Thread: Vietnamese title for an old ATV Series --- please help!!

Default Vietnamese title for an old ATV Series --- please help!!

hey guys, does anyone of you know the viet title for the series Return of the Undercover agents 1985 starring Wong Wai and Law Lok Lam etc? Itīs the sequel to The Four Constables 1984 starring Michelle Yim. Please reply if you know the viet title=) hereīs a review at spcnet: http://www.spcnet.tv/ATV-TV-Series/R...iew-r2007.html thanks in advance^^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Ok, I tried to look at the little picture that you attached. Hm... If I read correctly(since it is hard to see from such a small picture), then the title translated from Chinese to Viet is "Trong Xuat Giang Ho". But then again, I am not sure if that is the official Viet title since they don't always translate directly based on the Chinese title. However, IF they did translate straight from the Chinese title, it is "Trong Xuat Giang Ho". I hope that helps...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

hey Trinie, thanks a lot for replying. hereīs the same picture with the difference that itīs bigger. i hope you could look at it twice. THANKS AGAIN^^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    hey Trinie, thanks a lot for replying. hereīs the same picture with the difference that itīs bigger. i hope you could look at it twice. THANKS AGAIN^^
    Thanks for the bigger picture... Ok, I can see it better now but yea it was what I thought it said before. It is "Trong Xuat Giang Ho"(sorry I don't have the Viet program to put the accents in but I hope you can still read it without the accents). IF it is translated from Chinese word for word into Viet. However, I am not sure if the Viet title is translated from Chinese word for word, but I hope that it was. If so, that should be the Viet title. If not, at least you get an idea about what the Viet title is. Good luck in finding it!!!You are welcome!! I am one of the few members that know both CHinese and Viet, so if you ever need help in translating or looking for any Viet titles just let me know. Take care!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Thanks for the bigger picture... Ok, I can see it better now but yea it was what I thought it said before. It is "Trong Xuat Giang Ho"(sorry I don't have the Viet program to put the accents in but I hope you can still read it without the accents). IF it is translated from Chinese word for word into Viet. However, I am not sure if the Viet title is translated from Chinese word for word, but I hope that it was. If so, that should be the Viet title. If not, at least you get an idea about what the Viet title is. Good luck in finding it!!!You are welcome!! I am one of the few members that know both CHinese and Viet, so if you ever need help in translating or looking for any Viet titles just let me know. Take care!
    hey^^ thanks a lot once again. iīm going to search it but i doubt that iīd find it on the internet since itīs a very old drama...

hey^^ thanks a lot once again. iīm going to search it but i doubt that iīd find it on the internet since itīs a very old drama...
    You are welcome and I hope that you will be able to find it. Hey, a lot of old dramas are being re-released onto DVD so you may be able to own it in the future. Please let me know if you do find it.Just be patient and good luck!!

i type the name at google but somehow came to no result. could you please translate Si Da Ming Bu Chong Chu Jiang Hu into vietnamese? thanks in advance!!

i type the name at google but somehow came to no result. could you please translate Si Da Ming Bu Chong Chu Jiang Hu into vietnamese? thanks in advance!!
    Did you type the Chinese Pinyin or the Viet title??? I thought you already knew what Si Da Ming Bu meant??? Ok, the full translation is" Tu Dai Danh Bo, Trong Xuat Giang Ho"(forgot to mention, it can also be translated as "Trung Xuat Giang Ho" too. Just want to make a note of that). However, like I have said you may or may not find it since I am not sure if the Viet title is a direction word for word translation from the Chinese title. Therefore, don't be shocked if you still can't find it. Good luck and let me know if you do find it!
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-13-09 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Did you type the Chinese Pinyin or the Viet title??? I thought you already knew what Si Da Ming Bu meant??? Ok, the full translation is" Tu Dai Danh Bo, Trong Xuat Giang Ho"(forgot to mention, it can also be translated as "Trung Xuat Giang Ho" too. Just want to make a note of that). However, like I have said you may or may not find it since I am not sure if the Viet title is a direction word for word translation from the Chinese title. Therefore, don't be shocked if you still can't find it. Good luck and let me know if you do find it!
    thank you Trinie! Iīm going to try it one more time=)

thank you Trinie! Iīm going to try it one more time=)
    You are welcome and good luck! Remember to let me know if you do find it or not ok?I hope that you do!!