Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going into the wrong washroom?

Default Going into the wrong washroom?

Like men going into the women's washroom or women going into the guys' washroom.
    Have you made that mistake?
    Can one be charged if there is a complaint?

It happened to me last night.
    You know some washrooms at the drinking holes do not post "men" or "women" but instead have these confusing pictures on the doors. After a few drinks, and in a hurry, it is easy to make a mistake.
    There was noone in there when I went in. When I was in the loo, 2 women came in and were talking. I came out when done, headed right out the door without looking back.
    LOL.
    Last edited by Thor; 05-02-09 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Like men going into the women's washroom or women going into the guys' washroom.
    Have you made that mistake?
    Can one be charged if there is a complaint?

It happened to me last night.
    LOL, did anything *good* happen or did you hear a scream or you got a BIG slap!

I never made that BAKA/DORKY mistake although sometimes I have problem deciding which is left/right or to push/pull. Once I'm in a washroom in a hurry then I realise I might made a mistake so I go out ASAP and check. Good grief I'm in a right one - yay.

Yes, those were the times when my brain somehow screwed up. @.@; I saw the picture for the Gents yet my brain interpreted it as a Ladies.

Thank goodness I was never caught.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Edited the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Edited the original post.
    WHAT!!, I post after you done editing LOL

no, i never have, but i do remember my first time being in a men's washroom. i was 5, i needed to take a crazy piss, so my dad took me into the men's washroom where i saw the first boy's dick in my life $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/9/8/28/f_tm_0bc1e5e.jpg')
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    no, i never have, but i do remember my first time being in a men's washroom. i was 5, i needed to take a crazy piss, so my dad took me into the men's washroom where i saw the first boy's dick in my life $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/9/8/28/f_tm_0bc1e5e.jpg')

So did you wonder why you do not have one of those?
    I bet you since you always wanted one.

i never wondered.
    but i have always wanted one.. then i can piss anywhere and aim
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

LMAO - So we are now talking about men's dick now instead of going into the wrong toilet

Hey it's only the 8th post, at least wait until 100th post before going off-course

I've never accidently went into the wrong one. So yes purposefully.

I was absolutely busting to go and there were no toilets open at that time. And fricken restaurants refused for me to use them unless I buy something (10min later, still looking I wish I flushed the honour down the loo and took the offer). Eventually this nice lady waitress at this random restaurant allowed me to use their loo, but she only had the keys to lady's room.

Man, it was so clean and nice in there.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I actually did by accident like 2-3 times. I don't know what happened to me. I guess I had to go to the bathroom so badly that I forgot to see if it was the guys' or girls' bathroom. ONe time at Disneyland, I walked in to the guys bathroom and then saw all of these men staring at me... I was then wondering why.. Then I realized that I was in the guy's bathroom.. Gosh, I was sooo embarrassed.. My friends then all cracked up...Another time was at school.... I had to go so badly so didn't bother to look, but just as I stepped my foot into the door, I saw a urinal.. Ok, that's when I knew it was the guys' bathroom. So embarrassing...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    i never wondered.
    but i have always wanted one.. then i can piss anywhere and aim
    That's one intelligent follow-up, kay!

Yes, I did! Gladly, it was during the "off-peak" hour, hence it's a quiet time and I managed to get away without notice.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

never happened here
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Yes i did once in School and thank God I did cuz I'd dicovered that public schools play favoritism because the little girl's room had little 50 cent snack dispensers while we boys dont!!!!!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Yes i did once in School and thank God I did cuz I'd dicovered that public schools play favoritism because the little girl's room had little 50 cent snack dispensers while we boys dont!!!!!
    I guess they should make it comfy, since girls spend quarter of their lunch breaks there while boys take 2 min (including the handwashing)
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

it's so funny that i see this topic on here.

i did this 2 nights ago in vegas when i was a little drunk. well maybe not a little.... but anyways, i was at a club and i had to go really bad. the women's bathroom was freaking long! so i just went into the men's room, it wasn't empty but the guys in there just smiled. i was really drunk and i had to pee so i didn't give a crap. i had started drinking that day at noon and didn't stop until i passed out in my hotel room. never gonna drink that much again.

make no mistake, but entered straight and brave, looking for my dad around four to five. the men said nothing, seeing cute little lost girl but when dad saw me, nearly yelled or maybe cursed, the place down. traditional guy. I can't remember what though,

Interesting topic, well when I was in elementary school this had happened to me. I had to go to the bathroom very bad, trust me having a "Wet Paint" taped around the boy's restroom is not a good position to be in. I took a long shot, since the girl's bathroom is opened I guess in hoping there was no one in there. Darn, I got caught with some complaints by the girls, which lead me to being in trouble with the principle. At least, I get to release my nature call; hey, it's kind of hard to find a bathroom without a sign blocking your way when the window of opporunity is limited. I had apoligized, for the unforgetable situation.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

It's happened to me twice. LOL

The first time, I was a teen working a summer job in an old building in Chinatowntown. Was on an unfamiliar floor one day and had to go pee. The bathroom had no door and no marking so I went right in since I was in a hurry. I was one step inside when a lady came out and I was like "damn, sorry."

The second time was when I was working. It was a cold winter morning and I had to go bad. Because of elevator probs, I had to get off at the floor above my own and take the stairs down, but what happened was I ended up on the different side of the building. And the men's bathroom is usually on the right from my usual side of the building, but it's actually on the left when approached from the side I was on that morning. (The bathrooms are in the middle of the building, with a door on each side) So in a rush, and my mind hazy from the cold, I went in, and my first reaction was like, huh, the bathroom looks different when I come in through this door. Then it took me a few more seconds to realize that there were no urinals and finally it dawned on me that I better get the hell outta there!

Luckily no one was around.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Once, I stepped into a bathroom on the opposite end of where my GF went. When I went in, I became very confused, because:

1) I saw her in there

and

2) I saw another guy in there

and

3) I saw tons of other ladies in there

It turns out to be the lady's room after all. No idea what the other guy was doing in there! Maybe he entered the wrong room like I did.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」