Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Post your Pix thread **

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Disagree.

They look beyond fugly.
    True.

You still haven't answered my question, by the way :P.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Disagree.

They look beyond fugly.
    That's the viet "ghost girl" look. Lot of girls look like that in night clubs and also some import models are that kind of style. I guess geeky guys just don't get it

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/taksimblade/van.jpg')

She looks like a ghostly Chobit, ewww.

If you want to dye your hair, choose a colour that actually compliments your skin, and doesn't make you look like a freak. That girl would have looked much better with black or even darker brown hair.
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    She looks like a ghostly Chobit, ewww.

If you want to dye your hair, choose a colour that actually compliments yur skin.
    it's a import model thing It beats J-rock guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    it's a import model thing It beats J-rock guys
    At least get real models, man.

And no import model can beat Kaoru:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286/HelloxHelicopter/Kaoru/Kaoru28.jpg?t=1241656088')
    My love and my agony.

Let me get a lesbien pic.. lol.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/taksimblade/levelgirls.jpg')

Beat that

That's the viet "ghost girl" look. Lot of girls look like that in night clubs and also some import models are that kind of style. I guess geeky guys just don't get it

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/taksimblade/van.jpg')
    yeah, a lot of girls are like that in the import scene/nightclubs but that doesn't automatically make them hott. seriously, a lot of asian girls that's gone blonde doesn't look all that great compared to if they had black/brown.. or any other color. some girls CAN pull it off but too bad the rest of their friends can't.. when it comes down to it, pick a color that flatters you and if you're asian, it's not just the skin tone but you gotta have the right physical features.
    even dark hair with blonde streaks is okay.. just not the whole blonde bombshell i've dyed my hair every color you can imagine and luckily, i happen to be able to pull off brown, black, red, purple, etc. but not blonde.. i went blonde once and turned back to black the next day waste of money grrr.

and yeah, that girl up there looks OKAY. i've seen better, i've seen worse but she would look much better with darker hair.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    yeah, a lot of girls are like that in the import scene/nightclubs but that doesn't automatically make them hott. seriously, a lot of asian girls that's gone blonde doesn't look all that great compared to if they had black/brown.. or any other color. some girls CAN pull it off but too bad the rest of their friends can't.. when it comes down to it, pick a color that flatters you and if you're asian, it's not just the skin tone but you gotta have the right physical features.
    even dark hair with blonde streaks is okay.. just not the whole blonde bombshell i've dyed my hair every color you can imagine and luckily, i happen to be able to pull off brown, black, red, purple, etc. but not blonde.. i went blonde once and turned back to black the next day waste of money grrr.

and yeah, that girl up there looks OKAY. i've seen better, i've seen worse but she would look much better with darker hair.
    Yeah i'm more into the whole import model/night club scene more. So i sorta "get it". Some members on here don't get it. At least you understand what i'm trying to say.

Yeah i'm more into the whole import model/night club scene more. So i sorta "get it". Some members on here don't get it. At least you understand what i'm trying to say.
    yeah, and if you notice, asian girls that CAN pull off the blonde hair are always HOTT. haha, so i admire those chicks for that and if you can't pull it off, they just look.. not right. better stick to dark hair so they'd at least doesn't look AS bad

so question, do u find that girl up there hott?
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

yeah, and if you notice, asian girls that CAN pull off the blonde hair are always HOTT. haha, so i admire those chicks for that and if you can't pull it off, they just look.. not right. better stick to dark hair so they'd at least doesn't look AS bad

so question, do u find that girl up there hott?
    Yes. lol. I'm into the bad girls haha. but not lot of guys get it or understand it. RWX thinks those type of girls are ugly.

Just because you bleach your hair doesn't make you "bad." Bad girls are more about the attitude.
    My love and my agony.

Yes. lol. I'm into the bad girls haha. but not lot of guys get it or understand it. RWX thinks those type of girls are ugly.
    well that's cause she's not hott
    yeah beauty is in the eye of the beholder bullshit, but there are girls that look better than that girl with blonde hair. even tila tequila can pass off as hott.. or hotter than that chick. rwx probably thinks that chick is ugly because the blonde doesn't compliment her. (i agree with rwx btw)

well that's cause she's not hott
    yeah beauty is in the eye of the beholder bullshit, but there are girls that look better than that girl with blonde hair. even tila tequila can pass off as hott.. or hotter than that chick. rwx probably thinks that chick is ugly because the blonde doesn't compliment her. (i agree with rwx btw)
    i only posted that pic afterward. he thinks asian girls with blonde hair in general are ugly. as i said, i'm into the bad girl look more than guys on spcnet.

i only posted that pic afterward. he thinks asian girls with blonde hair in general are ugly. as i said, i'm into the bad girl look more than guys on spcnet.
    WELL. either way, you still think that girl up there is hott and since rwx isn't into that look, he'd probably disagree (which is why i said he "probably thinks"). i understand that you're into the import scene/clubbing chicks and as you put it, the "other" guys are probably into the "sweet, innocent" type. that's why you guys can't agree on beauty. that's one thing. but it's another that you think the girl up there is hott when i don't find the hair complimenting her at all. i've seen girls that can pass off the blonde hair better (hence, there are HOTTER girls. in this case, she's not hott sorry ).. she should've just stick with black hair (just saying).

WELL. either way, you still think that girl up there is hott and since rwx isn't into that look, he'd probably disagree (which is why i said he "probably thinks"). i understand that you're into the import scene/clubbing chicks and as you put it, the "other" guys are probably into the "sweet, innocent" type. that's why you guys can't agree on beauty. that's one thing. but it's another that you think the girl up there is hott when i don't find the hair complimenting her at all. i've seen girls that can pass off the blonde hair better (hence, there are HOTTER girls. in this case, she's not hott sorry ).. she should've just stick with black hair (just saying).
    yeah i think she's hot. personally i think her face and body matches her blonde hair. but then again, i know her so my opinion is biased.

yeah i totally understand that lot of guys on here are into the "sweet innocent type" instead of the "bad girl / ghost" look.

yeah i think she's hot. personally i think her face and body matches her blonde hair. but then again, i know her so my opinion is biased.

yeah i totally understand that lot of guys on here are into the "sweet innocent type" instead of the "bad girl / ghost" look.
    haha why don't you get with her then

I'm not the goody type guy and my taste on girls are very broad but I must say that most Asian girls with blonde hair are almost instant turn off. There are only very few that can pull it off. Black hair and dark color looks much more exotic on Asian chicks.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-06-09 at 09:47 PM.

haha why don't you get with her then
    yeah i did, but long story

anyway, i don't think asian girls with blonde hair are turn-offs. lot of people are into that, especially guys who are into the import model scene.

yeah i did, but long story

anyway, i don't think asian girls with blonde hair are turn-offs. lot of people are into that, especially guys who are into the import model scene.
    I'll back u up bro. I think she's pretty hot. I wouldn't mind mating with her.

I guess everyone that is saying she ugly etc. is dating a Brad Pitt or Jolie???
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

LOL uh.. no, that girl is just not hott. granted you can only see half of their faces in the lesbian pics, i could tell they're both hotter than that chick

*maybe ya'll standards are just low. nothing wrong with that.