Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Post your Pix thread **

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Actually i don't live in like the downtown area of Toronto. Downtown is full of townhouse units, apartments and condos. I'm more like living in the outskirts of Toronto which is full of suburbs. Suburbs in Toronto are full of houses with double garage doors, front yard, back yard and all that. Most of the asian community live in the suburbs on the outskirts. Only small % of asians actually live in the Toronto Core area. Actually i live in the same town/city as Trien Chieu His mom goes to a Buddhist temple that I know of.

But you can't even see my face, its so blurry The car was moving when my friend took the pic. Yeah nice car eh? I can drive it with the hood down during the summer time I end up having the best car whenever i'm on the highway or parking at a mall. But occassionally i see better cars like Porsches, grrr
    We can still get an idea about how you look. I also have seen more clear pix of you too... Remember I said that you remind me of Lawrence Yan?? Did you only show that pix because it is not clear?? Do you dare post a clear pix of yourself?? ha... It is great to have a nice car, but you should be careful since others will steal it... We had an old and broken down car but someone stole it...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

did you get that car brand new?

i love convertibles but don't think i would ever get one. my hair would get ****ed up! ha ha
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    did you get that car brand new?

i love convertibles but don't think i would ever get one. my hair would get ****ed up! ha ha
    Yeah it's the 2008 model. Yeah that's precisely what happened to my ex's hair. Her hair would get ****ed up whenever i put the hood down, especially on the highway. Long hair = not good for convertibles.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    We can still get an idea about how you look. I also have seen more clear pix of you too... Remember I said that you remind me of Lawrence Yan?? Did you only show that pix because it is not clear?? Do you dare post a clear pix of yourself?? ha... It is great to have a nice car, but you should be careful since others will steal it... We had an old and broken down car but someone stole it...
    Yeah my friend helped me take that pic. It looked ok on the cell phone but blurry when i downloaded it. plus i was trying to show off the car (the main objective) and not me... Anyway i'm hiding now, it's time for OTHERS to post their pics haha.

Yeah i have to becareful of people breaking into it or scratching it or even stealing it. You don't know how much that annoys me. There is constant worries all the time. I also have to wash my car every week to keep it shiny. Lot of maintenance. In many ways, having a car is same as having a gf haha. Actually my car is my current gf.

Yeah it's the 2008 model. Yeah that's precisely what happened to my ex's hair. Her hair would get ****ed up whenever i put the hood down, especially on the highway. Long hair = not good for convertibles.

Yeah my friend helped me take that pic. It looked ok on the cell phone but blurry when i downloaded it. plus i was trying to show off the car (the main objective) and not me... Anyway i'm hiding now, it's time for OTHERS to post their pics haha.

Yeah i have to becareful of people breaking into it or scratching it or even stealing it. You don't know how much that annoys me. There is constant worries all the time. I also have to wash my car every week to keep it shiny. Lot of maintenance. In many ways, having a car is same as having a gf haha. Actually my car is my current gf.
    yeah, not to mention how i like my privacy ha ha ha. i'd feel too exposed driving a convertible.. i'd prob. drive with the hood over 99% of the time which beats the purpose of it all, hah.

lol. is it ok if i post my pic?
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

it's time for others to POST PICS

yeah, not to mention how i like my privacy ha ha ha. i'd feel too exposed driving a convertible.. i'd prob. drive with the hood over 99% of the time which beats the purpose of it all, hah.

lol. is it ok if i post my pic?
    ... You can always get tinted windows and just roll them up. There's your privacy there

Yes please post away....

it's time for others to POST PICS

... You can always get tinted windows and just roll them up. There's your privacy there

Yes please post away....
    oh please, a tall *** SUV could still roll up next to me and see everything

really? i always like a tease here and there. by that, teasing others ofcourse hahhahaah.

You can always adjust the side windows and also the seat of the passenger to avoid that from happening ala that scene in Spanglish.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    You should lead by example :P.
    Had posted my photo in a previous thread, and i had my facebook account as well, so there ya go.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

oh please, a tall *** SUV could still roll up next to me and see everything

really? i always like a tease here and there. by that, teasing others ofcourse hahhahaah.
    they'll just see the top of your head with tinted side windows lol

post post more people need to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    You can always adjust the side windows and also the seat of the passenger to avoid that from happening ala that scene in Spanglish.

Han Solo
    Yeah that's what i was referring to. My car has tinted side windows so you can roll them up all the way to the top and get some privacy even with the hood down.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Had posted my photo in a previous thread, and i had my facebook account as well, so there ya go.

Han Solo
    The SPCNet group is kinda dead too.

You can always post your novel or DVD collection or things like that.
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 06-28-09 at 07:53 PM.

no name in interweb thx.
    Wuxiapedia

Troll Control

Sorry about that, edited the post

here r 5 of my fav (max allowed =( 2 lazy 2 double post more).... pics from thailand i pull of facebook...just some pics of muaythai camp i was at...beach and this worm thing I wanted 2 step on but was 2 scared 2...

han...can u repost or give link plz...I am curious 2 see wat alot of the other members look like...especially the guys who`ve been here a while...it would be nice 2 put a face to the people..I think i`ve been on this forum 4 like 5 years or so now but I only have seen a pic of KC...

thx...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

they'll just see the top of your head with tinted side windows lol

post post more people need to post.
    really? i expected people to see.. "more" haha.
    and lol, i was just kidding. besides, my pics will always be under a "veil" anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing View Post
    here r 5 of my fav (max allowed =( 2 lazy 2 double post more).... pics from thailand i pull of facebook...just some pics of muaythai camp i was at...beach and this worm thing I wanted 2 step on but was 2 scared 2...

han...can u repost or give link plz...I am curious 2 see wat alot of the other members look like...especially the guys who`ve been here a while...it would be nice 2 put a face to the people..I think i`ve been on this forum 4 like 5 years or so now but I only have seen a pic of KC...

thx...
    Are you the odd one with the shirt on?

p.s. join the facebook group to see more pictures of members.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

@kay, yeah ur right, lot of asians do look the same with makeup.

Okay i finally got a new phone with a digi cam on it.

My bmw convertible with the roof down Cruising in the summer time...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/taksimblade/bmwz43.jpg')
    Umm, for some reason, I thought this was GuGu's picture

(You can imagine my shock, thinking: "umm, GuGu looks like.... not a girl")

really? i expected people to see.. "more" haha.
    and lol, i was just kidding. besides, my pics will always be under a "veil" anyways.
    booo. well you can also always post pictures of your collection of whatever you collect. you're too ghostly in your pics too

thx...
    Nice pics. Muay Thai camp?> That's awesome. Wish i could go to one. So are you an expert in Muay Thai now??

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Umm, for some reason, I thought this was GuGu's picture

(You can imagine my shock, thinking: "umm, GuGu looks like.... not a girl")
    Oh coz of the quote from Gugu eh?

Spcnet facebook group is great, its just that not that many people post on the boards and its hard figuring out who's who.

thx...
    The SPCNET digital photo thread from a year + ago. http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=21962
    (Actually my photo in that thread is gone due to the hosting site issue but there are other ppl's photos there).

My photo would be in the Facebook group- is an invite only group. PM PJ for an invite.

Han Solo
    Last edited by Han Solo; 06-29-09 at 11:01 AM.
    Wuxiapedia

Troll Control

Re PJ:

errmm noo...im the ripped one on the far left wit out a shirt

Re Ghaleon:

arrghh...far from it..learned alot..improved my cardio..but there r 16 yr olds there with 100+ fights who were str8 whoppin my a$$ with out any trouble...

Thanks Han....now I know what RWX,PJ, James look like in case i ever want 2 stalk them...

How do you know who is who on facebook? I remember someone stating that there was a thread where a bunch of the older members (athena, lav ect)...post their pics...u have that links as well?

Thx...
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Re PJ:

oh ok. I'm Robert De Niro by the way.

How do you know who is who on facebook?
    You can deduce From their writing style.

But failing that, we do have an Introduction thread.

I remember someone stating that here was a thread where a bunch of the older members (athena, lav ect)...post their pics...u have that links as well?

Thx...
    Lav's face can be seen in the facebook group

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Lav's face can be seen in the facebook group
    In that pic, it looks like you and Lav are good buddies.. I guess you went to his hometown or he visted you?

Re PJ:

Re Ghaleon:

arrghh...far from it..learned alot..improved my cardio..but there r 16 yr olds there with 100+ fights who were str8 whoppin my a$$ with out any trouble...
    Yeah I'm sure it's great cardio... Everybody there looks fit as hell, 6 pack and all..