Thread: Love Story in Shanghai / Symphony of Rain /Xiang Wu, Xiang Yu, You Xiang Feng

Default Love Story in Shanghai / Symphony of Rain /Xiang Wu, Xiang Yu, You Xiang Feng

Title: 像霧像雨又像風 / Xiang Wu, Xiang Yu, You Xiang Feng
    Also known as: Love Story in Shanghai / Symphony of Rain

The Vietnamese title is called Như Sương Như Vũ lại Như Phong. Do you know where I can watch this series in Vietnamese ?or where to buy it? Lu Yi, the doctor in the series, is really handsome. I really like Lao Hai Qiong and Lu Yi in the series. Anyway, here is the site to watch this series in Chinese :
    http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playin...7&iid=24843873
    or http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playin...25&iid=5200866

No english subtitles..So sad
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 04-30-09 at 08:45 PM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

I read the review and comments for this series, but I still don't know how Luo Hai Qiong(ZhiNgi) eventually agreed to marry Lu Yi ?
    And, did he want to come back to Li Xiao Ran ( An Qi) at the end? He kissed her at the end so it's very confusing!
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 04-30-09 at 08:39 PM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan