Thread: Changeling

Default Changeling

Did you guys see Changeling starring Angelina Jolie yet? I just saw it on DVD and was so touched by it... I can't believe that it is based on a true story. I felt so sad about the ending though and we never knew what really happened to the missing son of Jolie's character.... I was looking up stuff about this movie and the history behind it and was so saddened... What did you guys think of this movie??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hey Trinie, I know of that title and had seen the poster! Now you mention this worthy movie , I would give it a watch! I had wanted to watch it when I know of this movie.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Hey Trinie, I know of that title and had seen the poster! Now you mention this worthy movie , I would give it a watch! I had wanted to watch it when I know of this movie.
    Hey Cedric,
    Yea, you should see this movie. It is really touching and powerful. Jolie did a good job in the role of Christine Collins. As I was watching the movie, I kept on holding on to hope that her son will come back to her. However, I was disappointed in the end.... It was even more aspiring knowing that it is a true story too. The fate of her missing son, Walter Collins, still remains a mystery to many people til this day...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

This is a great movie, although its a very sad story; Angelina Jolie done a fine job as the mother in the movie.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.