Thread: ID this song: lyrics has "Right now" in it

Default ID this song: lyrics has "Right now" in it

I heard this song while shopping in Sephora. It's a female song with mostly instrumental content and not many words; the only words I remember are "right now" repeated in the chorus. I would describe it as a pop song with a strong sense of freedom associated with it; it makes you feel like a free bird when listen to it.

If you have any clue, please let me know.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I heard this song while shopping in Sephora. It's a female song with mostly instrumental content and not many words; the only words I remember are "right now" repeated in the chorus. I would describe it as a pop song with a strong sense of freedom associated with it; it makes you feel like a free bird when listen to it.

If you have any clue, please let me know.
    Is that the best you can do to remember the lyrics? I don't think people can guess exactly what song you have in mind without more clues. Maybe you should've just asked the people in Sephora. BTW, Did you buy any blush or lip gloss for yourself?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Is that the best you can do to remember the lyrics?
    Yep, those were the only words I heard. Like I said, there's not much singing in the song.

BTW, Did you buy any blush or lip gloss for yourself?
    I was in the men's section, silly.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Shopping for my boy friend, of course

LOL Longér, are you shopping for something for me? On a Monday blue of b.s, I thought it'd end as a sh!tty day. But no, I was brighten up by firstly Bellie's message and now, this spontaneous humour response of yours. Lovely joke!

On Topic: The only song with Right now that I know of, would be Jesus Jones's Right Here, Right Now. The song is performed with strong electric guitar style and it does have that freedom feel. But that's a male artiste, so it's out! With all the given clues, I'm guessing this is the song:-

Right Now - Gil

I think Gil is a female. There are only lyrics in the link, I can't find the song in Youtube. I think it is one obscure tune. The lyrics contains little words and it talks about cage, which fits the bird description in your requirement. Give me some unique clue and Jin Tian Yi is here.

Hope the above helps
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 02-16-09 at 08:31 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Thanks for your help Cedrey, but neither of those is the song I heard.

It just came into my head again. It is SUCH a beautiful and spiritually lifting song. I was in heaven when I heard it.

I'm sure it will come back again sometime

By the way, the song I'm looking for has a good amount of smooth jazz in it. God, I'm so in love with it. It's the kind of song I'd want playing in the background when I meet the love of my life. I can just close my eyes and fly to heaven. Warm. Evocative. Spiritual.

After extensive research, I'm happy to report that I have found my SONG!

It is: Right Now by Samantha James.

I must say, when I first heard the song, I immediately thought of Samantha. I am familiar with her excellent dance single from last year called Rise, and it was stylistically similar to Right Now. However, I kept telling myself it couldn't be that easy. Let it be a lesson learned that sometimes, it is as easy as it seems.

Folks, I can honestly say there is NOTHING that could happen right now to surpass my joy from discovering this song!

p.s. you can listen to a sample here: http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/right-...james/6544168/

p.s.s. there are only 2 words in this entire song (you won't find any lyrics). take a wild guess what they are?