Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Even Wu Ying Jie aka Gui Gui

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Well in Macchiato, honestly speaking, GuiGui had more involvement than Xiao Jie, Apple and Xiao Man, and less involvement than Yatou, Xiao Xun, Daya, about the same as Meimei and Tongtong. My rough estimate.

She had so little involvement in 黑糖群侠传 that I forgot she was ever in it if nobody reminded me. She was not part of the representatives from 4 Schools. I think she was part of the bad side in the show, cameo for a little bit in the final episode or so.
    It was kind of hard for me to remember or keep track of everyone in Macchiato since there were way too many girls and guys...I guess maybe I remember her because she stood out in that show. I felt so sad for her when Wang Zi seemed to constantly misunderstand and reject her... One of the scenes was when she seemed to be love sick and was walking with her head down. Wang Zi then saw her that way and asked her what was wrong.. But she just held up her head with a depressed face, put her head down and walked away...I felt so bad for her...

How was 黑糖群侠传?? I was thinking of seeing that but was not sure if it is good or not. I may give it a try just for the fun of it while I still have time. Who were the leads in that series then?? I still think it is strange how they let be apart of the big poster even though she was only a cameo. Sorry, but I don't think she is that popular that they will use her to promote the series even though she was only a cameo.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I haven't seen the poster you're talking about so I'm not too sure. I searched for a poster and it showed:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://waysiwaysi.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/426px-poster02.jpg')

The representatives from 4 Schools are Wang Zi, Xiao Yu, Ah Wei, Xiao Ma, Ah Ben, Yatou, Xiao Man and Xiao Xun.

She was just a cameo, Google that or something.
    Last edited by flamer; 04-23-09 at 09:32 PM.

I haven't seen the poster you're talking about so I'm not too sure. I searched for a poster and it showed:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://waysiwaysi.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/426px-poster02.jpg')

The representatives from 4 Schools are Wang Zi, Xiao Yu, Ah Wei, Xiao Ma, Ah Ben, Yatou, Xiao Man and Xiao Xun.

She was just a cameo, Google that or something.
    That was the poster that I was talking about. Thanks for posting it.. I thought I saw her in the poster. I guess I remembered wrong... Anyways, what did you think of that series?? I was thinking of seeing it but maybe not since I heard some bad reviews about it.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Is her English name Even or Ghost? English Wikipedia has Even and Chinese Wikipedia has Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Is her English name Even or Ghost? English Wikipedia has Even and Chinese Wikipedia has Ghost.
    Those are actually her English names?? I think those names are so strange.. I guess she gets Ghost from GuiGui, but where did Even come from??

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    That was the poster that I was talking about. Thanks for posting it.. I thought I saw her in the poster. I guess I remembered wrong... Anyways, what did you think of that series?? I was thinking of seeing it but maybe not since I heard some bad reviews about it.
    Meh, its wuxia/fighting/acting were mediocre, only Lollipop and Heishehui Girls kept me watching it to the end.

Meh, its wuxia/fighting/acting were mediocre, only Lollipop and Heishehui Girls kept me watching it to the end.
    Thanks for letting me know... I think I will give it a try while I still have time...

omg i forgot i made this page...doesn't it usually send you a msg if there are replies? i didn't get any.

anyway, to flamer, i wasn't actually comparing i was was just stating a fact, and i thought i did list the 18 film for xiao xun, i must have missed it.

i don't actually dislike any of the mei mei's, i used to when i first saw them in BSM but i've since grown to at least respect them, as they each have a quality worth liking.

as for BSM, i based my belief that Ya Tou and Gui Gui are more female lead then the rest as they were given more screen time and had more impact to storyline then the rest.

(my lil sister just made me rewatch BSM with her)
    Ya Tou lived with them and deal with a lot of their problems so she's a given, Gui Gui was the only character who knew about Ya Tou and she also constantly entered their home.

she was also the one who helped Ya Tou and also helped them solve the problem of the english teacher.

out of the 10 girls, Tong Tong had 2 episodes where she lead, then disappeared into the background, Daya lead for 1 episode, Xiao Xun for 1 episode, Mei Mei was involved in Tong Tong and Xiao Xun's storyline, and the rest were background characters who mostly appeared in groups.

Xiao Jie's and Apple's storyline shared the same episode and only a few scenes.

long post...phew...

Gui Gui's english name is Even, i think this was the name she must have used before the show, Ghost is only the fans translation of her nickname.

Xiao Xun deserves to be given more chances, although i like gui gui a lot, i think xiao xun is more talented, she has a nice voice and is pretty and acts well, its just she has this tendency to...ok, no bashing so i'll stop there.

Legend Of Brown Sugar was very promising when it first started, i actually enjoyed it, but the more i watched the less into it i became, i wasn't particularly fond of the main leads and found Ah Ben more charming.

the ending was also disappointing. all that buildup for a 1 min fight full of special effects.

Gui Gui was in it, in the last episode as an evil minion, felt so bad for her, the whole group of good guys ganged up on her and bashed her. but mei mei was quite good, she reminded me of that yoyo chick from kill bill.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    omg i forgot i made this page...doesn't it usually send you a msg if there are replies? i didn't get any.

anyway, to flamer, i wasn't actually comparing i was was just stating a fact, and i thought i did list the 18 film for xiao xun, i must have missed it.

i don't actually dislike any of the mei mei's, i used to when i first saw them in BSM but i've since grown to at least respect them, as they each have a quality worth liking.

as for BSM, i based my belief that Ya Tou and Gui Gui are more female lead then the rest as they were given more screen time and had more impact to storyline then the rest.

(my lil sister just made me rewatch BSM with her)
    Ya Tou lived with them and deal with a lot of their problems so she's a given, Gui Gui was the only character who knew about Ya Tou and she also constantly entered their home.

she was also the one who helped Ya Tou and also helped them solve the problem of the english teacher.

out of the 10 girls, Tong Tong had 2 episodes where she lead, then disappeared into the background, Daya lead for 1 episode, Xiao Xun for 1 episode, Mei Mei was involved in Tong Tong and Xiao Xun's storyline, and the rest were background characters who mostly appeared in groups.

Xiao Jie's and Apple's storyline shared the same episode and only a few scenes.

long post...phew...

Gui Gui's english name is Even, i think this was the name she must have used before the show, Ghost is only the fans translation of her nickname.

Xiao Xun deserves to be given more chances, although i like gui gui a lot, i think xiao xun is more talented, she has a nice voice and is pretty and acts well, its just she has this tendency to...ok, no bashing so i'll stop there.

Legend Of Brown Sugar was very promising when it first started, i actually enjoyed it, but the more i watched the less into it i became, i wasn't particularly fond of the main leads and found Ah Ben more charming.

the ending was also disappointing. all that buildup for a 1 min fight full of special effects.

Gui Gui was in it, in the last episode as an evil minion, felt so bad for her, the whole group of good guys ganged up on her and bashed her. but mei mei was quite good, she reminded me of that yoyo chick from kill bill.
    I was just rewatching BSM as well and I actually agree with a lot of what you said.I think Ya Tou and Gui Gui had more screen time too. Since there were way too many girls, it was hard to give them all equal screen time. I think in any single series, you cannot give EVERYONE equal screen time. That is just hard. There cannot be too many leads in one series. But your assessment of who had the most screen time is right.Some parts of BSM were really funny and gosh was the script funny... However, the ending was really strange though.

I can't believe her English name is Even. That is really strange but hey, it is also unique too.

I think Xiao Xun is ok... She sort of looks like Michelle Saram to me... I think she is not anymore talented than the rest of the girls in the group so nothing special to me. By the way, did you hear about her going out with Wang Zi?? I am not sure if it is true, but a lot of fans are mad at Wang Zi for picking her instead of Gui Gui. I think that is just sad and sometimes some fans just go overboard with this on screen couple thing.Just because they are compatible on screen does NOT mean they will necessarily be compatible in real life. It is true that there are times that onscreen couples end up together in real life, BUT that is rarely the case... Also, they are all still very young so who knows if it will all work out or not??

It is ok to critique Xiao Xun or anyone so you don't need to be afraid. I have this not so great feeling towards Xiao Xun for some odd reason. It's not that she is bad looking, untalented,etc.. BUT when I look at her, I don't have a good feeling towards her, while with Gui Gui I do...

Thanks for telling me about Legend of Brown Sugar.. That sounds really lame then...The ending sounds so stupid too.I guess I will skip that series then. Did you enjoy BSM more?? But then again, when I saw the cast names and all, I thought it was a rip off of the JY and GL wuxia characters so I don't think it would have been a good series. I think only the die hard fans would like it. I really hope that in the future, the members of both groups will be in more mature series instead of just these random idol series...Since they are still young, it is acceptable. However, as they get older they need to be better series. Hopefully, one day they can be in some good wuxia series....

okay i'm not receiving replies alert to this thread...theres something wrong...

I did hear about Xiao Xun going out with Wang Zi but it was just a misunderstand on the fans part, Xiao Xun used to go out with Ah Ben, whom i like and think is very talented. Xiao Xun i feel is one of the more talented on in Hey Girls, she's a decent actress and a decent singer, she's also a pretty nice girl, comes from a poor family and is a nurse.

Xiao Xun and Wang Zi knew each other before BSM, so thats where most of the rumors stem from, and he tends to choose her as an ideal girlfriend since i think, he feels that theres nothing between them. she is older then him.

Wang Zi and Gui Gui had loads of rumors because they tend to act differently around each other, and are very close although their very different in personality, Mao Di, who is Wang Zi's little brother use to call Gui Gui sister in law. i don't know how much of that you can count on though.

I don't mind criticisms but i don't think its a good thing to go overboard, like some crazy fans calling names and threatening to kill them. horrid. i never really liked Xiao Xun as she just didn't attract me, while Gui Gui does, but i don't mind her.

Legend of Brown Sugar annoyed me because they destroyed a lot of really good characters and ruined what could have been a great film. it was very low budgeted and not enough attention to details, there was some scenes that was so ridicules i was pissed off.

and how can they have Kwok Jing and not Huang Rong? Xiao Long Nu ends up with Wei Xiao Bao?!

did i also mention Xiao Long Nu is deaf and her main kung fu is the Lion's Roar?!

I did like BSM more but i found it quite boring too, when i first watched it i liked Tong Tong and thought she would end up with Owo dog but instead she gets shoved to the background and Daya goes with him instead. i stopped watching here.

about 2months later with nothing to do i started watching again and like Gui Gui and when her storyline ended at episode 11 i stopped watching.

about a year later i picked it up again and finished the last two episodes.

while i watched Legend of brown sugar in a week after it finished subbing, but i fastfoward a lot of the scenes.

i think both films are bad and not really worth your time, but BSM was cuter and had an anime feel to it.

long post again...

okay i'm not receiving replies alert to this thread...theres something wrong...

I did hear about Xiao Xun going out with Wang Zi but it was just a misunderstand on the fans part, Xiao Xun used to go out with Ah Ben, whom i like and think is very talented. Xiao Xun i feel is one of the more talented on in Hey Girls, she's a decent actress and a decent singer, she's also a pretty nice girl, comes from a poor family and is a nurse.

Xiao Xun and Wang Zi knew each other before BSM, so thats where most of the rumors stem from, and he tends to choose her as an ideal girlfriend since i think, he feels that theres nothing between them. she is older then him.

Wang Zi and Gui Gui had loads of rumors because they tend to act differently around each other, and are very close although their very different in personality, Mao Di, who is Wang Zi's little brother use to call Gui Gui sister in law. i don't know how much of that you can count on though.

I don't mind criticisms but i don't think its a good thing to go overboard, like some crazy fans calling names and threatening to kill them. horrid. i never really liked Xiao Xun as she just didn't attract me, while Gui Gui does, but i don't mind her.

Legend of Brown Sugar annoyed me because they destroyed a lot of really good characters and ruined what could have been a great film. it was very low budgeted and not enough attention to details, there was some scenes that was so ridicules i was pissed off.

and how can they have Kwok Jing and not Huang Rong? Xiao Long Nu ends up with Wei Xiao Bao?!

did i also mention Xiao Long Nu is deaf and her main kung fu is the Lion's Roar?!

I did like BSM more but i found it quite boring too, when i first watched it i liked Tong Tong and thought she would end up with Owo dog but instead she gets shoved to the background and Daya goes with him instead. i stopped watching here.

about 2months later with nothing to do i started watching again and like Gui Gui and when her storyline ended at episode 11 i stopped watching.

about a year later i picked it up again and finished the last two episodes.

while i watched Legend of brown sugar in a week after it finished subbing, but i fastfoward a lot of the scenes.

i think both films are bad and not really worth your time, but BSM was cuter and had an anime feel to it.

long post again...
    I always get responses but they are always too late...

Thanks for the news. I did not know that Xiao Xun used to date Ah Ben. I think they seem more compatible. I heard about her being a nurse which is a good thing. I am not too sure about who is more talented than who in the Hey girls group. I think that group is WAY too big that a lot of members just become excess. I also have not seen that many of them act or sing by themselves so I am not sure about who is more talented than who. I also admit that Gui Gui does stand out to me more than the others girls in some ways.

I honestly don't feel that Wang Zi and Xiao Xun are compatible from what I see and know.. I think a number of them knew each other before BSM. Like Gui Gui and Wang Zi are close, but not sure if they like each other in that way. They are close friends for sure though. I didn't know that Mao Di used to call Gui Gui sister in law.. That is interesting. Maybe he is doing that to tease his big brother? I do that to my big brothers sometimes too... Wang Zi and Gui Gui have different personalities?? REally?? I am guessing it is because Wang Zi seems more quiet while Gui Gui is more talkative??

Of course constructive criticism is ok, but it is never ok to call people names and threaten to kill them. That is horrible and wrong. I have been a fan of many stars for a long long time and would never do such a thing like that. But sadly, there are a lot of immature fans that will do that. I don't really like Xiao Xun either, but I don't hate her either.. I am just neutral to her...

Totally agree with you about BSM. It could have been a pretty decent series but they really messed it up... But then again, I guess they were trying to make things one way, but it ended up in another way. I really hope that BBT will be in better and more mature series later on.. BSM and HTZXJ was so pathetic.

Well, the whole Kwok Jing, HUang Rong, Xiao Long Nu,etc... were all a play on the names. I don't know if you can read Chinese, but if you look at the characters... It does NOT actually say Kwok Jing, Xiao Long Nu, Wei Xiao Bao in the wuxia sense. It says something else, but the pin yin is spelled the same... What XLN is deaf?? What the?? OK, I will hate HTZXJ then since I am a big wuxia fan and that series is really poking fun at all of the good wuxia aspects and characters. I think i will skip it then since I don't just watch a series just for the cast.

Yea, I think BSM was sort of ridiculous but is still ok compared to HTZXJ. Gosh, that sounds really sad and pathetic.... I can still watch BSM at times even though I fast forward a lot of the scenes, but HTZXJ, maybe not....

Sorry my post is even longer...

i discovered something weird, if i reply to this post i get an email alert but if someone else replies i don't. lol

its not confirmed if xiao xun use to date ah ben, its just they were linked together and there were rumors circulating. i think they fit, he's the one i like the most out of BBT.

i've heard Xiao Xun sing a duet with ah ben before and she also sang dear baby with two other members with lollipop. i've seen her act too, she's not bad, better than gui gui but i just like gui gui better.

i usually like xiao xun's type, the more quite refined type, but for some reason i just few for gui gui, it must be all those funny things she does.

i dislike legend of brown sugar cos i didn't like anyone and it wasn't cute at all, the jokes fell short by a long shot, and they were overused.

bsm started out okay, i thought they were going to promote both lollipop and hey girls, but that whole film was to pander to lollipop, it was unfair how Channel V decided to shove Hey Girls to one side and focus all their attention on Lollipop. pissed me off! but then i'm always on the girls side...feminist to the core! lol.

i discovered something weird, if i reply to this post i get an email alert but if someone else replies i don't. lol

its not confirmed if xiao xun use to date ah ben, its just they were linked together and there were rumors circulating. i think they fit, he's the one i like the most out of BBT.

i've heard Xiao Xun sing a duet with ah ben before and she also sang dear baby with two other members with lollipop. i've seen her act too, she's not bad, better than gui gui but i just like gui gui better.

i usually like xiao xun's type, the more quite refined type, but for some reason i just few for gui gui, it must be all those funny things she does.

i dislike legend of brown sugar cos i didn't like anyone and it wasn't cute at all, the jokes fell short by a long shot, and they were overused.

bsm started out okay, i thought they were going to promote both lollipop and hey girls, but that whole film was to pander to lollipop, it was unfair how Channel V decided to shove Hey Girls to one side and focus all their attention on Lollipop. pissed me off! but then i'm always on the girls side...feminist to the core! lol.
    I get so many of those email alerts that I have to delete them all.

Ah Ben is not a part of BBT is he?? Unless you are talking about the Gong Zhu Bang group with has Mao Di in it. Well, who really knows about all of these dating rumours. It may or may not be true, but it doesn't really matter anymore since it is now all the past.

I heard that song that Xiao Xun sung with some members of BBT. Her voice is ok but nothing special to me. Her acting is nothing special either. I think Guigui has more charm than she does but I think since Guigui lacks the experience, she may not be as good yet. however, they are all still very young so have a lot of chances and time to improve.

I actually like the cuter and more charming types like Guigui and Ariel Lin. They are not really pretty or beautiful, but really cute and charming. I think those types often win over audiences more.

Legend of Brown Sugar sounds really stupid... I am glad that I did not waste my time on it. Also, being a big wuxia fan, I would despise it even more than most people would.

BSM was ok but not one of the best series that I have ever seen. I think I would like it more than Legend of Brown Sugar. Honestly, I think BBT is more talented than the Hey Girls and they also made a big mistake by putting way too many girls into the group. When a group is way too big, many of the members become excess and it makes the group a lot harder to promote and lose credability. I try to be fair whether it be the guys or girls...

Bangbang Tang (full name 模范棒棒堂) is the TV show that Lollipop and Gongzhu Bang and others are in, which includes Ah Ben.

yes tats the show, Fan Fan is the host, i don't mind her outside but she annoyed me in PiLiMIT. and i think her and Hei Ren are a great couple, hope they'll get married more.

I agree tat Lollipop are more talented then Hey Girls, Hey Girls were never that good, they suck at singing live and theres too many of them that some of them blend into the background.

like Xiao Jie and Xiao Man who are the youngest two and don't really get to do much, Xiao Man has more chances then Xiao Jie though, who is turning 18 this year. so young.

however, i do like Hey Girls more then Lollipop mainly because the lollipop boys don't really appeal to me, but then i'm not a big fan of boy bands. more of girl bands.

i think Hey Girls was better before when they were in two separate groups, they divided up the screen time evenly and the singing too. now they take up too much room that most of the time its just long shots.

i think the best size is about 4 or 5 people for a group, 6 is pushing it.

yes tats the show, Fan Fan is the host, i don't mind her outside but she annoyed me in PiLiMIT. and i think her and Hei Ren are a great couple, hope they'll get married more.

I agree tat Lollipop are more talented then Hey Girls, Hey Girls were never that good, they suck at singing live and theres too many of them that some of them blend into the background.

like Xiao Jie and Xiao Man who are the youngest two and don't really get to do much, Xiao Man has more chances then Xiao Jie though, who is turning 18 this year. so young.

however, i do like Hey Girls more then Lollipop mainly because the lollipop boys don't really appeal to me, but then i'm not a big fan of boy bands. more of girl bands.

i think Hey Girls was better before when they were in two separate groups, they divided up the screen time evenly and the singing too. now they take up too much room that most of the time its just long shots.

i think the best size is about 4 or 5 people for a group, 6 is pushing it.
    I honestly don't think Hey Girls are that talented and gosh is their group too big... I totally agree that having about 4-5 people is best for a group, 6 or more is really pushing it. Also, if a group is popular, the members become too dependent on it so once they disband, the individual members have problems surviving in the circle by themselves.

I actually am different from you because I mainly like boybands and don't really like girlbands at all. I used to not like groups at all until I liked 183,5566 and now BBT. But most girl groups did not appeal to me at all. The only talented girl group is SHE in my opinion.

SHE was formed through a talent contest, so i expected them to be talented. and they are the most talented girl group in a really really long time.

i think girl groups arent that popular because the majority of the fans are female...when you like a boy band you can dream about marrying one of them...you can't with a girl band.

i'm not a big fan of asian music, actually i'm not a big fan of any type of music, i'm more of a song per song person.

i don't have any favorite groups...i wouldn't even call Hey Girl my favorite group...but their the only group i can stand...since i watch their show so i find a lot of them likable.

when i first heard of Hey Girls as a group i was so shocked since there was 8 of them, orginally 9, then my sister told me about Wonder Girls or something, who had 9, then Super Junior(??? i know its a boy band but it has so many members) who had thirteen. and aparently in japan theres a group of girls that have over 20 or something, but they split up into smaller groups when they perform.

the main reason i don't go for boyband is because i don't have that notion to fall for them and daydream about marrying them. girl bands i like tend to be the ones i feel if i meet them for real, i could become friends with.

hence i like gui gui, i find her reaction to things very similar to me, only i cry less then her and is less scared of things then her.

i can understand why you like 183 and 5566, i've heard them sing, they are really good. but BBT(is this Lollipop) and Fahrenheit to me weren't that good when they started, their getting better now though.

i just don't like BBT because of the way Channel V shelved Hey Girls for them, and none of the members are really that appealing. i may be the only one who thinks so, but i don't find Prince that attractive.
    Last edited by Linda; 05-14-09 at 04:06 AM.

SHE was formed through a talent contest, so i expected them to be talented. and they are the most talented girl group in a really really long time.

i think girl groups arent that popular because the majority of the fans are female...when you like a boy band you can dream about marrying one of them...you can't with a girl band.

i'm not a big fan of asian music, actually i'm not a big fan of any type of music, i'm more of a song per song person.

i don't have any favorite groups...i wouldn't even call Hey Girl my favorite group...but their the only group i can stand...since i watch their show so i find a lot of them likable.

when i first heard of Hey Girls as a group i was so shocked since there was 8 of them, orginally 9, then my sister told me about Wonder Girls or something, who had 9, then Super Junior(??? i know its a boy band but it has so many members) who had thirteen. and aparently in japan theres a group of girls that have over 20 or something, but they split up into smaller groups when they perform.

the main reason i don't go for boyband is because i don't have that notion to fall for them and daydream about marrying them. girl bands i like tend to be the ones i feel if i meet them for real, i could become friends with.

hence i like gui gui, i find her reaction to things very similar to me, only i cry less then her and is less scared of things then her.

i can understand why you like 183 and 5566, i've heard them sing, they are really good. but BBT(is this Lollipop) and Fahrenheit to me weren't that good when they started, their getting better now though.

i just don't like BBT because of the way Channel V shelved Hey Girls for them, and none of the members are really that appealing. i may be the only one who thinks so, but i don't find Prince that attractive.
    Yea, SHE's talent really shows if they were chosen from a talent competition.They all sing really well individually too.

I think what you are saying is somewhat true, but then again, if there are girl groups, then the guys can become fans and like them as well. The guys can also fantasize about marrying the girls too. I think it can go both ways, you know what I mean??

Before I never liked any bands at all and NONE of them appealed to me until I liked 183 and then 5566. Then I finally liked BBT. But I do admit that they are not as talented as 183 and 5566. However, they are a lot younger so I give them the benefit of the doubt and they are getting better.

Well liking boybands does not mean that you automatically have to daydream about marrying them... Only those insane people do that. Plus,in BBT's case they are quite a bit younger than me... The oldest one in the group is my little brother's age. 183 and 5566 are more my age, but I never dream of marrying them... I do dream of being friends with them sometimes, but that's it. I have to say that BBT does not appeal to me as much as 183 and 5566 in terms of looks and talent.The leading singers of 183 and 5566 were all from talent competitions as well. They were the winners of a singing competition. However, I think that BBT does have some talent and charm so I decided to give them a chance. They also work hard and are improving a lot.

I think I like guigui since she is similar to me in some ways, but I am more mature than her...(I am 10 years older so I should be).

You don't like BBT because of the way they are on the show for Channel V?? I honestly think Prince is the best looking out of them all(since the rest if you just base it on looks don't look so great), but compared to the general population of the idols now, his looks are nothing really special. But he is attractive and has potential. I must say that since there are many stars now, his looks are nothing extraordinary. I have seen many stars that look better and are talented too...

the problem with guys liking girl bands it the fact that they aren't as invovled as girls. i do take it for a fact that if you like a boyband and is within the age bracket your very likely to want to marry them or date them. not just the insane or inept is just a fantasy that almost everyone has once in their life.

can you honestly say you've never daydreamed about someone you don't know, based purely on looks or talent?

i admit that i went through the same phase with a boy i liked while i was in highschool. though he became a friend and those feelings went away.

the oldest one in lollipop is Ao Quan who is 27 this year. and gui gui is 20. does that mean your 30? i always thought you were my age. i'm 24.

it doesn't really matter its just kinda funny when you build up an image of someone and find out its not right.

I think Wang Zi is good looking but i've never been into his delicate look. i've always prefered the more menly look like louis koo or vincent jiao. you know, the squared features.

i think he hasn't come into his own yet, his voice is still not as deep as it could be, maybe in a couple of years he'll mellow out and lose some baby fat. then i think he'll apeal to me more.

since this is a Gui Gui thread, maybe we should be getting back to gui gui.

i received sad news today, Gui Gui's project with Arron seemed to have either been shelved or the leads have changed, since Arron is now doing another film with another chick and Calvin.

to cheer myself up, i've been watching some of her funnier moments on youtube.

if you have a chance, check them out. search for kkoli23, she subs things in english if you dont' understand taiwanese...but i'm getting the impression that you do...so yeah.

posting pictures...

gui gui comes to the hospital after school to visit hei ren when he was in hospital...i don't know what for
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/GuiGui/Guys/200710061034241a754.jpg')

gui gui trying to speak japanese i think...or trying to say something at least.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/GuiGui/BlackieShow/2006/w77494782.gif')

everyone says gui gui and ariel lin looks similar so they were put next to each other to test it out...i think they do look similar before but not anymore.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/GuiGui/BlackieShow/2005/155_23.jpg')

gui gui and her elvis impersonation (picture too big...go to link instead)
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...6_DSC09341.jpg

this was from last year i think...she was voted no. 1 girlfriend material or something...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/GuiGui/Articles/result9.jpg')
    Last edited by Linda; 05-19-09 at 07:56 AM.