Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TVB Eternity

Quote Originally Posted by pockyypoo<3
    wait, who's alex fong?
    i cant remember him.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/ah7334/fong_alex_3.jpg')

I remember the series except the ending (my sister told me the ending). It was an ok series to me at that time. Never really been an Alex Fong fan. Anyway it goes something like this:

Bowie Lam, Jessica Hsuan, Alex Fong were childhood friends and Jessica was always in love with Alex, whereas Bowie was always in love with Jessica, creating a love triangle between the three friends.

When Alex was a young child, he went off playing and fell off the cliff. Faye Wong rescued him and Alex remembered a beautiful woman wearing all white flying him to safety and disappeared.

Alex never forgotten Faye Wong and in his subconscience mind, he had fallen in love.

Alex is now all grown up and fate has it, Faye and Alex met again. (Now I can't really remember exactly what happen, it's been so long ago). Faye and Alex fell in love, leaving Jessica heartbroken. Bowie Lam was there for her and Jessica decided to marry Bowie. It was an unhappy marriage since Jessica never gotten over Alex causing Bowie to become really jealous.

Around this time, Faye old rival and menace showed up and found Faye. He's been in love with Faye since forever and tried anyway possible to make her love him regardless of how clean the methods were. He was also immortal since he ate the eggs with Faye.

This is when it gets blurry and can't remember the details but anyway, in the end they founded a way to make the archrival a mortal once again. They fought with the archrival and send him over the cliff. He turned into dust when he hit the ground. Alex was also injured and to save him, Faye gave him half of her blood, making her age twice Alex's age instantly. When Faye saw how old she was, she felt she can no longer be with Alex and left. Two hundred years passed (something like that), and Alex when back to Hong Kong and narrated how he had to witness all the people he loved died one by one. He came back to look for Faye and Faye was hiding in the corner watching him, still shameful of how she looked now.

I can't remember did they ever got together or not. Well, I hope it gave everybody an idea of the story sorry it couldn't be clearer.

Does anyone remember the villain in this series? Was it the guy that played Mario in Dream of Colours?
    Have you come here to play Jesus?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07
    Does anyone remember the villain in this series? Was it the guy that played Mario in Dream of Colours?
    Yup! He's the one.. I hate his hair.. it sucks.. but in some parts.. I'd think he's kinda cool if he isn't the antagonist..

Btw.. does anyone knows where to get this series? I've tried yesasia.. but they don't seem to have it... and.. same question.. does anyone know the title of the themesong for Eternity sung by Faye Wong?

Default TVB Eternity

Has anyone heard of this old series? I've never heard of it before or even knew of its existence. It stars Jessica Hsuan, Bowie Lam, Alex Fong, Faye Wong.

Here's the Intro clip of the series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSSHs3nNZpo
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-03-09 at 01:34 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

never mind
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Has anyone heard of this old series? I've never heard of it before or even knew of its existence. It stars Jessica Hsuan, Bowie Lam, Alex Fong, Faye Wong.

Here's the Intro clip of the series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSSHs3nNZpo
    I've seen like 6 episodes of this series, I've been meaning to finish the rest of it but my TVB store closed down on me. Okay I admit, I only started watching that series cas of Jessica, didn't really know what I was getting myself into. But the series started out interestingly, Faye Wong looks really good in white and her character is both fantasy like, and mysterious at the same time. And I felt really sad for her cas all the people that she's gotten to know throughout time start to pass away while her character never ages.

Have you actually seen the series yet or are you just wanting to know more about it?
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa View Post
    I've seen like 6 episodes of this series, I've been meaning to finish the rest of it but my TVB store closed down on me. Okay I admit, I only started watching that series cas of Jessica, didn't really know what I was getting myself into. But the series started out interestingly, Faye Wong looks really good in white and her character is both fantasy like, and mysterious at the same time. And I felt really sad for her cas all the people that she's gotten to know throughout time start to pass away while her character never ages.

Have you actually seen the series yet or are you just wanting to know more about it?
    I've seen two episodes. I am just amazed at the unusual storyplot and the fact that it came from TVB. The opening intro clip donot even look like one commonly made by TVB. I am curious of how Faye's character gained immortality and how dancers are part of Qin Shui Huang's search team for immortality.

But I have got to say...cellphones back then are so HUGE. I remember those, especially the one used by Bowie Lam in the first episode. You'd have to carry a bag to carry the cellphone around.

I don't really like Alex Fong either.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-04-09 at 11:49 AM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

-SC

Quote Originally Posted by spcnet View Post
    Ah, No Thanks. Sukting loves to write series overviews than actual criticisms for tv serials.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic View Post
    Ermm.. does anyone here has the title of the opening song sung by Faye? or.. has the song?? Thanks!
    I have the song.

I watched the show a long time ago and I thought it was boring. The parts I looked forward to the most were the opening and the credits because the song's nice. Heh.

The themesong is beautiful and written by Faye Wong. It's called Tempted Heart ("Dong Xin")
    Last edited by Little Beggar; 10-25-09 at 12:55 PM.