Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things people can do that you can't do.

Default Things people can do that you can't do.

Name some things people can do that you can't do.

For me, I can't swim. Yes I will drown if someone throws me into a pond.

Most bassists know how to use a pick properly. I don't, so I'm stuck with using my fingers for now (it may be because I've using a guitar pick for a bass, but we'll see).
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I get distracted very easily. I hate that. I'm trying my best to focus and concentrate.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Hm.. there are a lot of things that people can do that I can't do. One of them is swimming. Other things are: waking up early(I will not do that unless I had to),playing the piano(I wish my parents had the money back when I was young for me to have lessons), driving well(I can't drive so well), and so other many things....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Hm.. there are a lot of things that people can do that I can't do. One of them is swimming. Other things are: waking up early(I will not do that unless I had to),playing the piano(I wish my parents had the money back when I was young for me to have lessons), driving well(I can't drive so well), and so other many things....
    I can't wake up early either. If I had no alarm clock, the earliest I wake up is usually 4 or 5 pm.

Can't play any instrument either. I tried but my fingers are retarded.

Another thing I can't do is write legibly, no one can read what I write. Had this problem my whole life, teachers would make me practice writing the alphabets over and over again. But it doesn't work. When I have to write an essay during class. I get so many points deducted because the teacher can't read it. LOL She even ask me to read it to her, and the problem is I can't even read it either. LOL

i can't whistle! i've been told many times by many people on how to whistle and yet i can't! it's so annoying! i've once spent an entire day trying and it just didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor View Post
    I can't wake up early either. If I had no alarm clock, the earliest I wake up is usually 4 or 5 pm.

Can't play any instrument either. I tried but my fingers are retarded.

Another thing I can't do is write legibly, no one can read what I write. Had this problem my whole life, teachers would make me practice writing the alphabets over and over again. But it doesn't work. When I have to write an essay during class. I get so many points deducted because the teacher can't read it. LOL She even ask me to read it to her, and the problem is I can't even read it either. LOL
    I thought that I was the only one that can't wake up early. Some of my brothers are the same way, but it is only because we don't sleep early.. I don't wake up that late. I usually wake up at around 10am to 12pm if I didn't need to wake up... My mom yells at me everyday for it...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I thought that I was the only one that can't wake up early. Some of my brothers are the same way, but it is only because we don't sleep early.. I don't wake up that late. I usually wake up at around 10am to 12pm if I didn't need to wake up... My mom yells at me everyday for it...
    Let's just say, during my teen years, my mom is my alarm clock.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    i can't whistle! i've been told many times by many people on how to whistle and yet i can't! it's so annoying! i've once spent an entire day trying and it just didn't work.
    haha yea I suck at that too. Can you at least make a small sound? I can make a tiny sound but if I try to make a loud sound, then it's just air and spit coming out. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor View Post
    Let's just say, during my teen years, my mom is my alarm clock.
    Same with me.. My mom is still my alarm clock....

Me too.. I always try to whistle but can't regardless of what I do...

All my friends can drive freely and independently, I cannot. Not because without valid license or failed driving test, but each time behind the wheel, involved in accident that not even my fault.
    May my Earendil be Light in your Darkness when others Died out.

Quote Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
    All my friends can drive freely and independently, I cannot. Not because without valid license or failed driving test, but each time behind the wheel, involved in accident that not even my fault.
    wow that sucks.

wow that sucks.
    yeah, as though Heaven forbids!
    May my Earendil be Light in your Darkness when others Died out.

I can't fall pregnant

There are so many things that I can't do.

Things that I've done a bit but still sux at it include: tennis, tabble tennis, learning languages, playing pudge in dota and regular studying.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

i can't swim either
    i can't skate
    i can't blow O's from smoke
    i can't do a cartwheel (working on that haha)
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I get distracted very easily. I hate that. I'm trying my best to focus and concentrate.
    you're not alone my dear. i also have trouble waking up early. and on top of that, i don't know how ppl can stay awake in class...

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    you're not alone my dear. i also have trouble waking up early. and on top of that, i don't know how ppl can stay awake in class...

i know some people that presses the snooze button at LEAST 15 times before waking up.. i always wondered how they do that!? if the alarm goes off, no matter how tired i am i could just get my *** out of bed
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post

i know some people that presses the snooze button at LEAST 15 times before waking up.. i always wondered how they do that!? if the alarm goes off, no matter how tired i am i could just get my *** out of bed
    that's me. sometimes i just hit the snooze by reflex without ever realizing that i've ever hit the button. thus, it requires multiple tries to actually "wake" me up .

I cannot play guitar and doing somersault at the swimming pool. When I do the somersault I always land on my back instead of my leg which is extremely painful.

However I can move my ear like what they always shown on tv for example when this character sense someone coming. I know not many people can do that.

When I do that it also move my whole scalp and the upper part of my nose bridge which make my glasses move too. I always show off that ability to people LOL.