Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Even Wu Ying Jie aka Gui Gui

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    the problem with guys liking girl bands it the fact that they aren't as invovled as girls. i do take it for a fact that if you like a boyband and is within the age bracket your very likely to want to marry them or date them. not just the insane or inept is just a fantasy that almost everyone has once in their life.

can you honestly say you've never daydreamed about someone you don't know, based purely on looks or talent?

i admit that i went through the same phase with a boy i liked while i was in highschool. though he became a friend and those feelings went away.

the oldest one in lollipop is Ao Quan who is 27 this year. and gui gui is 20. does that mean your 30? i always thought you were my age. i'm 24.

it doesn't really matter its just kinda funny when you build up an image of someone and find out its not right.

I think Wang Zi is good looking but i've never been into his delicate look. i've always prefered the more menly look like louis koo or vincent jiao. you know, the squared features.

i think he hasn't come into his own yet, his voice is still not as deep as it could be, maybe in a couple of years he'll mellow out and lose some baby fat. then i think he'll apeal to me more.

since this is a Gui Gui thread, maybe we should be getting back to gui gui.

i received sad news today, Gui Gui's project with Arron seemed to have either been shelved or the leads have changed, since Arron is now doing another film with another chick and Calvin.

to cheer myself up, i've been watching some of her funnier moments on youtube.

if you have a chance, check them out. search for kkoli23, she subs things in english if you dont' understand taiwanese...but i'm getting the impression that you do...so yeah.

posting pictures...
    I guess what you said is true about guy and girl bands. I think it is ok to dream about marrying them as long as you get over it and become more real. IF you don't, I think you have a mental or psychological problem like some of the ANdy Lau fans...Gosh, I wonder about some of them...

I have been a fan of stars for many years so I don't deny at all that I have had those dreams before. However, I have grown out of it...Please, I am 30 already. IF I still had those types of dreams, then I seriously have a problem.

Yea, I know that Ao Quan is 27 which is my little brother's age. I have liked a guy that age before(he was Taiwanese too). Before him, I have never liked anyone younger than me. I have seen that a lot of younger guys follow me since I look younger than my actual age. What made you think I was 24? Well, if you saw me in person you would think I am in my 20s since most people say that I look younger than my age.Do I sound immature or something??

I know what you mean since I think Wang Zi has more of a boyish look, not really the mature look like Vincent or Louis. ONe of my friends hates the boyish look and likes the more manly type of look. Well, Wang Zi is still very young so has a lot more to learn and develop. He said on a show that when he and his brother first started out, they could not sing or dance at all. But the other members all taught them how to. I think Wang Zi is already too skinny. IF he lost anymore fat, I think he would not appeal to anyone much anymore. He needs to gain a little more fat.

It is ok to talk about Wang Zi or anyone else here since they are associated with Gui Gui you know. I must say that I get the impression that Aaron treats Gui Gui better than Wang Zi ever did(on screen anyway, not 100% positive about real life though).

Thanks for telling me about Gui Gui's latest news. I rarely go to AF anymore since most of them are sooo immature. Some treat me ok since I used to do some translations for them, but got lazy and sick of doing it.

Thanks for letting me know about the clips. I also wonder why you got the idea that I do not understand Chinese/Mandarin???I know Viet but I know Chinese too.If I ever met GuiGui, Wang Zi or anyone of them, I can talk to them without any problems. I never need English subtitles nor do I care for them since they are usually off because there are things that cannot be translated directly into English. I have done translations so I know how hard it is. Also, the idol series that we watch are NOT in Taiwanese. They are in Mandarin CHinese which I understand really well. Taiwanese on the other hand, I only understand to an extent. BUt you don't hear Taiwanese often since it is mainly spoken in those long Taiwanese series only. The shows that are aired and the Taiwanese idol dramas are all in Mandarin/Chinese.
    Last edited by Trinie; 05-19-09 at 02:54 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

wow really...i didn't know taiwanese series speak in mandarin...then why do they need taiwanese at all?

i got the impression that your viet because i'm self centered and think everyone is like me. lol.

hence i think people who are mature are my age and everyone else is 15. they sure talk like it, though my 13 year old sister isn't that bad.

the thing with wang zi and gui gui, i always felt wang zi was playing up to the fans when gui gui was mentioned, but gui gui was always pretty straight forward with her actions. thats one of the reasons why i dont' really like him, he gives me the same vibe that xiao xun does, a nice guy but too self concious of his actions.

wang zi didn't know how to dance before he came on the show? i could've guessed, he was never that good at dancing.

i know out of the lollipop boys, ao quan, xiao jie and wei sumthing are b-boys so they dance really well. while xiao yu is the musician, i don't know what speciality the other two have but when i first found out about them, i felt wang zi was choosen more on his looks then anything else.

like gui gui was choosen for hey girls based more on her personality then on any talent. i think they actually said the group needs a 'naughty member' or something.

which although i really like her, shouldn't a singing group be choosen on signing talent more then good looks, good dancing or personality?
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

wow really...i didn't know taiwanese series speak in mandarin...then why do they need taiwanese at all?

i got the impression that your viet because i'm self centered and think everyone is like me. lol.

hence i think people who are mature are my age and everyone else is 15. they sure talk like it, though my 13 year old sister isn't that bad.

the thing with wang zi and gui gui, i always felt wang zi was playing up to the fans when gui gui was mentioned, but gui gui was always pretty straight forward with her actions. thats one of the reasons why i dont' really like him, he gives me the same vibe that xiao xun does, a nice guy but too self concious of his actions.

wang zi didn't know how to dance before he came on the show? i could've guessed, he was never that good at dancing.

i know out of the lollipop boys, ao quan, xiao jie and wei sumthing are b-boys so they dance really well. while xiao yu is the musician, i don't know what speciality the other two have but when i first found out about them, i felt wang zi was choosen more on his looks then anything else.

like gui gui was choosen for hey girls based more on her personality then on any talent. i think they actually said the group needs a 'naughty member' or something.

which although i really like her, shouldn't a singing group be choosen on signing talent more then good looks, good dancing or personality?
    Yea, the shows that you see them on and the Taiwanese idol dramas are all in Mandarin/Chinese. Taiwanese is ONLY used mainly for those really really long running Taiwanese dramas. Taiwanese is also mainly what they use to speak at home with their family so you don't hear it much when you go out in the public. Also, not all Taiwanese can speak Taiwanese. Many of them can't, especially the ones that grew up overseas. It often gets confused with Mandarin/Chinese which is what you commonly hear...

Ok, you should not assume that everyone is Viet.. I was born in AMerica to so many are surprised that I still know Viet and Chinese pretty well.

I think it depends because some people are supposed to be mature but don't sound like it at all or vice versa.

I think Wang Zi acts the way he does because he may be more introverted while Guigui is more extroverted. Also, since Wang Zi is now an artist, he has to be more careful in his actions or else this and that will happen. Therefore, I can understand that... Plus, maybe it is because you don't understand what is saying so you may misunderstand him... I can tell you that if you rely on subtitles, you will misunderstand him since there are many things that cannot be translated into English.Things are always lost in translation...

Wang Zi said that he and his little brother both did not know how to sing and dance much when they first entered the circle. You can clearly see that he is one of the weaker members of Lollipop. I think you are right that he was chosen more for his looks than actual talent. But you know, people are shallow so if you just have talent and don't look good then you will not get that far...ONe thing I do admire about Wang Zi is how much he loves his little brother... It really touches me when he always stands up for him on shows and stuff. Very touching..

Same with Guigui, I think she was chosen more for her personality since I think she is one of the weaker members of the Hey girls. But as time goes by, they must improve or else I feel they will not survive in the circle. Competition in the circle is VERY high.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i think wang zi has matured a lot since his bsm days, i like him more now then i did before.

i know about him and his brother, but since i'm close to mine, i take it for granted that people are just like that.

the picture i posted of gui gui before, when she was voted no 1 girlfriend material.

wang zi also made it in. at 2. arron yan made it at first.

hence a lot of people say gui gui was lucky since she's worked with both.

i think out of all the new young female upstarts, she's the most promising as she has her own fanbase already.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/GuiGui/Articles/result8.jpg')

i think wang zi has matured a lot since his bsm days, i like him more now then i did before.

i know about him and his brother, but since i'm close to mine, i take it for granted that people are just like that.

the picture i posted of gui gui before, when she was voted no 1 girlfriend material.

wang zi also made it in. at 2. arron yan made it at first.

hence a lot of people say gui gui was lucky since she's worked with both.

i think out of all the new young female upstarts, she's the most promising as she has her own fanbase already.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/GuiGui/Articles/result8.jpg')
    THanks for the article! I never read that one before but now I can read it. I have a number of magazines about Taiwanese stars but don't have this one with this article. I am glad that Ming Dao made it at number 3. Gui Gui is lucky to have worked with them both. I hope that she gets to work with Ming Dao too since he is another one of my favorites. Maybe I will translate it if I don't get lazy...

Wang Zi and his didi seem to be close too, but since they are both in the circle they have to compete with each other at times. I remember once on a show, Modi said that he wanted to be popular like his big brother too. When they go out together, all of the attention is focused on his gege while they just ignore him. Wang Zi was sad to hear that so the host then asked him, are you proud because of your didi and he said yes. Then the host asked him to tell him "Wo Yi Wei Rong"(which means that I am proud because of you) and his didi bowed to him and then they both hugged...Really sweet and touching.

Well, it is still to early to say whether Guigui will make it big or not... But I wish her the best and hope that she will last in the circle.
    Last edited by Trinie; 05-20-09 at 01:41 PM.

i didnt say she would make it big, i said she is promising, since she's got her own fanbase, i never really knew how popular she was untill i started reading up about her. she's not popular on spcnet though. i wonder why.

i saw that episode of wang zi and mao di, i didn't understand but i felt really bad for wang zi, its like he never noticed it and now he feels bad for it.

if your not lazy can you translate the gui gui one too?

i won't be pushy, i wont ask you to translate the remaining two pages.

i didnt say she would make it big, i said she is promising, since she's got her own fanbase, i never really knew how popular she was untill i started reading up about her. she's not popular on spcnet though. i wonder why.

i saw that episode of wang zi and mao di, i didn't understand but i felt really bad for wang zi, its like he never noticed it and now he feels bad for it.

if your not lazy can you translate the gui gui one too?

i won't be pushy, i wont ask you to translate the remaining two pages.
    Sorry, didn't mean to misunderstand you. It is still too early to see how Guigui will really do... Only time can tell...Well, many of the members go to AF and other forums, not really to spcnet.

Yea, I really loved that episode of Wang Zi and Mao Di.I actually cried because it really touched me...Too bad you don't understand or else you will really feel it.I felt bad for both of them... Wang Zi loves his brother so much and doesn't want him to feel that he is inferior to him. He constantly says that too...Mao Di seemed like he wanted to cry when he said that all of the attention is focused on his brother while they all just ignore him.

Which Guigui article are you referring to??? Which 2 remaining pages?? If you really want, I can try to translate them for you if I don't get lazy that is... It also depends on how much you want it too because if you really wanted it, it would motivate me more. Can you post the articles that you want translated???Make sure that is large and clear since I have some problems reading the ones that have bad quality or small text.

omg really?

i was refering to the articles where they were voting on no. 1 boyfriend and girlfriend material.

i wanted to read the articles. i posted gui gui's on the previous page and wang zi's is here. as for the other two...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/GuiGui/Articles/result7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/GuiGui/Articles/result10.jpg')

as for how much i want it? um, to say you time, could you just tell me what the articles are saying? instead of translating the whole thing and end up translating things i already know.

i'm not a big fan of ella so its okay if you don't translate hers fully.

this is so gay!
    I mean I have nothing against Gui Gui or anything against Xiao Xun
    I'm a neutral fan
    I find it really annoying though how fans are always on the move attacking either one of them
    to be honest at first I didn't like Xiao Xun as much or Gui Gui as much as her, but along with time I determined that both of them don't deserve to be hated on.
    They have their own unqiueness and don't deserve a bashing from people like you!
    Ever since BSM I watched it only because I just heard about them at that time. I thought the movie was just for entertainment to get them out there into their world of fame which of course it was. Even though it's plot was pointless and confusing, at the same time it was made so we would know about them.
    The whole controversy of GuiWang and WangXun is just ridiculous! So what if he likes Gui Gui or Xiao Xun we can't control that! Just because he ends up with Gui Gui in BSM and gets Xiao Xun in BSC doesn't mean anything! Yeah doing a movie with locking lips action may drive a person to grow feelings for them! But at the same time we all understand that Channel V has a rule, they can under no circumstances what so ever... DATE!
    So as of now all those rumors everyone has been throwing around are all false!!!!!
    If they were dating then they wouldn't even be on there still!!!! Just like Xiao Man and Xiao Yu. Because of their dating Xiao Man had to leave the show. It's the same with everyone else! IF they were dating then they would have to leave as well!
    GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!

wow...that was out of the blue? that conversation was like how long ago?!

and i don't think any of us acutally took those rumours to be 'true'. I doubt we even 'bash' as you so put it, more like making an observation, we feel how we feel and we say it, i feel gui gui acts herself more onscreen (and voted as such by the show she was on. fact) and xiao xun was not.

though i feel xiao xun is more talented the gui gui and prettier, but i still prefer gui gui. what part of that is bashing?

its not very smart to be starting your first post off with that kind of tone. why don't you calm down and say hi to everyone on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon♥ View Post
    this is so gay!
    I mean I have nothing against Gui Gui or anything against Xiao Xun
    I'm a neutral fan
    I find it really annoying though how fans are always on the move attacking either one of them
    to be honest at first I didn't like Xiao Xun as much or Gui Gui as much as her, but along with time I determined that both of them don't deserve to be hated on.
    They have their own unqiueness and don't deserve a bashing from people like you!
    Ever since BSM I watched it only because I just heard about them at that time. I thought the movie was just for entertainment to get them out there into their world of fame which of course it was. Even though it's plot was pointless and confusing, at the same time it was made so we would know about them.
    The whole controversy of GuiWang and WangXun is just ridiculous! So what if he likes Gui Gui or Xiao Xun we can't control that! Just because he ends up with Gui Gui in BSM and gets Xiao Xun in BSC doesn't mean anything! Yeah doing a movie with locking lips action may drive a person to grow feelings for them! But at the same time we all understand that Channel V has a rule, they can under no circumstances what so ever... DATE!
    So as of now all those rumors everyone has been throwing around are all false!!!!!
    If they were dating then they wouldn't even be on there still!!!! Just like Xiao Man and Xiao Yu. Because of their dating Xiao Man had to leave the show. It's the same with everyone else! IF they were dating then they would have to leave as well!
    GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!
    What the heck?? Where did all of this come from?? I can't believe that you are starting your first post off with something like this.. Rules in this forum are strict so you need to be careful in what you say or else you will get banned...

wow...that was out of the blue? that conversation was like how long ago?!

and i don't think any of us acutally took those rumours to be 'true'. I doubt we even 'bash' as you so put it, more like making an observation, we feel how we feel and we say it, i feel gui gui acts herself more onscreen (and voted as such by the show she was on. fact) and xiao xun was not.

though i feel xiao xun is more talented the gui gui and prettier, but i still prefer gui gui. what part of that is bashing?

its not very smart to be starting your first post off with that kind of tone. why don't you calm down and say hi to everyone on the board.
    Totally agree and Linda, I am in the process of doing the song translation. Sorry for taking so long... I will tell you why later when I finish ok? Part of it is laziness.I have to admit that since I don't want to lie.

I like Gui Gui more than Xiao Xun too, but that is just a personal opinion so how is that bashing?? I have seen Xiao Xun in only BSM so I can't say much about her. I must say that I have a feeling that she does not really act herself while Gui Gui is more of herself even on screen. But it is all a matter of opinion....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/2680ec81045f4a9c577ad853da715d871248824553_large.g if')
    Bio:
    Name: 鬼鬼 / Gui Gui
    Profession: Actress and singer
    Birthdate: 1989-Aug-11
    Birthplace: Taiwan
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 45kg
    Star sign: Leo
    Blood type: B
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/09232008/e/5/0/3/e50348353bf8b0_full.gif')