Thread: anyone watch the four constables china version?

Default anyone watch the four constables china version?

jus wondering... it wasnt bad though i heard the previous version which had peter ho in it was better..

rebecca wang's character was cute.. and i liked one of the actors in there, his name was wallace someting (not huo)

has any1 seen it?
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

This one?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2003-12/26/xin_7d5cb05d6e824c2e85355088b3e69a2f_p.jpg')
    I've seen 6 or 7 episodes (I plan to watch more when I get more time) and although I don't understand the dialogues, I quite enjoy it so far. Quite a lot, to be honest. There is an element of guilty pleasure to it, but I like it.

That guy who played Zhui Ming is Wallace Chung. From the strictly fangirly point of view - I personally prefer Cha In Pyo (Tie Shou)...
    As for Rebecca Wang's character - I totally agree. Very, very cute...
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

thanks for replying... yeah that one..
    wallace chung's character portrayal is a bit childish compared to cha in pyo's who would be considered more manly.
    i dont recall how many episodes i watched but it was probably 4 or 5. well some episodes were funny.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

I think I saw few episodes during my stay in Singpore. Ever since I've been trying to retrieve information on it, but I don't speak any Chinese language, so it's a bit difficult.
    Does anyone know if it is available on DVD and where to buy (international shipment prefferably... )
    thanks for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    thanks for replying... yeah that one..
    wallace chung's character portrayal is a bit childish compared to cha in pyo's who would be considered more manly.
    i dont recall how many episodes i watched but it was probably 4 or 5. well some episodes were funny.
    Wallace's portrayal was childish because his character called for it! He was one of the highlights of this series for me.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieG View Post
    I think I saw few episodes during my stay in Singpore. Ever since I've been trying to retrieve information on it, but I don't speak any Chinese language, so it's a bit difficult.
    Does anyone know if it is available on DVD and where to buy (international shipment prefferably... )
    thanks for your help !
    You can buy the DVD set from Yesasia. It ships internationally to most places: http://www.yesasia.com/global/四大名捕-3...0-en/info.html