Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Post your Pix thread **

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post

just curious. wanna see if u live up to your **** style.
    HAHA.. i never knew i could "look" a certain style..
    how about this, how would you imagine me to look like?
    i'll tell you if you're right or not
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    HAHA.. i never knew i could "look" a certain style..
    how about this, how would you imagine me to look like?
    i'll tell you if you're right or not
    u got lot of piercings so ur either a gangsta chick or a goth. rite? post a pic to confirm

u got lot of piercings so ur either a gangsta chick or a goth. rite? post a pic to confirm
    HAHAHA "gangsta chick"..
    and lol @ goth comment. typical! no, i'm actually neither, even though people says i'm goth all the time
    i think i'm very sweet and innocent looking in pics..
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

First: how much did you get that car for ghaleon? much more drool worthy than cedric's ape costume and the two m&ms. Man, how long before I can afford such a car ?

Second: Kay, I've posted my pics before and I've seen yours. No need to trade . Gugu on the other hand, has never posted a proper pic before, either distorted face or no face. My advice is never trade with her. She's a swindling star x 5.

I don't own anything of significance (and not really sure how to show my liabilities), but I will post a pic of my uni that I miss going to. I guess knowledge is an asset (although it do feel like an automatic repaying loan sometimes).

btw Kay lives up to her style, I seem to recall she having a six pack for some reason ??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

aish! i already said that wasn't me in that M&M picture. don't people read anymore?

yittz, you know that i still have yours too, right? so better keep your mouth zipped. and yes dear i have put up a couple of my pic.. that wasn't distorted in anyway. but i took it down within hours of posting, you're just a slow poke that didn't get to it on time. ken ... i mean batman even said i looked like his little cousin, which is weird cause i'm not chinese.

and since jen has permitted me to post her picture! ... naaahhhh i'll let her do it herself. i don't want to post other people's pix. jen, i have your pic because you're my friend, i like to put a face to people i talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    aish! i already said that wasn't me in that M&M picture. don't people read anymore?

yittz, you know that i still have yours too, right? so better keep your mouth zipped. and yes dear i have put up a couple of my pic.. that wasn't distorted in anyway. but i took it down within hours of posting, you're just a slow poke that didn't get to it on time. ken ... i mean batman even said i looked like his little cousin, which is weird cause i'm not chinese.

and since jen has permitted me to post her picture! ... naaahhhh i'll let her do it herself. i don't want to post other people's pix. jen, i have your pic because you're my friend, i like to put a face to people i talk to.
    I call your bluff. Agree on the M&M, that bod is way too hot to be yours

It's not about slow. Not my fault I am half a day+ faster than you. Should always post it up for 24hrs. Typical biased American, think the timezone revolves around Texas.

So does that mean we need Ken to post a pic of his cousin? Weird way of meeting your end of the bargain.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    First: how much did you get that car for ghaleon? much more drool worthy than cedric's ape costume and the two m&ms. Man, how long before I can afford such a car ?

Second: Kay, I've posted my pics before and I've seen yours. No need to trade . Gugu on the other hand, has never posted a proper pic before, either distorted face or no face. My advice is never trade with her. She's a swindling star x 5.

I don't own anything of significance (and not really sure how to show my liabilities), but I will post a pic of my uni that I miss going to. I guess knowledge is an asset (although it do feel like an automatic repaying loan sometimes).

btw Kay lives up to her style, I seem to recall she having a six pack for some reason ??
    i don't remember you posting it
    and what does having a six pack have to do anything with my "**** style"?

(*you probably remembered it from an avatar loooong time ago of my stomache. HAHA, oh the good ol' young days. not six pack though, just toned )

HAHAHA "gangsta chick"..
    and lol @ goth comment. typical! no, i'm actually neither, even though people says i'm goth all the time
    i think i'm very sweet and innocent looking in pics..
    i don't believe u, prove it *hint hint*

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post

is Kay a gangsta chick or something? haha. I got my car for 60k. I just got it about half a year ago. It's a nice bmw z4 convertible with 255 HP. That's my current girlfriend haha. Post some pics! This thread needs more pics to live up to its name...

oh damn i thought the girl with the face blocked is u. it isn't?

bluff? on what? that i don't have your pic? i looked through my files and saw a weird looking boy holding up two pitchers. might that be you?

ghaleon.. that is not me.

bluff? on what? that i don't have your pic? i looked through my files and saw a weird looking boy holding up two pitchers. might that be you?

ghaleon.. that is not me.
    So where's your pic then?

How about some of my prized assets in the world of fragrances:

A*Men/Angel Men
    sweet gourmand
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.shopbot.com.au/i/2007/7/3998834513_small.jpg')

Armani Privé Cuir Améthyste
    creamy leather
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://accel21.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/205x299/1/38/54/87//Cuir-am-thyste-armani-Priv-.jpg')

Bvlgari Eau Parfumée au thé Rouge
    lush rooibos
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.superparfumuri.net/images/Bulgari%20Au%20The%20Rouge.jpg')

Ice Men
    frosted coffee
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.slapiton.tv/acatalog/men_mugler_ice_man_250.jpg')

Terre d'Hermès
    citrusy breeze
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://secure.scentworld.co.uk/images/hermes%20h.jpg')
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

So where's your pic then?
    have you not read anything that yittz has wrote?

haha, we all know you take FOREVER to respond to PMs, cedric!
    There! I deliver my word better than DHL! Though I may take awhile, but it'll come. That wasn't a gorilla right? Do I live up to the sunny persona?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    There! I deliver my word better than DHL! Though I may take awhile, but it'll come. That wasn't a gorilla right? Do I live up to the sunny persona?
    haha, i really imagined you look like that kid in your avatar maybe because i'm so used to seeing him and your username so it just goes.
    but after you told me you're not him, i do somewhat imagined you to look like in the pic you sent me you know, glasses, kiddishlooking for a 27 yr. old!!!!! etc.
    Last edited by kay &!*; 05-06-09 at 08:52 PM.

Pfft, other people posted pictures not hidden behind a veil. I expected better quality.

I want my money back.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5121/meea.jpg')

Kay, ur style is kinda like Bratz....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.iconocast.com/00014/N1/News9A_0.jpg')

Are u going for that look?

see what i mean? she looks more like the other one with blond hair.

and jen! you can post up a better quality, even i have a better quality one of that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    Pfft, other people posted pictures not hidden behind a veil. I expected better quality.

I want my money back.
    hahaha. fine
    i'll just cross post the pics i have shown on here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5121/meea.jpg')

Kay, ur style is kinda like Bratz....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.iconocast.com/00014/N1/News9A_0.jpg')

Are u going for that look?
    style? just because my hair is parted in the middle? pftttt

and gugu, i don't have the "better quality" of this one. haha.
    Last edited by kay &!*; 05-06-09 at 08:53 PM.

style? just because my hair is parted in the middle? pftttt
    Your first pic u look kinda ghostly like the Bratz chick with the makeup. I know lot of asian chicks like that.... U actually look like an asian clubbing chick.

haha, i really imagined you look like that kid in your avatar maybe because i'm so used to seeing him and your username so it just goes.
    but after you told me you're not him, i do somewhat imagined you to look like in the pic you sent me you know, glasses, kiddishlooking for a 27 yr. old!!!!! etc.
    I have a signature smile, just as you have a signature swearing style.

That "kid" in the picture, is actually someone I know, born a second earlier than moi! No, not my brother.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?