Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for the guys

Default Questions for the guys

Ok I was wondering... If you guys witnessed this situation, what would you do??

Imagine there was a girl that was all by herself... She is eating, shopping or doing something by herself, but overall she is minding her own business. But a guy or 2 approaches her and wants to court her, however, she does NOT know them at all... She tries to refuse them, but they will not leave her alone.

If you were just a passerby, would you help the girl? Or would you just walk away and pretend that nothing is happening since it is not your business. Or you would ONLY help if the girl is good looking or for some other reason?? OR assuming she is single, you think that if you help her, you would get a chance to hook up with her?? Or do you want to be "YIng Xiong Jiu Mei Ren"???
    So if the girl is good looking, would you more likely help her??What if the girl was bad looking(like fat, ugly,etc..) Would you help her just because you are a gentleman??Or would you be scared to help her since she may follow you???
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I wouldn't act without law enforcement backup present. I might *call* myself "The Batman," but fight like Batman I don't, so if it looks like a dangerous situation is brewing, I'm summoning security/police.

The only way I'd act solo is if it doesn't look like security/police are coming any time soon, and the lady in question is in imminent danger. Even then, the smart money is to take the lady and run like hell, not risk a fight.

It's not cowardice; it's common sense. Real life isn't like a comic book or a wuxia novel. It can get ugly in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I wouldn't act without law enforcement backup present. I might *call* myself "The Batman," but fight like Batman I don't, so if it looks like a dangerous situation is brewing, I'm summoning security/police.

The only way I'd act solo is if it doesn't look like security/police are coming any time soon, and the lady in question is in imminent danger. Even then, the smart money is to take the lady and run like hell, not risk a fight.

It's not cowardice; it's common sense. Real life isn't like a comic book or a wuxia novel. It can get ugly in a hurry.
    Good answer, but what if law enforcement were NOT present? Would you still just take her and run for it?? I ask because this happened to before, but luckily those guys eventually left or else I don't know what I would do...Would it matter how she looks?? Sadly, some people are shallow and would only help a girl that looks good to them, but would not help an ugly or fat girl for example.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Good answer, but what if law enforcement were NOT present? Would you still just take her and run for it?? I ask because this happened to before, but luckily those guys eventually left or else I don't know what I would do
    If the guys just leave without really doing anything other than being jerks, then that's the end of it. Nothing more needs to be done (although maybe security should still be informed just in case these guys are looking for bigger trouble nearby).

If there's imminent danger, then yes, run for it. Although if this is truly a public place filled with people, how much trouble could these guys possibly cause? Too many witnesses/potential samaritans around...some of whom MIGHT actually be able and willing to fight.

...Would it matter how she looks?? Sadly, some people are shallow and would only help a girl that looks good to them, but would not help an ugly or fat girl for example.
    It certainly wouldn't hurt matters if she's attractive, but hey...someone in danger is someone in danger. If there's a way to bail them out, you do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If the guys just leave without really doing anything other than being jerks, then that's the end of it. Nothing more needs to be done (although maybe security should still be informed just in case these guys are looking for bigger trouble nearby).

If there's imminent danger, then yes, run for it. Although if this is truly a public place filled with people, how much trouble could these guys possibly cause? Too many witnesses/potential samaritans around...some of whom MIGHT actually be able and willing to fight.

It certainly wouldn't hurt matters if she's attractive, but hey...someone in danger is someone in danger. If there's a way to bail them out, you do.
    Of course, if they just leave then that's the end of it... BUt sadly, there are times that they don't... Hey, I guess just running for it is a good solution. That is true if it is in a public place there are many people around, but sadly lots of times people may not do anything... UNLESS the girl is attractive... It is true that you should help everyone regardless of how they look.

I personally wouldn't care if she's hot or not. The situation takes precedence.

I would definately try to help in some way or fashion. I couldn't live with it on my conscience if she were to get assaulted, raped, or even murdered and I didn't do anything.

If calling authorities is not an option, and they were assaulting her, I would yell and curse in hopes to frighten them off. Or if I was in a vehicle, i'd just run them over.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

i would help her and court her my self afterwards

but in all honesty, if she was "better looking" id think less and act faster

and also if its more than 3 guys, then ill most likely ask for help and not approach them with my fist (unless they are all skinny and/or midgets)
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i would help her and court her my self afterwards

but in all honesty, if she was "better looking" id think less and act faster

and also if its more than 3 guys, then ill most likely ask for help and not approach them with my fist (unless they are all skinny and/or midgets)
    LOL or you just might join them if they are tall and muscular

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    LOL or you just might join them if they are tall and muscular
    im sure i can take at least 2 of them im not that evil!

yeah but would you take that risk IF the girl was ugly and fat? I doubt it.

depends if it really looks like the girl is making a struggle i.e. physical or shouting at them to leave her alone. then i'll ask if there's a problem.

Otherwise I'll assume they're having a domestic dispute (which is pretty common).

i most likely would but i most likely wont court her afterwards (btw i have nothing against fat, just the ugly part )

and again, it have to be noticeable intrusion, like normal domestic affair, i'll just pretend i didnt see anything

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i most likely would but i most likely wont court her afterwards (btw i have nothing against fat, just the ugly part )

and again, it have to be noticeable intrusion, like normal domestic affair, i'll just pretend i didnt see anything
    kinda contradiction since most probably won't bother a fat and ugly girl in the first place

kinda contradiction since most probably won't bother a fat and ugly girl in the first place
    beauty in the eye of the beholder

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    depends if it really looks like the girl is making a struggle i.e. physical or shouting at them to leave her alone. then i'll ask if there's a problem.

Otherwise I'll assume they're having a domestic dispute (which is pretty common).
    Well if it is a domestic dispute, then that is different. I asked if the girl did NOT know those guys at all and they are trying to court her?? Would you guys do anything about it??

You bought up a good point. I honestly asked some guys about this that I knew in real life and some of them even told me that it would also depend on how the girl looks. They even admitted that they would more likely help if the girl looked good/decent... I know most guys may not want to admit that since it would sound like they are being shallow...

Quote Originally Posted by foreva View Post
    beauty in the eye of the beholder
    Totally agree!! What may appear ugly to you may be beautiful to another...

You would be shocked to see what kinds of girls get bothered by guys...

Pretty or ugly, skinny or fat, I will help her. Heh.

I'll just watch. Women are equal to men now. You girls can take care of yourself.

I don't see any woman rushing to a man's defense when he's verbally attacked or emotionally abused by other women.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."