Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has the Japanese reached the limit?

Default Has the Japanese reached the limit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQ...eature=related

basically it talks about many guys giving up on girls and just buy japanese dolls, u gotta watch the video
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post

basically it talks about many guys giving up on girls and just buy japanese dolls, u gotta watch the video
    Oh yeah... this has been going on for sometime. Those guys are pathetic and are losers, really. But just as well, because they are such weaklings that they are not supposed to contribute to the gene pool. They are in fact doing a good deed by removing themselves from the pool.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Haha. Gotta love Japan.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post

While I do not condone this kind of lifestyle and would never want to live this kind of life, but if this is what they want to do then it's their freedom to do so. At least, it's harmless and doesn't affect other people in society. At least, they are better than the irrepsonsible people who create problems and put the burden on society to bare.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Oh yeah... this has been going on for sometime. Those guys are pathetic and are losers, really. But just as well, because they are such weaklings that they are not supposed to contribute to the gene pool. They are in fact doing a good deed by removing themselves from the pool.

well, you can't blame it all on them, 50% of people are single (according to stats). so there's a huge # out there that's not dating/married. And even if you're married, the divorce rate has gone up. That indicate to me that people are not very trusting in other people more and more everyday, it's not a good thing but I can see why it's happening.

It has come to the point that geeky girls have learned how to use their sexuality to take advantage of men, and the stupidiest men have learned to look out for themselves. It's a game that's involving because we have human playing the game, and similarly to the prisoner dilema, if everyone plays their cards right, no one will end up winning in the end.

Me Global Sapien. Quest: Take pictures of Spiderman

THAT is freaking hilarious!!!
    Your panties are on too tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I don't know how serious you are about this, but I read "removing...from the gene pool" and I can't help but think of a certain German national leader from a few decades back. He advocated something like that back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    While I do not condone this kind of lifestyle and would never want to live this kind of life, but if this is what they want to do then it's their freedom to do so. At least, it's harmless and doesn't affect other people in society. At least, they are better than the irrepsonsible people who create problems and put the burden on society to bare.
    have u seen those anime looking ones, goodness
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I don't know how serious you are about this, but I read "removing...from the gene pool" and I can't help but think of a certain German national leader from a few decades back. He advocated something like that back in the day.
    She's not saying someone removing these folks from the gene pool, rather, it is natural selection, they are removing themselves from the gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    She's not saying someone removing these folks from the gene pool, rather, it is natural selection, they are removing themselves from the gene pool.
    Yea, removing themselves from the gene pool by not procreating is harmless. Someone taking it upon themselves to remove others from the gene pool through genocide is completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Yea, removing themselves from the gene pool by not procreating is harmless. Someone taking it upon themselves to remove others from the gene pool through genocide is completely different.
    Thanks. My point exactly.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Yes, they have reached the peak of perfec....
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    well, you can't blame it all on them, 50% of people are single (according to stats). so there's a huge # out there that's not dating/married. And even if you're married, the divorce rate has gone up. That indicate to me that people are not very trusting in other people more and more everyday, it's not a good thing but I can see why it's happening.

It has come to the point that geeky girls have learned how to use their sexuality to take advantage of men, and the stupidiest men have learned to look out for themselves. It's a game that's involving because we have human playing the game, and similarly to the prisoner dilema, if everyone plays their cards right, no one will end up winning in the end.
    Unfortunately, there are truth to what you said. It's sad but that is how life is.

Well, some of the Japanese ladies I'd known seemed to imply that Japanese men arent really all that great, so they scout around for a foreign spouse, hence leaving Japanese men with hardly any girl(s) left for them....perhaps it was just out of desperate measures. After all didn't some weird bugger married a game character right out from Nindento DS?

That's Japan for you ~ the quirkier the issue, you bet someone will try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    Well, some of the Japanese ladies I'd known seemed to imply that Japanese men arent really all that great, so they scout around for a foreign spouse, hence leaving Japanese men with hardly any girl(s) left for them....perhaps it was just out of desperate measures. After all didn't some weird bugger married a game character right out from Nindento DS?

That's Japan for you ~ the quirkier the issue, you bet someone will try it.
    No wonder a lot of my collegues that went to teach in Japan all came back with a Japanese wife OR they got married and stayed in Japan...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    No wonder a lot of my collegues that went to teach in Japan all came back with a Japanese wife OR they got married and stayed in Japan...
    Lets face it, why do westerners go “teach English” in Asia? To get laid. Simple as that. (Not all of them, but a good number)

Whites are seen as upgrades over there.

Lets face it, why do westerners go “teach English” in Asia? To get laid. Simple as that. (Not all of them, but a good number)

I hate to admit that but I have to say that what you said is SO true. Being in that field, I have seen many of my former classmates go to Asia not really to "teach English". Instead they go there to look for guys and girls and I have say that a lot(of course not all but a lot of them do) of my former classmates have all came back with a wife/husband. Whites/Westerners seem to have it really easy other there and a lot of asian women seem to throw themselves at them....

One of my former professor's son's is African American and he went to Japan to teach. He then ended up marrying a Japanese girl and is now staying in Japan.
    Last edited by Trinie; 01-11-10 at 08:15 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I hate to admit that but I have to say that what you said is SO true. Being in that field, I have seen many of my former classmates go to Asia not really to "teach English". Instead they go there to look for guys and girls and I have say that a lot(of course not all but a lot of them do) of my former classmates have all came back with a wife/husband. Whites/Westerners seem to have it really easy other there and a lot of asian women seem to throw themselves at them....

One of my former professor's son's is African American and he went to Japan to teach. He then ended up marrying a Japanese girl and is now staying in Japan.
    foreign is exotic ~ but i think the same thing goes with Japanese going to other Asian countries and suddenly they're very 'popular' too. The other asians looked up to Japanese, and these Japanese in turn looked up to Westerners.

actually some westerners annoy me - just cos im an asian they automatically assumed im 'easy to be picked up' and cant take no for an answer easily.

I am not surprised that this is coming. Jiang Bao, if you go to asia to teach english, girls would be all over you too just like they treat the westerners. It's not about race but because they want to come to the US/Canada/AU/EU/ect...

Trinie, this has nothing to do with color. If you go to asia to teach english, guys would be all over you too just because you are from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I am not surprised that this is coming. Jiang Bao, if you go to asia to teach english, girls would be all over you too just like they treat the westerners. It's not about race but because they want to come to the US/Canada/AU/EU/ect...

Trinie, this has nothing to do with color. If you go to asia to teach english, guys would be all over you too just because you are from the US.
    I actually kind of agree with what you are saying but the sad thing is, it shows that they don't really like us for who we are... BUT they are trying to use us to come to the US. WHich is what nobody wants because it is the oldest trick in the book used by anyone in asia as a free entrance to the US or any other country.