Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How many do you have?

It's good that do ri me... I mean mi do ri, is bumping up old topics. I forgot all about this one. I still think I made a solid post back here:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor
    I understand now why men rule the financial world.
    Men invest in gold, oil, equities, real estate, etc.
    Women invest in hand bags and Barbie dolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    You forget that a woman invests in her man.
    Men invest in gold so he can pay for the hand bags.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    It's good that do ri me... I mean mi do ri, is bumping up old topics. I forgot all about this one. I still think I made a solid post back here:
    I think both posts are stereotypical and generic and yes, sexist.

I'd just say this: the power of social conditioning and advertising is extremely powerful.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

1 wallet.
    Men collect too. Just different things. Cars, watches, whisky, pens are common items collected by men and some of them are much more expensive than shoes and handbags women hoard. I have 4 watches now and probably 8 bottles of whisky. I've probably spent 30k on it all.

*edit* back in 2009 when this thread started I probably only had 2 watches and 3 bottles of whisky (which I don't include in the 8 bottles mentioned above) the 2 watches probably were worth 800$ and the 3 bottles of whisky were shit ones i.e. chivas 12yo, jack daniels, johnny walker black (now you know why I don't count them in my whisky list).
    Last edited by KeongJai; 11-06-11 at 08:11 PM.

I collect books.

In so far as clothing, makeup, shoes, and jewelry...I would not say I have more in excess than other females. To be specific, the items that I use daily will occupy just one normal sized walk in closet...and maybe only half. I bring stuff out seasonally.

I will admit to spending a (perhaps hehe) high amount of money on skin care.

Most of my money is spent on tuition, food, and coffee. :\
    I like me.

wallets? I lost count. i changed once in a few months, so technically I have plenty in the drawers now.
    bags? I don't know either. a cupboard full maybe.

why i have that many? well, not nuts, just fickle, and able to afford this luxury. =p
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Junior Member Empty Soul Keeper's Avatar

I've got one crummy broken wallet, which I mainly use to put my cards in and sometimes notes, and it just nicely fits in my pocket.. But if I need money and I know I'd get a bit of coinage out of the change, I'd use me 'purse' *shivers at the word* And then I just pop that into my black and red Billabong backpack :3

I do not own -any- handbags.. I find them too feminine and the same with purses.. I reluctantly got one due to all the cards I have now and also because the coin part of my wallet broke, so I needed something to put the coins in without them falling out everywhere~