Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gray Hairs

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    That brings back memories for me since my uncle's always paid my little cousins' to pluck his gray hairs. At times when my uncle did not have money, my little cousins would go to his car and empty out all of his change.So funny... I used to pluck gray hairs for my parents too, but I never charged them for it... It was my duty to make my parents happy...
    I used to pluck grey hairs for my parents for free too, although they would reward me back a few bucks, which was not too bad back in the days. Speaking of that, I miss my childhood actually...I had a blast. I feel so bad for kids this generation growing up so dependent on Myspace and the internet as a major part of their social life, instead of spending time doing outside activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Kadaw View Post
    I used to pluck grey hairs for my parents for free too, although they would reward me back a few bucks, which was not too bad back in the days. Speaking of that, I miss my childhood actually...I had a blast. I feel so bad for kids this generation growing up so dependent on Myspace and the internet as a major part of their social life, instead of spending time doing outside activities.
    Yea,those were the days.. But then again, even back in the days.. I did not go out at all or did anything so it did not make a difference to me. The internet has become such an important part of our lives now, not just for entertainment but for work and school too. Now that I think back to the days without the internet, was our life better? OR was it worse??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Yea,those were the days.. But then again, even back in the days.. I did not go out at all or did anything so it did not make a difference to me. The internet has become such an important part of our lives now, not just for entertainment but for work and school too. Now that I think back to the days without the internet, was our life better? OR was it worse??
    For me, I wouldn't change anything so I can't say if it would be better or worst. I grew up with 30 other young kids in the neighborhood, so everyday was like a new adventure. Have you ever seen Sandlot movie, the one with the kids and baseball? My neighborhood/childhood was very similar to that. I can't ask for anything better. But I do agree though, the internet has been part of my life that I didn't even realize until one day when my laptop died.

For me, I wouldn't change anything so I can't say if it would be better or worst. I grew up with 30 other young kids in the neighborhood, so everyday was like a new adventure. Have you ever seen Sandlot movie, the one with the kids and baseball? My neighborhood/childhood was very similar to that. I can't ask for anything better. But I do agree though, the internet has been part of my life that I didn't even realize until one day when my laptop died.
    I have not seen that movie, but I can imagine how your childhood was. Mine was sadly like Cinderella's. All I did was go to school, go home and do household chores and study and that was it. I guess the only happiness that I truly had was watching TVB and Chinese TV series. I think that is one reason why it means so much to me since it was a significant part of my childhood memory that made me happy. Yea, now with the net, my life has gotten happier in some ways, but sad in others as well. I guess there are advantages and disadvantages to everything...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hey Trinie, as long as you're happy, that's all it matters. In reality, I have a hard time expressing myself to other people but far more comfortable in the internet world. And if it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't be able to find my girlfriend and two other good friends.

But yeah the kids in my neighborhood grew up with TVB too...we would do silly things like fighting each other and imitating the shaolin kungfu monks lol.

Hey Trinie, as long as you're happy, that's all it matters. In reality, I have a hard time expressing myself to other people but far more comfortable in the internet world. And if it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't be able to find my girlfriend and two other good friends.

But yeah the kids in my neighborhood grew up with TVB too...we would do silly things like fighting each other and imitating the shaolin kungfu monks lol.
    Thanks but I actually was not that happy, but at least I was somewhat content. You and I do have one thing in common, I found my closest friends on the internet too. I honestly did not have any true friends in real life at all until I got the net in 1997... I then met 2 of my closest friends in real life.I first met them online at the cinple forums, then we arranged to meet in real life since we live in the same state. They are now my lifelong friends and treat me better than any friend that I have ever met in real life. One of them is also a TVB fan too so if I was not a fan of TVB, I would not have became friends with them.

You actually met your girlfriend online?? Are you serious?? Did I tell you that some fortune tellers and psychics told me that I would as well(but the time period that they told me that it would occur in did NOT happen at all so I don't believe in that one bit)? However, I don't believe them and it did not happen at all so they were wrong. I don't really believe in internet love. I believe in friendship since that happened for me, but not love. Can you tell me how you met her online?? One other fortune teller told me that I will meet 2 guys that would like me in real life at the same time when I go abroad for work.Lets see if it will come true??

I am glad that my family was a fan of TVB as well or else I would not have been able to enjoy it at all... I didn't know of anyone else that was a TVB fan.
    Last edited by Trinie; 05-07-09 at 05:25 PM.

Hey, if you can find your best friends online, I'm sure it is also possible to find a loved one. Online dating has been popular but just be extra careful especially when you're a woman.

I met my girl friend through a private AOL chat room created by a friend of mine. She recognized my screen name and messaged me to see if I was the same person listed on her friend's Myspace page. She was correct since my AIM and Myspace account was under the same name, very easy to identify. We also found out that we went to the same college. Ever since then, we chatted alot and became online friends. We shared lots of deep stories and how we feel about certain things together....I guess she was very comfy to talk with. About a month later, a friend of mine who created that AOL chatroom called me and asked if I can help her with some Calculus because the final was coming up. It was the first time I met her and I somewhat felt for her look (and already knowing a side of her online). I thought it would be awkward to be in a room with another woman alone, but she was cute, funny and talkative...very comfy just like how she was online. I was a bit shy at first but it went away fast. It was difficult for me to tutor her as I was distracted by her too. We finished around 2AM and she offered me her couch for the night.

The next day she messaged me back with a thank you and asked that I could take off my dirty boots when walking in her apartment next time. Even til this day we argue a lot lol.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-07-09 at 07:14 PM.

Hey, if you can find your best friends online, I'm sure it is also possible to find a loved one. Online dating has been popular but just be extra careful especially when you're a woman.

I met my girl friend through a private AOL chat room created by a friend of mine. She recognized my screen name and messaged me to see if I was the same person listed on her friend's Myspace page. She was correct since my AIM and Myspace account was under the same name, very easy to identify. We also found out that we went to the same college. Ever since then, we chatted alot and became online friends. We shared lots of deep stories and how we feel about certain things together....I guess she was very comfy to talk with. About a month later, a friend of mine who created that AOL chatroom called me and asked if I can help her with some Calculus because the final was coming up. It was the first time I met her and I somewhat felt for her look (and already knowing a side of her online). I thought it would be awkward to be in a room with another woman alone, but she was cute, funny and talkative...very comfy just like how she was online. I was a bit shy at first but it went away fast. It was difficult for me to tutor her as I was distracted by her too. We finished around 2AM and she offered me her couch for the night.

The next day she messaged me back with a thank you and asked that I could take off my dirty boots when walking in her apartment next time. Even til this day we argue a lot lol.
    WOW, thanks for sharing your story! You know, it really sounds like a story from a movie or series..I am glad that it is a true story. I know that online dating is becoming popular, but I don't see that happening for me.However, I know that it can happen for others. I heard that my cousin met her husband online at first too. I think it just depends on your luck as well. Also, since I am a girl, I need to be even more careful or else my family would freak out...By the way, how long ago did this happen??? I am curious to know. When you meet someone online, it is only one side of them that you know. Therefore, I think it is really important to get to know them in real life as well.

I think friendship is somewhat different from a relationship though. I know for sure for friendship online is a great thing, but I am still not sure about relationships. I believe in fate as well so I will see how it goes. Those phony online psychics took so much money from me and none of what they said came true(I will NEVER believe in those again). However, the fortune teller that I went to in person said somethings that actually came true(not everything but at least some of what he said came true) and he did not charge me much.I guess only time will tell if he is right in more areas or not. At least he did not tell me that I will meet my future boyfriend/husband online. I would freak out if he said that....
    Last edited by Trinie; 05-07-09 at 11:33 PM.

No problem at all Trinie, and to answer your question I met her exactly 3 years ago. The funny thing was that her appartment was only a few blocks away from mines so we would meet up atleast 3 to 4 times a week and it took us only about 3 months to be officially together. I'm not sure if that was too soon but I felt it was just about right. And being in my first relationship, I found out more about myself as well...mostly bad qualities lol which caused some issues in our first year.

And as for the online psychics or anything related to fortune reading, I never really bother with it. I guess I'm not into knowing about my future and having to worry about it. I do like reading about astrology signs, and everything bad about a Scorprio is probably all true about me lol.

Also I think that moving from friendship to a love relationship level would be a great start. I tend to start out as friends, then if anything happens from there I'd just go with the flow. After all I do think that your loved one is almost like your closest friend but just in a special way.

When you meet someone online, it is only one side of them that you know. Therefore, I think it is really important to get to know them in real life as well.
    That is true, which makes the internet and reality almost a total different world. There are people like me that are more personally expressive online than we'll ever be in reality and there are also people online that pretends to be someone that they can never be in the real world.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-08-09 at 11:31 AM.

No problem at all Trinie, and to answer your question I met her exactly 3 years ago. The funny thing was that her appartment was only a few blocks away from mines so we would meet up atleast 3 to 4 times a week and it took us only about 3 months to be officially together. I'm not sure if that was too soon but I felt it was just about right. And being in my first relationship, I found out more about myself as well...mostly bad qualities lol which caused some issues in our first year.

And as for the online psychics or anything related to fortune reading, I never really bother with it. I guess I'm not into knowing about my future and having to worry about it. I do like reading about astrology signs, and everything bad about a Scorprio is probably all true about me lol.

Also I think that moving from friendship to a love relationship level would be a great start. I tend to start out as friends, then if anything happens from there I'd just go with the flow. After all I do think that your loved one is almost like your closest friend but just in a special way.

That is true, which makes the internet and reality almost a total different world. There are people like me that are more personally expressive online than we'll ever be in reality and there are also people online that pretends to be someone that they can never be in the real world.
    Thanks Happy Kadaw! I must say that your story is very interesting.It would be a good plotline for a TV series drama or something. In fact one of my friends told me a Taiwanese series with Alec Su that had a plotline similar to what you went through. I guess it is fate and distance really makes a difference. That was what all of my friends told me. I think 3 months is about right, but then again it really varies from person to person...One of my brother's close friends married a girl that he knew for only 6 months! Can you believe that?? Now they are happy and have a son together. But I am guessing maybe it was his age(he was 38 when he married her who was 35). So this is your first relationship ever?? I think that is natural and normal for you and your gf to see your bad qualities and it is important as well. I don't think it is good to hide them or else it would cause even more serious problems later on..

I am curious about my future and worry about it a lot so it is good to know or to at least get an idea about what may happen. However, I must say that a lot of them know nothing and are just scams...I learned that the hard way. But some of them do have some truth to it... I am an Aries...

Moving from friendship to relationship can be both good and bad depending on the situation and the individuals. For some, it would not be good since you are risking the friendship while for others, it is a great thing... I think it is of course important to be friends too. I think your lover is like your friend, but with the romance and all...

I totally agree.. Some people are just pretending to be someone else. I personally can't be fake, even online. Plus, I majored in English so when I write, I have to be really expressive. I think I am more expressive online in some ways rather than real life. I think that was why I met the friends that I did. I was exactly how they imagined me to be when they first met me online after we met in person...

Yeah, this is my first relationship. The first year was sweet but also a bit rocky. At one point, I almost broke up with her. Before we became an item, I knew that she liked my friend, the one that created the private AOL chat room. One winter night, when laying on her...my ears right above her heart, I asked if she still likes him. I can feel her heartbeat going on such fast rate and it took her awhile to respond back as though she doesn't know what to say, although she said no. I couldn't sleep that night and took off for a week without responding back to her.

She made lots of commitment in this relationship ever since the beginning and because of our growing relationship, I took her reasonable explanation and made consideration to stay together. I am happy that I did.

Moving from friendship to relationship can be both good and bad depending on the situation and the individuals. For some, it would not be good since you are risking the friendship while for others, it is a great thing... I think it is of course important to be friends too. I think your lover is like your friend, but with the romance and all...
    Never thought about this, but it's true. In my younger years, a friend of mine liked me and knowing this fact, I distanced myself away from her. We weren't best friend or anything and I didn't mean to be cruel, but I was young and not ready for a relationship. Then she kept calling my house and got my mother annoyed. She kept stalking me or having her friends trying to contact me. I didn't talk to her for 3 years. We came to contact again and this time she was a married woman in the process of getting divorced. After all this time, she still wanted to be with me so I tried to distance myself again. She kept calling. My best friend knowing how annoyed I was picked up her calls and told her that I'm not interested in a married woman with a child. How stupid was my friend to put words in my mouth? She was a bit hurt, and to make up for this I agreed to treat her for dinner the next day. Huge mistake! It was my day off and it was a Valentine's day that I wasn't aware of. I didn't know what to talk about so I asked about her and her husband...in return she slapped me in the face. Either she was crazy or I must've said something wrong. We still had dinner afterward. She tried to get me to drink but I got my way around it. I stopped talking to her for another 3 years until recently. It was quite a nightmare.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-09-09 at 03:44 PM.

I got my first grey hair when I was 3 years old. My aunt's hair turned grey when she was 18-20 years old but my mom is 44 and she only has a few grey hairs. Not to insult anyone, but I don't understand what's so bad about grey hair. I think it looks cool.
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

Yeah, this is my first relationship. The first year was sweet but also a bit rocky. At one point, I almost broke up with her. Before we became an item, I knew that she liked my friend, the one that created the private AOL chat room. One winter night, when laying on her...my ears right above her heart, I asked if she still likes him. I can feel her heartbeat going on such fast rate and it took her awhile to respond back as though she doesn't know what to say, although she said no. I couldn't sleep that night and took off for a week without responding back to her.

She made lots of commitment in this relationship ever since the beginning and because of our growing relationship, I took her reasonable explanation and made consideration to stay together. I am happy that I did.

Never thought about this, but it's true. In my younger years, a friend of mine liked me and knowing this fact, I distanced myself away from her. We weren't best friend or anything and I didn't mean to be cruel, but I was young and not ready for a relationship. Then she kept calling my house and got my mother annoyed. She kept stalking me or having her friends trying to contact me. I didn't talk to her for 3 years. We came to contact again and this time she was a married woman in the process of getting divorced. After all this time, she still wanted to be with me so I tried to distance myself again. She kept calling. My best friend knowing how annoyed I was picked up her calls and told her that I'm not interested in a married woman with a child. How stupid was my friend to put words in my mouth? She was a bit hurt, and to make up for this I agreed to treat her for dinner the next day. Huge mistake! It was my day off and it was a Valentine's day that I wasn't aware of. I didn't know what to talk about so I asked about her and her husband...in return she slapped me in the face. Either she was crazy or I must've said something wrong. We still had dinner afterward. She tried to get me to drink but I got my way around it. I stopped talking to her for another 3 years until recently. It was quite a nightmare.
    Thanks for sharing your experience.. You know, even though I have never been in a relationship, I can often learn so much from just observing others... Relationships are like that and they can come and go just like that. They are also separated by a threadline. One of my friends just abruptly married a guy that she does not even know was a good example. I remember just a couple of weeks before she got engaged, I came to see her and saw that guy in her room. This guy has "liked" her for many years but she kept rejecting him(but I knew that she liked him too). Then he kept coming to her house(that was how they dated since her parents would never allow her to go out with him alone). I then asked her if it was her "boyfriend" and she said no and that guy also said no. But then, about 3 weeks later she called me to tell me that she was going to get engaged... Then she got married like 4 months later... I always think of how relationships can just come and go just like that... She could have easily been with someone else and he could have been with someone else too... People can go out for many many years and in the end can up like nothing... Even marriage breaks apart these days so I am learning not to take relationships so heavily...

Sorry to hear about you and your friend. Are you still talking to her? I think it is sad that sometimes friends can risk their friendship by going over that line. That is why I am not friends with most guys at all. It is hard for me to just be friends with any guy. My friend's husband is the same way and refuses to be friends with any girl since he is so committed to my friend. I think it is sad that people still loathe and chase after people that don't care for them. I would never do that and people that I like also like me. I would never like someone that does not care for me. If I had a guy friend that distanced themselves away from me like that, SCREW him.... Luckily that has not happened to me nor would I allow it to happen to me since I think life is too short for us to waste on people that don't care for us...Gosh, how rude of her to slap you like that... I would not talk to a person like your friend again since she honestly sounds kind of annoying(no offense)...Can't she learn that there are other guys in this world??

Is it true that stress induces grey hair?

Every time that i find myself under stress, i grow a few more gray strands.

Must be the yang guo in me.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Thanks for sharing your experience.. You know, even though I have never been in a relationship, I can often learn so much from just observing others... Relationships are like that and they can come and go just like that. They are also separated by a threadline. One of my friends just abruptly married a guy that she does not even know was a good example. I remember just a couple of weeks before she got engaged, I came to see her and saw that guy in her room. This guy has "liked" her for many years but she kept rejecting him(but I knew that she liked him too). Then he kept coming to her house(that was how they dated since her parents would never allow her to go out with him alone). I then asked her if it was her "boyfriend" and she said no and that guy also said no. But then, about 3 weeks later she called me to tell me that she was going to get engaged... Then she got married like 4 months later... I always think of how relationships can just come and go just like that... She could have easily been with someone else and he could have been with someone else too... People can go out for many many years and in the end can up like nothing... Even marriage breaks apart these days so I am learning not to take relationships so heavily...

Sorry to hear about you and your friend. Are you still talking to her? I think it is sad that sometimes friends can risk their friendship by going over that line. That is why I am not friends with most guys at all. It is hard for me to just be friends with any guy. My friend's husband is the same way and refuses to be friends with any girl since he is so committed to my friend. I think it is sad that people still loathe and chase after people that don't care for them. I would never do that and people that I like also like me. I would never like someone that does not care for me. If I had a guy friend that distanced themselves away from me like that, SCREW him.... Luckily that has not happened to me nor would I allow it to happen to me since I think life is too short for us to waste on people that don't care for us...Gosh, how rude of her to slap you like that... I would not talk to a person like your friend again since she honestly sounds kind of annoying(no offense)...Can't she learn that there are other guys in this world??
    That's how I learn too, from observing others. Probably the reason why I was single for so long...things I learned from my friends relationships were such a mess that got me scared thinking about being in one. Not to mention that I'm the type of person that has this thick wall set up to prevent people from getting too close, mainly to prevent myself from getting hurt. Well my girlfriend broke through that barrier. But ever since learning about my sister's 19 years of marriage ended up in an awful instance, just like how you mentioned about marriages breaking up these days...all I want to do now is live a happy relationship and not be bothered or worried about when it'll end.

As for my friend, I still talk to her. She hasn't been around to bother me as much. I think she's going after my friend now. It is very hard for me to hang out with her even as a friend...she's too much of a party person and its just not my scene. Btw I met her at this Asian donation party where she was one of the singers...that's how we came across each other again.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-11-09 at 11:04 AM.

That's how I learn too, from observing others. Probably the reason why I was single for so long...things I learned from my friends relationships were such a mess that got me scared thinking about being in one. Not to mention that I'm the type of person that has this thick wall set up to prevent people from getting too close, mainly to prevent myself from getting hurt. Well my girlfriend broke through that barrier. But ever since learning about my sister's 19 years of marriage ended up in an awful instance, just like how you mentioned about marriages breaking up these days...all I want to do now is live a happy relationship and not be bothered or worried about when it'll end.

As for my friend, I still talk to her. She hasn't been around to bother me as much. I think she's going after my friend now. It is very hard for me to hang out with her even as a friend...she's too much of a party person and its just not my scene. Btw I met her at this Asian donation party where she was one of the singers...that's how we came across each other again.
    Same with me.. I actually single because no one has actually chased or confessed to me before. Plus, love was not always my priority. Can you believe that the ones that tried to somewhat chase me are really old men?? But I guess the good thing is that they wanted me for their sons or something, not for themselves thank goodness. Based on what you are saying, I guess you are introverted right?? One of my former classmates was too. But he had his eye on me and finally opened up to me...

Yea, I think you are right. Life is short so we should try to enjoy the moment as it is since who knows what will happen tommorrow. I think one time marriages are really rare these days...Most of the older people that I talk to who are actually happy are on their 2nd or 3rd marriages. I guess we should try to live for just the moment and not worry too much about the future. I guess it is just fate, if something is meant to end then it just will. We can't do anything about it.

That one friend of yours does not seem like a committed person. I am glad that you did not go out with her. I think that is why her marriage did not last...She can't just stay with one person..Her personality and yours don't seem to match either.. You should just ignore her and hang out with her just when necessary...

Hey Trinie, I'm starting to like you...haha j/k. I have gotten enough slapping from women lol. But yeah, generally I'm quite introverted although I'm not bad with socializing at all. I actually like the company of others, which are usually my family and good friends. Then I have the other friends that required too much attention, or need to be entertained but they know when to stay the hell out of my way when I want to be alone. If the person can sit in a room with me alone, and keep himself/herself busy without needing me to entertain, then that person will make a good friend of mine's. I only have one friend that can do that lol. On a side note, I'm not a boring person...I'm childish and fun to be around with.

So about your classmate, did he made a move on you? And your response?
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-11-09 at 04:44 PM.

Hey Trinie, I'm starting to like you...haha j/k. I have gotten enough slapping from women lol. But yeah, generally I'm quite introverted although I'm not bad with socializing at all. I actually like the company of others, which are usually my family and good friends. Then I have the other friends that required too much attention, or need to be entertained but they know when to stay the hell out of my way when I want to be alone. If the person can sit in a room with me alone, and keep himself/herself busy without needing me to entertain, then that person will make a good friend of mine's. I only have one friend that can do that lol. On a side note, I'm not a boring person...I'm childish and fun to be around with.

So about your classmate, did he made a move on you? And your response?
    Hey Happy Kadaw,
    I feel so flattered, ha ha... Honestly, most people think I have a personality that grabs so many are shocked when I said I never had a boyfriend... No, I would never slap anyone. I think that is rude and really mean too. You sound like my former classmate. He is really introverted but can get talkative and all once he is comfortable around someone. He does enjoy the company of his family and good friends too. I can usually entertain myself but love talking to my friends and all too.. It just depends on my situation...
    Well my classmate was an international student from Taiwan so he went back to his country. We did go and hang out 1-2 times, but that was it since we were all so busy with school and once he finished school, he went straight back home. Plus, he had a girlfriend too so I didn't want to be a third party... I didn't want him to be like "Chen Shi Mei". I was always responsive to him but he always ignored me so I didn't want to push it. All of my friends say that I can do better anyways... We belonged to 2 different worlds so I had to accept that and he had a girlfriend already... I have to remember from on if I ever liked a guy to make sure that he is single.My friends all told me not to say that I belong to 2 different worlds to a guy since it is a strong statement. I did not know that that statement was so strong. It is all dependant in fate anyways so I will see what happens when I hopefully go abroad one day...

Hey good to make someone feel flattered lol. As for the 2 different worlds, I didn't know that it was a strong statement too. Similar to how I feel when talking about me and that female friend. She used to joke around to her friends that I'd be the perfect guy for her since I like to stay home, and I can watch the kids while she goes out and party. My friend told me how mess up that was. I guess some women are living in a total different world. Anyway, your classmate do sound alot like me...he must be a cool guy lol.

Btw I belonged to this other small community forum, and yesterday, someone announced that he's getting married to another forum poster this coming September. It was not a joke or anything, but funny how they're thanking the forums.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-12-09 at 10:48 AM.

Hey good to make someone feel flattered lol. As for the 2 different worlds, I didn't know that it was a strong statement too. Similar to how I feel when talking about me and that female friend. She used to joke around to her friends that I'd be the perfect guy for her since I like to stay home, and I can watch the kids while she goes out and party. My friend told me how mess up that was. I guess some women are living in a total different world. Anyway, your classmate do sound alot like me...he must be a cool guy lol.

Btw I belonged to this other small community forum, and yesterday, someone announced that he's getting married to another forum poster this coming September. It was not a joke or anything, but funny how they're thanking the forums.
    Yea, it is nice to feel flattered. All of my friends all freaked when I used the 2 different worlds statement since they all said it is a very strong statement and it also implied that I am rejecting someone. I did not know that at all...Your female friend is soo messed up and I am glad that you are not with her. You do sound a lot like my former classmate. He is a nice guy, but is really shy and introverted if he does not know you at first. He observes you first to see how you are, then if he wants to get to know you better, then he will approach you and start talking. Are you like that too??

WOW, that is interesting... It was not AF was it?? Oh my gosh, 2 forum posters are actually getting married??Are you sure it was not a joke?? Well, there are a lot of dating sites that do get people together so I guess forums can as well.. I met my close friends online at forums too, but still not sure about the marriage part. However, IF what you said is true, I guess that is possible as well.. The funny things that fate can do to you.