Thread: A BIG SLAP to the face!

Default A BIG SLAP to the face!

Nothing says "I HATE YOU!" more than a big slap to the face. We see this type of thing in movies all the time. I have never slap anyone nor receive one myself. The closest thing I experience was when I was teasing my ex and get her mad on purpose and she kick me in the shin, boy that hurts (Lol).

So anyone has any story that resulted a slap in the face?

I haven't received one myself but I suspect to receive one would be a terrible and possibly embarrassing situation and people may be uncomfortable sharing that on the internet. Of course that doesn't include fun slaps.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    I haven't received one myself but I suspect to receive one would be a terrible and possibly embarrassing situation and people may be uncomfortable sharing that on the internet. Of course that doesn't include fun slaps.
    haha fun slaps, girls do like to do those, I wonder why..

I got BIG SLAPS many times but only metaphorically. But those slaps is nastier than the real slap and can linger indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor View Post
    Nothing says "I HATE YOU!" more than a big slap to the face. We see this type of thing in movies all the time. I have never slap anyone nor receive one myself. The closest thing I experience was when I was teasing my ex and get her mad on purpose and she kick me in the shin, boy that hurts (Lol).

Boy, that is really mean and cruel of your ex to do that to you. I think you should have hit her back...I guess exs and past relationships that did not work out can turn ugly. I have never been slapped in the face, but a lot of people have threatened to do it to me. Luckily, they never do it...

I have been insulted in the face, but only with words and threats. Not really slapped in the face...I think being slapped in the face is a big insult...

I also would never slap anyone in the face because that is just mean and rude....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I'd never hit my boyfriend, and if my boyfriend ever even tried to hit me (even as a joke), he'd be in a lot of trouble (though he's a gentleman, so it's not something I even worry about). Rough and tumble play is something completely different though.

I see a lot of couples where the girl often hits their boyfriend (semi joking), and I never understood that. Just seemed like a *****y thing to do, especially since they tend to hit pretty hard.

As for guy friends, if they cross the line with me, they should be prepare to be smacked on the head (usually as a joke, never anything serious though).
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    I'd never hit my boyfriend, and if my boyfriend ever even tried to hit me (even as a joke), he'd be in a lot of trouble (though he's a gentleman, so it's not something I even worry about). Rough and tumble play is something completely different though.

I see a lot of couples where the girl often hits their boyfriend (semi joking), and I never understood that. Just seemed like a *****y thing to do, especially since they tend to hit pretty hard.

As for guy friends, if they cross the line with me, they should be prepare to be smacked on the head (usually as a joke, never anything serious though).
    That is where I think it is unfair... Why does it seem to be ok for girls to hit guys and not guys to hit girls?? There are times that the girl needs to be hit because she is being a b-word or she is purposely abusing the guy. I would never hit my boyfriend(when I have one) hard or hurt him on purpose. That is just not right. I would hit him lightly when I joke, but that is it...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

And the weird thing is, the louder the guy cries out (faking it), the happier they seem to get. It's weird...
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    That is where I think it is unfair... Why does it seem to be ok for girls to hit guys and not guys to hit girls?? There are times that the girl needs to be hit because she is being a b-word or she is purposely abusing the guy. I would never hit my boyfriend(when I have one) hard or hurt him on purpose. That is just not right. I would hit him lightly when I joke, but that is it...
    I don't think it's ok for either party to hit the other. Just because some girls are *****es and hit their boyfriends doesn't make it ok to do the reverse. There are better ways of dealing with frustration or problems in a relationship, i.e. having a discussion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    And the weird thing is, the louder the guy cries out (faking it), the happier they seem to get. It's weird...
    I don't understand that either.

If it's for the sake of S&M, then that's pretty lame, as there are better things to do for that purpose.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    That is where I think it is unfair... Why does it seem to be ok for girls to hit guys and not guys to hit girls??
    Males are *generally* stronger than females, especially in upper arm strength. The female skeletal structure also *generally* does not sustain damage as well, especially if the girl/woman in question doesn't engage in regular exercise.

In most cases, a man striking a woman would do more damage than a woman striking a man. That's not to say that the reverse cannot be true, but as a general rule, the former is much, much more likely than the latter.

People shouldn't hit each other PERIOD, but it's understandable why the restriction is more strictly enforced upon men.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Males are *generally* stronger than females, especially in upper arm strength. The female skeletal structure also *generally* does not sustain damage as well, especially if the girl/woman in question doesn't engage in regular exercise.

In most cases, a man striking a woman would do more damage than a woman striking a man. That's not to say that the reverse cannot be true, but as a general rule, the former is much, much more likely than the latter.

People shouldn't hit each other PERIOD, but it's understandable why the restriction is more strictly enforced upon men.
    Yea, I totally agree that it is not ok for anyone to hit anyone else... It just isn't right...

I don't think it's ok for either party to hit the other. Just because some girls are *****es and hit their boyfriends doesn't make it ok to do the reverse. There are better ways of dealing with frustration or problems in a relationship, i.e. having a discussion about it.

If it's for the sake of S&M, then that's pretty lame, as there are better things to do for that purpose.
    I agree but sadly, there are a lot of people with bad tempers that get physically violent when they are mad, so they hit people... Of course talking about it and discussing about it is always better. However, sadly that is not the option that some people take.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor View Post

Like you said, you tried to get her angry and you succeeded, so she gave you one.
    That does not mean that she hates you.

If a woman hits you, it is likely she is really angry (and unladylike).
    If a guy hits you, believe me, he is out to hurt you.

On the other hand, a girl slapping you can be a sign or indication that she really loves you, or is jealous (like if at a party, you ignore your girl and talk to other girls).
    Last edited by Thor; 05-01-09 at 04:31 PM.

I don't think it's S&M, that's not the vibe I get. More like...I dunno, they get a kick out of seeing their (normally manly) men squeal like little girls?
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

it hurts when girls get kicked in the ***** too $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/9/8/28/f_tm_0bc1e5e.jpg')

oh yeah, i've never slapped someone before either.. at least, i don't remember
    Last edited by kay &!*; 05-01-09 at 06:18 PM.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    it hurts when girls get kicked in the ***** too $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/9/8/28/f_tm_0bc1e5e.jpg')

oh yeah, i've never slapped someone before either.. at least, i don't remember
    Sorry to bother but for the life of me, I can not figure out that word that's been astrixed out. Can you please private message me that word please?
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Sorry to bother but for the life of me, I can not figure out that word that's been astrixed out. Can you please private message me that word please?
    opposite of what you have, ****face
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.