Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Summer's Bubble/Pao Mo Zhi Xia ~ Peter Ho, Huang Xiao Ming, Barbie Xu Xi Yuan (Da S)

I'm starting to get bored w/the story already
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Esp 8 LX is sooo stupid he would break up w/ XM over a stupid misunderstanding. To me they both are trying to control

I prefer OC with XM. LX doesn't seem to trust XM and that cause the break up. I finished the series and thought it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I wish HXM would take off his wig, it just doesn't suit him. And it doesn't help if HXM and Peter has the same type of hairstyle.

Barbie's hair is so long, I wouldn't mind if she had it cut two or three inch shorter, especially in this summer weather.

Peter needs to stop drinking. He's always drinking in almost every scene.
    ehh. i think the wig's fine. when i first saw pictures of it, i was like, EW! but then in action it looks much better. and it just grew on me lol. but whatever, i guess to each their own. although i think peter's hair is better

barbie's hair is supposed to be long, thats how its described in the book. part of XM's beauty is her long, wavy hair

once again, thats how Peter is described in the book. besides, he's probably drinking apple juice or something

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
    I prefer OC with XM. LX doesn't seem to trust XM and that cause the break up. I finished the series and thought it was good.
    i agree; OC, while controlling sometimes, can provide the kind of safety and security that a person like XM (or even LX ) needs. LX, on the other hand, was like a fling - fun and passionate, but not meant to build a family with.

I wish HXM would take off his wig, it just doesn't suit him. And it doesn't help if HXM and Peter has the same type of hairstyle.

Barbie's hair is so long, I wouldn't mind if she had it cut two or three inch shorter, especially in this summer weather.

Peter needs to stop drinking. He's always drinking in almost every scene.
    i think HXM's hairstyle is okay actually. when i first saw the pictures, i was like, EW! but its growing on me to each their own i guess. whatever.

the point is supposed to be that barbie's hair is so long. its described in the book that way, long and wavy.

same with peter's drinking, its the way he was described in the book. and he's probably just drinking like apple juice lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
    i agree! OC, while controlling, provides that kind of safety and security that a person like XM (or LX lol) needs. LX, on the other hand, was like a fling - fun and passionate, but not secure enough for a family.

i was so excited and wanted to run and watch it right away...now not so much since i read all the comments...stupid spoilers...those spoiler hid thing don't work...

so she ends with OC huh? thought she shoud've left them both from the story...such high maintainence boyfriends...
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    i was so excited and wanted to run and watch it right away...now not so much since i read all the comments...stupid spoilers...those spoiler hid thing don't work...

so she ends with OC huh? thought she shoud've left them both from the story...such high maintainence boyfriends...
    Your curiousity got the best of you huh?

Yeah, they're a bit clingy and distrustful.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post

hahha im sorry
    and yes she ends up OC. i guess putting up a spoiler tag is kinda pointless now, huh?
    but trust me, OC will grow on you, just wait and watch. as the series progresses, he gets more screen time and character development. you'll fall for him

At this point XM should find herself different guy, cause of boyfriend are control freak, trust issue & high maintenance. XM deserve a guy who love her without trust issue & headache all the time. To me she stronger than both of the guys

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    At this point XM should find herself different guy, cause of boyfriend are control freak, trust issue & high maintenance. XM deserve a guy who love her without trust issue & headache all the time. To me she stronger than both of the guys
    eh...i don't like XM very much, so i dont think she deserves anyone

Several years ago, I would've found Peter Ho good looking and attractive, but now looking at his face and watching his acting...I'm not won over by him.

Both guys in the story seems extremely emotional and act upon their own likes and dislikes a lot. Is there no one else who's annoyed by Xia Mo's manager/friend? I am and I'm surprised no one else finds her so dislikable.

Is Canti Lau/Xia Ying Bo? Ou Chen's real dad, the one Grandpa did not like? Maybe, he didn't know he fathered a child or whatever happened to Ou Chen's mom like her dying.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

imo the story it self was like that, the 3 character were not perfect, they did a lot of mistakes, but they learned eventually

well the manager, the butler,especially the black cat song, I fastforwarded their part alot, so i didn,t get annoyed by them , although the manager's part was a little bit always there so the FF was slower than the rest

i think the 3 lead's acting were good, not remarkable good, but good enough and not too exaggerated compared with usual taiwanese drama
    Last edited by 12blbl; 07-26-10 at 08:40 AM.

I don't like XM manager friend she annoying & complete moron. I think LX boss is OC father I'm not for sure, but there is hatred between him & the OC butler that for sure. The butler definitely hide something big from OC

Oh yay. I think they did something to Xia Mo's hair. It's looks tamed and not way too thick and heavy looking on her head now.

Ou Chen wants to act harsh towards XM but, it just isn't possible. He softens up the moment XM is down.

bachtuyet, you keep answering things I wrote in the spoiler tag outside the spoiler tag. That's going against my efforts. Ah...

Well! Ep 9 (keep it in the Spoiler. )

Since Ou Chen and Xiao Cheng are half-brothers and Xiao Cheng and Xia Mo are half brother and sister. It just matters that Ou Chen and Xia Mo aren't blood related then it's okay for them to be together. Luo Xi is pathetic. He doesn't trust her but the moment she decides to marry Ou Chen, he comes crawling back begging her to come back to him. You stupid, LX. You should've thought of that sooner.

I haven't got a chance to watch ep 9 yet, but according to the preview XM & OC getting marry. This going to be interesting & that definitely piss LX off, I bet he going to whine & begging XM to come back to him. I don't think XM love OC anymore, they have past together but her heart belong to LX which is pathetic individual in this episode

Oh yay. I think they did something to Xia Mo's hair. It's looks tamed and not way too thick and heavy looking on her head now.

Ou Chen wants to act harsh towards XM but, it just isn't possible. He softens up the moment XM is down.
    lol i've noticed in the first few episodes too that her hair was WAYY too frizzy! i mean, it's supposed to be wavy and pretty in the book, and frizzy and uncontrollable! lol

and i love OC. i'm sorry lol. i just love how much he loves XM! i really don't care about his over-controllishness. besides, he eventually gets over it

bachtuyet, you keep answering things I wrote in the spoiler tag outside the spoiler tag. That's going against my efforts. Ah...

Well! Ep 9 (keep it in the Spoiler. )

Since Ou Chen and Xiao Cheng are half-brothers and Xiao Cheng and Xia Mo are half brother and sister. It just matters that Ou Chen and Xia Mo aren't blood related then it's okay for them to be together. Luo Xi is pathetic. He doesn't trust her but the moment she decides to marry Ou Chen, he comes crawling back begging her to come back to him. You stupid, LX. You should've thought of that sooner.
    so are you team OC too?
    and yeah, LX is pathetic. never liked him

first of all I don't know anything for in order to use spoiler tag, majority of thing I write are guess which everybody in here can do once they watch it up to certain point.

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    first of all I don't know anything for in order to use spoiler tag, majority of thing I write are guess which everybody in here can do once they watch it up to certain point.
    When you click on Post Reply, you'll go to the box where you type your reply and above it, there's an icon like this: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/misc/spoiler.gif') Just click it. And start writing within the [spoiler] TYPE HERE [//spoiler] brackets. Its easy.

How could you not know if you have kid w/the woman that you claim you love? Refer to OC father which he doesn't know anything about. Just want to be sure that YC is XM half brother right? Which make him OC brother right? Doesn't it consider it as incest if you marry within family? Do anybody have a clue to who is LX father is? I think he related to OC adopt parent somehow

I heard HXM took a pay cut (his usual salary is RMB100K per episode) to be in Summer's Bubble because he likes the script so much. So I'm looking forward to buying this series.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-22-11 at 05:51 AM.