Thread: Member Survey

Default Member Survey

Survey for members as we consider new features to add to spcnet.tv. This does NOT apply to the forum, but to the main reviews section.

Please help us out by giving feedback. If you want to keep your responses private, please PM me your answers. Thanks!

1) Which sections of the site do you usually come back to spcnet.tv for? The forums, reviews, music lyrics, Actors/Actresses, or other section of the site?

2) Which resource on spcnet.tv do you find the most useful? (i.e. reviews, comments, lyrics, news, etc.)

3) Which section do you think is the most weak on spcnet.tv? Why?

4) Do you read member reviews and comments first before deciding on what to watch next?

5) Have you ever NOT watched a drama/movie because of a low rating on a member review or negative comment?

6) Have you ever written a review or comment on a drama, movie, actor, or music album on the site? If no, why? If yes, how easy is the tool for writing?

7) Have you ever rated an actor or actress? If no, why? If yes, how easy is it to rate?

8) Do you think the design, navigations, and searches on the site make it easy to find what you are looking for on the site?

9) Have you ever purchased something from Yesasia from a link on spcnet.tv?

10) Do you watch streaming videos or download videos on other Asian drama sites?

11) How would you feel if spcnet.tv were to host or embed videos from other video locations for dramas and movies? Why?

12) If you can improve the site (excluding forums), what features would you add or change?

Thank you!
    -SC

sure, i'm bored anyways.

1) Which sections of the site do you usually come back to spcnet.tv for? The forums, reviews, music lyrics, Actors/Actresses, or other section of the site?
    it used to be the tv series/actresses section but it's open debate/academia now.

2) Which resource on spcnet.tv do you find the most useful? (i.e. reviews, comments, lyrics, news, etc.)
    reviews! before i watch a drama, i go on here to read the reviews first

n/a

4) Do you read member reviews and comments first before deciding on what to watch next?
    yes.

5) Have you ever NOT watched a drama/movie because of a low rating on a member review or negative comment?
    yes.. but usually, i'd give it a go by watching an episode first and see if i like it or not

6) Have you ever written a review or comment on a drama, movie, actor, or music album on the site? If no, why? If yes, how easy is the tool for writing?
    comment, yes
    reviews, no, because i don't think i have the skills to artfully (is that a word!?) write one that grasps the different aspects of the drama/movie. plus, i forget easily so it'll be too hard for me to write one in the first place.

7) Have you ever rated an actor or actress? If no, why? If yes, how easy is it to rate?
    rate?? what do you mean?

8) Do you think the design, navigations, and searches on the site make it easy to find what you are looking for on the site?
    hell **** yes. it's simple, with specific necessary categories.. not all over the place like ******** soompi with ***-kissing ****s

no

10) Do you watch streaming videos or download videos on other Asian drama sites?
    yes

11) How would you feel if spcnet.tv were to host or embed videos from other video locations for dramas and movies? Why?
    sure,.. i can't see any reasons why NOT.

12) If you can improve the site (excluding forums), what features would you add or change?
    add in a Fashion section!!!
    other than that, no changes necessary
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by spcnet View Post
    I mostly roam around the Lounge section for information though I randomly hop around the threads and sections. Used to be only eyeing on Open Debate though.

I do, though seldom, visit the tabs for Actor, Actress, TV series, Movies and Shop of the website.

Information of Actors and Actresses. And yes, reviews of TV series.

Reviews on movie, I guess.

Yes, I do. But I would do more researches before I decide what to watch next.

No, I wouldn't. It actually depends on why is the rating low. I may obtain a different perspective if I watch it or it may be my kind of drama/movie.

No. I'm lazy.

I forgot.

Thus far, I find the design, navigations, and searches on the site user-friendly.

No, though I would like to. Was worried the shipping cost may be excessively costly to send to my region.

Sometimes. I prefer DVDs.

It will be great! Hopefully it wouldn't disturb/collide with other features in this website.

Thank you!
    No inspiration to think of any improvement as yet.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Open Debate

TV reviews

No idea... I don't do much exploring...

For movies, yes. No for TV series cos it's a huge time investment so I just watch whatever I want without risking discrimination.

No. That's why I don't really read member reviews beforehand...

No. Just not the type, I guess. I can't type up a long detailed review.

I may have... but it's probably too long ago for me to remember.

Yes. I always find what I want.

No. I try not to purchase stuff online.

Yes.

I wouldn't mind. I watch several TV series, especially those that are not broadcasted locally, online anyway. It will give me more entertainment, and will be incentives to members here.

Nothing I can think of... but maybe the avatar size can be enlarged to 100x100?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Forums, Actors/actresses, TV series and movies

Reviews & comments

Movies, in a few of the movies lately there has not been enough information of the movie plotlines (also some movies aren't even up considering a few of the movies have at least one actor listed on the site)

Not really no, but I like ot see what others have to say about a movie or series before I watch it and think for my self. Not that it is a bad thing.

No. I always regardless of what others think, like to see for myself what they speak about.

Never used it before, where's it located??

Just fine for me, nothing needs to be changed here

Yes, it is simple and very easy for newcomers

Not yet, but I have plans to do so at this time. Just not the actual cash to do so.

Not as much as i like, but sometimes yes if the video player does not stall out

As long as it is not Youtube, dailymotion or veoh, it is fine with me. Actually I'd come here more then anywhere else to watch my perfered TV series or movie then go to another site

Reading rooms. Some of the picture links appear broken. mostly a little bit of cleaning up really. nothing more then that

Thank you!
    You're welcome
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

Forums, joke section

Ask the doctor post - appreciate han solo and yittz always for their prompt reply

hmm, singapore. sometimes wuxia, i frankly think that we should merge many threads together. e.g. perhaps a sub-forum on hsds - and we can post everything under it?

no. though i do read the reviews after watching some movies

no

6) Have you ever written a review or comment on a drama, movie, actor, or music album on the site? If no, why?
    no, not good enough.
    If yes, how easy is the tool for writing?

7) Have you ever rated an actor or actress? If no, why?
    no. do not know that has this
    If yes, how easy is it to rate?

generally fine.

no

no

good video. but will it affect the bandwidth for access?

episode by episode write-up of series

open debate, sports, wuxia, tvb series, actresses, academia. travel

comments

reviews (in the forum only, the reviews in the homepage are really helpful) because no one uses it

definitely

definitely

yes (well i tried) but it was never submitted. it was a really bad experience. apparently the page expired after like 30 minutes or so, then when i refreshed it, everything was gone. after that i stopped trying to write reviews

yes and very easy

kinda... sometimes i find what im looking for right away, sometimes i never find it

no

yes

it'll be good as long as u dont require new users to have like 15 post before they can view it cause those 15 post are likely spams and the thing i like most about spcnet is the quality of the posts as oppose to other asian media sites

i only visit the forums, so i wont be answering the question i really would like an "official" relationship forum and general forum though because right now, everything is basically in the open debate forum

also can u change the # of pics for album from 300 to 500
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!