Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: President Barack Obama - his performance thus far

Another right wing opinion piece for backing.

At least find something from a neutral site like factcheck. There are some negative stuff about the healthcare bill on that very site.

Opinion from right wingers you take as fact. Facts and data you take as "liberal" BS.

That's what the right wing is about nowadays, apparently, as you and TC repeatedly prove.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Another right wing opinion piece for backing.

At least find something from a neutral site like factcheck. There are some negative stuff about the healthcare bill on that very site.

Opinion from right wingers you take as fact. Facts and data you take as "liberal" BS.

That's what the right wing is about nowadays, apparently, as you and TC repeatedly prove.
    There's obviously no point in pointing you to any site that doesn't fit 'liberal' point of view. Very typical of the closed-mindedness of the left. The only thing you are entitled to from your government is honesty and integrity. You're getting neither from either party. The health care thing is a political game both federally and by state governments. I'm sure stste politicians do OK, financially, by limiting the number of insurance providers in their states. The 'cash cow' would dry up if there were suddenly over 1000+ potential providers available on the open market. If the dems weren't in the pockets of the trial lawyers, As for tort reform, Obama, as a lawyer, knows the present system is a 'stinking pile of crap', but won't tackle it head on [he knows which side his bread is buttered on]. When money can buy politicians, expect the worst. They may say they care about you, but they really only care about themselves.
    End of my last sermon.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    There's obviously no point in pointing you to any site that doesn't fit 'liberal' point of view. Very typical of the closed-mindedness of the left. The only thing you are entitled to from your government is honesty and integrity. You're getting neither from either party. The health care thing is a political game both federally and by state governments. I'm sure stste politicians do OK, financially, by limiting the number of insurance providers in their states. The 'cash cow' would dry up if there were suddenly over 1000+ potential providers available on the open market. If the dems weren't in the pockets of the trial lawyers, As for tort reform, Obama, as a lawyer, knows the present system is a 'stinking pile of crap', but won't tackle it head on [he knows which side his bread is buttered on]. When money can buy politicians, expect the worst. They may say they care about you, but they really only care about themselves.
    End of my last sermon.
    Hm, let me get this straight. So you claim there's no point pointing me to any site that doesn't fit the "liberal" point of view, so you decide to point me to sites with clear right wing leanings which clearly doesn't fit the liberal point of view. And you wrote quite a while ago that it was useless to argue with a convert like me, no? Didn't stop ya from posting another right wing opinion article, did it? That makes sense. In the right wing world, I suppose.

Cmon, get real. You've repeatedly proven yourself to not pay attention to any actual data or facts. You poo poo them as "Liberal smoke and mirrors," and I am the one close minded?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner