Thread: How to create FLV video from mp3 video?

Default How to create FLV video from mp3 video?

You know those vids on youtube where people attach text and pictures to a song, how do you do that?

Thanks for any pointers.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

You can use Windows Movie Maker. After you upload it, it will be converted remotely to .flv.

Youtube will accept: (Youtube help)
    Windows Media Video(.avi)
    .3GP (cell phones)
    .AVI (windows)
    .MOV (mac)
    .MP4 (ipod/psp)
    .MPEG
    .FLV (adobe flash)
    .SWF (shockwave flash)
    .MKV (h.264)

But I wouldnt recommend doing that way. Uploading will take too long. I would rather have a program that can save as .flv. That way you do the conversion on ur end and the finished .flv will be small in file size. hence making it easier to upload to youtube.

The program that started it all is Adobe Flash.(previously Macromedia Flash) It does have a pretty steep learning curve. Just depends on what kinda projects you trying to do? There are soo many 3rd party programs out there that prolly can do what you want. Unfortunately I dont know of any of the top of my head. Last resort, can use Windows movie maker.

For family videos, text, effects, I use Adobe Elements. It captures my vid off my vid camera via fire wire. I can then add text, effects, etc. It can then convert to .flv, burn to dvd, etc. This prolly would serve ur purpose too if you want to capture from vid camera. But if not, just search for a more simpler program that suits ur needs.

Edit:
    I fogot to read the title. MP3 video? or MP4? Youtube accepts MP4. Just upload it as is. However if you want to edit it, you'll have to find a MP4 editor. There's millions of programs out there. just do a search.
    Last edited by oGaKirA; 04-02-09 at 06:33 AM.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

What I mean is, lets say I have a Beyond song (mp3 format), and I want to base a video on it by setting the music against a slideshow (JPEGs). So the video would basically be a slideshow with a song playing.

What is the best way to do it?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Sorry i never got back to ya cuz i thot i answered you in the previous post. The most important question is, what format do you want ur final project to be? will it be a cd/dvd? This will determine the program to use based on it's compatiblity

What programs are at ur disposal? I use Adobe Premiere, Adobe Encore, Adobe Premiere Elements. They support a wide range of output formats

For simplicity:
    If you're using Win Vista. Use Windows Movie Maker. *note: im not familiar with Movie Maker but they all work on same principals. I know you're familiar with Audio authoring programs right? Pretty much the same concept. You'll have a timeline and a project window.

1. start a project
    2. import your audio track into the audio track
    3. import your images. add them to the timeline as you see fit. edit them as far as how many frames/time you want it to last
    4. optional: add effects etc.
    5. When ur done, export to format you want. i.e. mpeg2 for dvds, .flv etc. (depending what the program supports)

Watch the movie here.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u.../1stmovie.mspx
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    You know those vids on youtube where people attach text and pictures to a song, how do you do that?
    It is very simple with VideoCharge Studio.
    You have to create FLV video with your pictures and sound.

In order to create it, you can use Wizard - it is very easy :-)

or read

http://www.videocharge.com/Products/...mage_files.php