Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going into the wrong washroom?

I've done that a couple of times. Mostly because I didn't read the signs properly.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I went into a women's rest room at an airport in St. Louis during a lay over. I had to pee so badly I totally overlooked the signs. When I went into the bathroom, all I saw were stalls and no urinals. I thought to myself that's odd a men's rest room with no urinals. Lucky for me as soon as I was done a woman walked in as I was walking out. I looked at her and said "I thought this was the men's rest room." and walked away as fast as I could.
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

Guys, next time you accidently walk into the Women's restroom, please take the oppurtunity to piss all over every toilet seat!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Guys, next time you accidently walk into the Women's restroom, please take the oppurtunity to piss all over every toilet seat!
    I've a better idea, put up both lids of the toilet seat, that will make the girls feels creepy coz only guys do that, for easy aim

A guy friend of mine, when going out with only a girl, used to trick the girl into going to the wrong toilet. He'll engage the girl in conversation all the way to the toilet, and when it's time to 'split up', will deliberately place his hands at the door of the ladies as if he's going in, and the girl will automatically turn to the other door and go in.

Then he'll just stand outside and wait for the embarassed girl to come back out.

Anyone else think washrooms should just be unisex? Among all the things that annoy me about being female, nothing's much worse than waiting behind a line of 20 women when men are just going in and out of the washroom effortlessly. Really, what could happen in a unisex washroom? Fellatio is hardly a serious enough misdemeanor to force millions of women worldwide to suffer this blatant inequality.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Anyone else think washrooms should just be unisex? Among all the things that annoy me about being female, nothing's much worse than waiting behind a line of 20 women when men are just going in and out of the washroom effortlessly. Really, what could happen in a unisex washroom? Fellatio is hardly a serious enough misdemeanor to force millions of women worldwide to suffer this blatant inequality.
    i like your idea
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    sex in public bathrooms?
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Nasty. Who are we, Senator Larry Craig?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner