Xz would be concerned about becoming supreme and would rather be busy 'le xiaoyao' in Linjugong expending his high internal qi unto more erotic pastimes.

Quote Originally Posted by timeless View Post
    Xz may have a wider repertoire of martial arts to work with, but there is no written evidence that his internal power is much higher than Zwj.9Yangsg is an internal power building technique that would grow on the very young Zwj. Xz though he had absorbed the internal energies of the Xiaoyao elders that empowered him to greats level to learn the Xiaoyao school martial arts, has no way of building his internal power unless he knew the Beimingsg like Duanyu but i doubt Xz would be concerned about becoming supreme and would rather be busy 'le xiaoyao' in Linjugong expending his high internal qi unto more erotic pastimes.

1. ZWJ gets hit once by Xuan Ming Elders = Pain. XZ gets hammered multiple times by JMZ = Numb. Nuff said.

2. XZ had no way to build his internal power? When he went to the Ling Jiu Secret Cave to study the murals, it was mentioned that he trained hard and it helped boost his powers. One of the arts on the murals was the Xiao Wu Xiang Gong.

1. ZWJ gets hit once by Xuan Ming Elders = Pain. XZ gets hammered multiple times by JMZ = Numb. Nuff said.

2. XZ had no way to build his internal power? When he went to the Ling Jiu Secret Cave to study the murals, it was mentioned that he trained hard and it helped boost his powers. One of the arts on the murals was the Xiao Wu Xiang Gong.
    The Xuanming Elders were Greats level. Their deadly Xmsz was so potently lethal and poisonous in effect in addition to the sheer raw power. Jmz and Xz were not engaged in any form of poisonous exchanges. Jmz never did really mastered most of what he professed to know despite his very high internal cultivation.

XWXG does boost Xz's internal energies for applicatonal uses but it was not a power building technique. In point of fact, Xwxg require high internal energies to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by timeless View Post
    The Xuanming Elders were Greats level.

XWXG does boost Xz's internal energies for applicatonal uses but it was not a power building technique.
    End of debate. You win!

End of debate. You win!
    LOL/

/end thread.
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

End of debate. You win!

No one is losing or winning. Your reasoning is all too sound and correct. I was just expounding on what you wrote. Xz is certainly more capable of dealing with the Xuanming Elders than Zwj. Anyway don't get too serious over a fan to fan discussion.

yeah XMSZ was probably one of the most poisonous palm strikes. The fact that it's poisonous makes it very deadly.

remember when LMC's poisonous internal energy went thru HIS YG? Her poisonous palm strike made YG weak already. XMSZ is worlds above her palm strike in terms of poison I think.

Actually I do think that XZ's internal energy is higher than ZWJ's. By how much? Don't know. Since ZWJ's internal was the highest of the condor trilogy trio, he'd rank the closest to XZ's internal. But I don't know how close.